Coming to Tampa on January 24th and 25! Any BYOD GPS interest out there?

Rich Ash

Jan 15, 2018, 5:43:05 PM1/15/18
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Hey folks, I'm going to spend a few days in Tampa working and playing basketball  (I can explain if we get a chance to talk!)  :)

By way of background, our small but uber-focused group from GeoMobile Innovations deploys hardware/software solutions for high accuracy GNSS primarily with Esri Field Solutions (we are an Esri Business Partner).

I have Wednesday January 24th and Thursday January 25th in the Tampa area to talk shop with those who might be interested in discussing or have projects related to:

BYOD GNSS Solution Trends
Esri Field Apps on iOS, Android, etc...
Collector with Centimeter Accuracy External GPS/GNSS receivers
Any General GPS/GNSS data collection stuff

We'll be ramping up more activities and networking in different areas of Florida in 2018 so I hope to run into any of you all in the future.

If you'd like to try and setup a time to meet or chat on the phone, you can contact me by email : ri...@geomobileinnovations.com or tel: 541-754-3488

Thanks!

Rich Ash