Updates!

dread...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2007, 3:01:47 AM7/27/07
to Tampa Bay Shadows
Okay, so I finally got some updates done. More to come. You'll see
that there is a new file uploaded. That's going to be the official
name for my own Tampa information from here forward: Shadows of the
Bay. The introduction file is currently much the same information
contained in the Tampa introduction file that's been up here for a
while. However, the OC section has finally been expanded on and the
Mafia families are mapped out. Hopefully in the next few days, I'll
have the Vory crews and the cartels wrapped up. From there, I'm going
to get some brief summaries up of my districts, the local politics/law
enforcement, and an overview of the shadows/underworld in Tampa Bay.
Once all the updates are finished (and likely while I'm working on the
updates), the file is going to get a real overhaul on presentation and
format. I'll then consider the Introduction document complete. It's
going to be fairly brief on details, compared to things like the 1st
ed Seattle Sourcebook. That's pretty much intentional.

This document is meant to be used by anybody who wants to run Tampa
with some of the info I've gathered. Obviously, as my own campaigns
get rolling, more information will come into play. But this will be
enough of a starter document for other GM's to grab this info and go
build up their own version of Tampa from there. That's all I'm looking
for in the introductary document.