AP Human Geography

Anthony Quartararo

May 19, 2017, 2:41:27 PM5/19/17
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
All,

Many of you work in GIS and geospatial technologies, or related industries.  Many of you would also have children in school that will end up in an AP Human Geography class or have, and this is for the their teachers.

I am on the Council of the American Geographical Society (http://americangeo.org/) and last year, at an event in NYC that the AGS organizes (http://geography2050.org/), there were a number AP Human Geography teachers, even some from Florida, who were there and getting involved.  I wanted to let this group know about the application for AP HG teachers, and would encourage and ask all of you to spread the word to your wider networks and their respective networks throughout Florida in the educational community.  Thank you and happy to take questions directly or here on the group email.

v/r,

anthony quartararo | founder & ceo
spatial networks, inc. | @tonyquartararo