Recent USF Grad, Ready to Work Looking for GIS Internship

gerryka...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 11:07:17 AM3/25/18
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group

Greetings,

I am seeking an internship in GIS. I graduated with honors  from the University of South Florida (USF) December, 2017. My degree is in International Studies.  While in school, I took several courses in GIS and developed an interest in Cartography and GIS applications.  I am enrolling in the USF GIS Graduate Certificate Program in the fall 2018. I am familiar with basic GIS tools and  tasks and have experience preparing  attribute tables, map legend generation, creating data driven pages, building  spreadsheet files, posting spreadsheet tables to GIS in data view, working with focus data frames, annotating labels, creating maps in pdf format, and performing map checks.

I look forward to discussing how I can contribute to your organization.

“Bo”

Gerald Galloway

ggal...@mail.usf.edu

7034002907