TBGIS Meeting SAVE THE DATE (9/28/16)

Branson, Stephen

Sep 15, 2016, 3:33:25 PM9/15/16
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Fellow TBGIS'ers,

It's been a while since we've had our last full-scale meeting (May 17th @ FDOT HQ), socials notwithstanding.  We've had some discussion amongst the Planning Committee members and thought it would be a good idea to hold a State of the TBGIS roundtable at FDOT HQ.  This meeting will be a great opportunity for the current Planning Committee members to report on the current State of the TBGIS and for the entire TBGIS community to have input on where we go from here.

Please save this date so you can help define the future of TBGIS:

September 28, 2016 (Wednesday)
10:00am-11:30am
FDOT HQ Auditorium (map)
State of TBGIS Roundtable

More details and agenda to come.

Thanks for your participation and look forward to getting your input.

Sincerely,

Steve Branson
FDOT D7 GIS Coordinator