Locations of Interest

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:16:20 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Frsh from Danchekker's Guide to Tampa Bay: Locations of Interest! Just
for you!

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:16:45 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows

Tampa Bay is a vibrant city, where cultures from around the world
mingle freely. Whether you're taking in the sights along our world
famous beaches, or dancing the night away to Salsa music in one of the
many night clubs along the strip there's something for everyone in
Tampa!

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:17:41 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Wilkerson International Medical Professionals
111 2nd Ave Ne Ste 1104, St Petersburg | Dwayne Wilkerson, Owner and
Surgical Team Leader | No Racial Bias | LTG NA/CAS/FL 727-821-4433

Need immediate care that takes into consideration your unique ethnic,
cultural or racial needs? Wilkerson International Medical
professionals has an on call staff of highly trained, and socially
conscious doctors who will be there for you. Your needs are important
to us!

>Need a place to get your wires tweaked, so ya' stop taking down every waitress who manages to creep on you? This is the place. Need a doc to do some work, with out being too invasive and jeopardizing your mojo? This is the place. They don't ask a lot of questions, they like their cash up front and for the right price, if you ask right, they'll lose the records of treatment.
>Solid Steel

>But don't come in looking to pick a new piece of wire, or wet ware. They don't sell anything more illicit than a datajack, and won't go out of their way to get stuff for you either. But if you already have it, and it needs some tweakin'-well these guys are for real about providing care for anyone who needs it.
>Pine Sol

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:17:58 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Page After Page
3737 16th St N, St Petersburg | Miriam Page, Owner | No racial Bias |
LTG NA/CAS/FL 727-520-1232

Specializing in rare, and hard to find texts Page after Page is a
small shop located beneath the Turner Building. Behind the store is a
small atrium which is jointly maintained by the Turner building and
Ms. Page.

>Miriam is an attractive looking woman, who is actually a free spirit! She's quite adept at locating rare and hard to find texts, especially of a magical nature. Although her services are pricey they're well worth it!
>Downtown Playa

>Miriam takes her magical security real serious, and she's cut a deal with a hearth spirit that inhabits the building-let's just say if the sign says closed be mindful of what chances you're taking by ignoring it.
>Zeus

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:18:13 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Sunken Gardens
1825 4th St N, St Petersburg | Dawn Henthorn, Manager | Subtle racial
bias against Trolls and Ghouls | LTG NA/CAS/FL 727-551-3100

A botanical paradise in the midst of a bustling city, Sunken Gardens
is indeed a Florida treasure.

Now owned by the city of St. Petersburg, these grounds were originally
carved out of a large sinkhole and shallow lake by plumber George
Turner in 1924. The attraction fell into disrepair over the years, but
since the city has taken over, 6,000 new plants have been added, plus
a beautiful butterfly garden. Gone is the tacky souvenir store and in
its place is a modern Rainforest Information Center.

>This place has really attracted some attention in the last few weeks when a crew of "treasure hunters" sponsored by the New Atlantean Foundation were arrested after breaking into the gardens after hours, and digging up several of the exhibits. Security has been strengthened somewhat by an anonymous grant.
>Garden Gnome

>Anonymous? You have noticed all the new high tech cameras and security scanners all have the same brand name right?
>Creeper

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:18:27 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Islamic Education Center
6450 Rockpointe Dr, Tampa | Dr. Zakir Naik, Imam | No Racial Bias |
LTG NA/CAS/FL 813-884-0847

Tampa's oldest and most prestigious Mosque, the IEC provides a place
for the Islamic community to meet socially, professionally and
personally. State of the art communications and equipment make
instantaneous communications and services available world wide on any
schedule!

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:18:39 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
CODE
1507 7th Ave., Old Tampa | Luke Fest, Owner| Racial Bias against
anyone not human or elven | LTG NA/CAS/FL 813-247-907

CODE is Tampa's most upscale nightclub providing two distinct levels
of high-tech entertainment. It's modern design and state-of-the-art
sound and lighting systems, CODE spoils the senses leaving nothing to
the imagination.

>CODE doesn't welcome anyone who isn't one of the beautiful people-Orks, Trolls and others aren't too welcome here.
>AJ

>CODE is a great place to make contact with the media, as well as up and coming starlets. A lot of vacationing Hollywood and Bollywood types find their way here.
>Kronk

Serio...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 1:18:53 PM7/12/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Dallas Bull
8222 Highway 301 N | Dallas Reilly, Owner and Manager | No racial bias
| NA/CAS/FL 813-987-2855

Tampa's oldest and hottest country nightclub, The Dallas Bull offers a
party for everyone. From our Thursday Ladies night to Friday Beer
Bash, you can't miss with night at the Bull. Tuesday brings you Sink
or Swim, $2 You-call-it and the Wet T-shirt contest. Thursday, ladies
drink free until 1:00. Saturday we spin the wheel of specials for a
different drink special every hour. Whether you like to line dance, 2-
step or get your backside in motion to Top 40, Dallas Bull has it all
for you. Don't miss out on the best time you'll have at a country
nightclub in Tampa Bay, come visit the Dallas Bull.