Reminder! Lunch Friday June 19

Nonie Castro

Jun 18, 2015, 8:28:53 AM6/18/15
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
There's a great Indian restaurant that just moved their location to right down the street from me! I joined a MeetUp group called "Geek Lunch" (please join if that sounds interesting!) and I created an event for Friday June 19 to go to this restaurant. I would love it if any of you all wanted to come, too!

Here's their website

Reviews (from their old location)

More reviews

Thanks!

Nonie3234

Jun 18, 2015, 8:29:57 AM6/18/15
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Oh - please let me know if you plan to attend (or RSVP on that Meetup page) so I can give the restaurant a head count. Thank you!