OpenStreetMap workshop?

Coleman McCormick

Nov 10, 2015, 9:00:28 AM11/10/15
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Hey everyone,

I run the OSM Tampa Bay mapping group on meetup, but haven't done a mapping party in a while. I thought I'd reach out to the group and gauge interest for a "Mapping with OpenStreetMap" workshop, which I could host for anyone interested as a "hands-on" version of our monthly TBGIS meetings. Any takers? Interest?

I put together a workshop for folks at Spatial Networks on mapping with JOSM (the OSM editing tool for power users), so a workshop could fuse that with some more general OSM tips and tricks?

Thanks!
Coleman

Nonie Castro

Nov 10, 2015, 9:34:35 AM11/10/15