GIS Training

Elizabeth Ciesla

Dec 9, 2014, 2:38:30 PM12/9/14
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of any good GIS training course/seminar/webinar/etc that is in the Tampa area and is being held in the near future?  I have some friends who are looking to get trained on this for their jobs and they are asking about it.  There is one in Ft. Meyers which I think is being sponsored by a university out there but they were looking for something more local to them.  I'd appreciate any input.  Thanks!!

Dallas Pryor

Dec 9, 2014, 2:42:32 PM12/9/14
to Elizabeth Ciesla, tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

There is a GIS Lab at USF St. Pete that offers classes.  The lab is managed by Dr. Barnali Dixon. They can cusotmize classes for your organization and also offer general ArcGIS classes.  This is the link to the website:

http://www1.usfsp.edu/gisworkshop/

Dallas E. Pryor

Drafting Supervisor

City of Tampa, Wastewater Department

Telephone (813) 274-8936
Fax: (813) 274-8448
2545 Guy Verger Boulevard  390D3
Tampa, Florida, 33605
email: Dallas...@tampagov.net

Please note: All email transmittals from the City of Tampa are public records and available for public review at any time.