Upcoming January TBGIS meeting Save The Dates

Branson, Stephen

Dec 14, 2015, 8:14:51 AM12/14/15
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Fellow TBGIS'ers,

Here's some Save The Date info on the January TBGIS so you can block out the calendar:

January 27, 2016
10:00am - 11:30am
Roundtable (Mobile Data Collection)

Hope to see everyone there!

Steve Branson

Erin McCormick

Jan 6, 2016, 10:48:00 AM1/6/16
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
I was hoping I might be able to participate in the Round Table discussion.  I recently began my position with Leica GeoSystems as the GIS sales manager for the Eastern US.  I have some good insights on how to utilize AGO and Arc Collector in the field on an Android platform.

Thanks,

Erin

Cory MacVie

Jan 6, 2016, 2:35:06 PM1/6/16
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Hi Erin,

I'd like to talk about how the new Zeno 20 works with Fulcrum. I think you'll be blown away by how easy it is to use. I've already referred one potential customer to you today.  Could we get together soon?  Btw, welcome to the area.

Shannon Philippus

Jan 8, 2016, 4:22:20 PM1/8/16
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Perfect Erin, we will add you to the panel.

Erin McCormick

Jan 18, 2016, 11:04:03 AM1/18/16
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Unfortunately I had a last minute travel request from one of my clients and I have to fly out of town all week next week.  Sean Scully from Stakemill will be able to attend and will bring the new Zeno 20 with him to the meeting, it runs on a Windows or Android platform and can run Arc Collector.  Definitely be there for the next meeting, sorry for the last minute change of plans.

Erin

Shannon Philippus

Jan 18, 2016, 8:05:25 PM1/18/16
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group