Who should I contact for volunteering for a board or committee position?

27 vues

Case Robertson

non lue,
10 nov. 2015, 14:28:2910/11/2015
à Tampa Bay GIS User Group
There was an announcement at the November meeting about volunteers needed for positions. Who should I contact to volunteer for one of those positions?
Thanks,
Case R.

Elizabeth Ciesla

non lue,
10 nov. 2015, 14:32:5910/11/2015
à Case Robertson,Tampa Bay GIS User Group

Yes, thank you for posing the question as I too am interested in being part of the committee and hadn't remembered to send the email until I saw yours.

Liz Ciesla

Ilya Svetahor

non lue,
22 nov. 2015, 12:21:5222/11/2015
à Tampa Bay GIS User Group
I am also interested in those volunteer positions.  Any further information posted?

Thank you for your time.

Ilya Svetahor
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur