TBGIS July update

Tampa Bay GIS Users Group

Jul 1, 2020, 1:12:43 PM7/1/20
to Tampa Bay GIS Users Group, tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. We are still assessing the situation and making plans for our next TBGIS meeting, so look for more information coming soon.

If you plan to attend the virtual 2020 ESRI User Conference, we would love to have you sign up for a lightning talk to tell us about your experience (https://tampabaygeo.org/get-involved/sign-up-to-present/) at an upcoming meeting!

Also, there will be a free workshop on the upcoming NSRS modernization, offered free and virtually in September. The link to register is below.