FW: Help HLGSA get funds!

1 view

Bethany Edwards

Dec 8, 2015, 2:48:57 PM12/8/15

Please see the e-mail below.

Thank you,

Bethany

From: Melissa Ochoa [mailto:meli...@tamu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:48 PM
To: Bethany Edwards
Subject: Help HLGSA get funds!

Bethany, please send out the email to the Sociology department. Thank you!

Faculty and Graduate students,

Please help HLGSA get funded! We volunteered to be a cheer team for the marathon runners this Sunday, December 13 (rain or shine) on the corner of Lamar St. and Gene Stallings Blvd by MSC at 7:30am. (We know it is early, but we will go for lunch after).

In order to get funded, HLGSA needs at least 15 people to attend on our behalf and you do not need to be Latino/a to support. Our team color is PLAID.

We can also win $500 extra funding if our team is the best at cheering the runners on, so wear our team color (PLAID), bring signs, boas, and lots of fun.

Hope to see you all there! Thanks for your support.

Best,

Melissa Ochoa-Garza

PhD Sociology Student and Diversity Fellow

President, Sociology Graduate Student Mentorship & Academic Development

President, Hispanic/Latino Graduate Student Association