Panel Volunteers for ArcGIS Online

Shannon Philippus

Feb 17, 2015, 10:17:05 AM2/17/15
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Looking for people to sit on a panel with myself on ArcGIS Online for Organization at our February meeting on Friday 2/27/15 10-12:30 pm. Open panel Question and Answer discussion.

Amy Norris

Feb 18, 2015, 10:58:03 AM2/18/15
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shannon,

I am new to the community and I am very interested in learning more about the online capabilities for ArcGIS for my organization. Where will the meeting be held?

Thank you

Grant Raudenbush PSM GISP

Feb 19, 2015, 11:50:59 AM2/19/15
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Shannon, count me in for this panel. You and I share very similar experience working with AGOL but I may be able to discuss how I'm planning our implementation at GFY.

Tatiana Gonzalez

Feb 19, 2015, 12:41:44 PM2/19/15
to Grant Raudenbush PSM GISP, tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com

Shannon,

Where is this meeting taking place?

Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. This agency is a public entity and is subject to Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes, concerning public records. E-mail communications are covered under such laws & therefore e-mail sent or received on this entity's computer system, including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public or media upon request.

The City of Bradenton shall not be held liable for use of ANY map or drawing attachment, which is provided as a public service for informational purposes. PLEASE NOTE that this information is NOT intended to be used as an authoritative public record for any geographic location, or as a legal document and shall have no legal force or effect. The City of Bradenton makes reasonable efforts to provide that data sent as an attachment is virus free, however the City of Bradenton assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the downloading or installation of this data. In addition certain individuals or entities may have proprietary interests in such data and the use of it without such parties' consent may be prohibited. Viewing or Use of the data indicates that user accepts the above conditions.

Jennifer Baird

Feb 19, 2015, 4:22:44 PM2/19/15
to Tatiana Gonzalez, Grant Raudenbush PSM GISP, tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com

Valpak will be the hosting location for February.   Address for GPS is 10001 28th Street N, St. Petersburg, FL.

All attendees need to park in the General Parking lot and enter through the Lobby Entrance.

  • Attendee List:  The group will need to provide a list of attendees a week before their event, and a final list the day before their event.
    • Visitors will be required to check in with Security upon arrival.
  • Badge:  Authorized visitors must wear badge/name tag at all times while on Company premises.
  • Parking:  Visitors attending meetings must park in the general parking lot (though those with a physical disability may park up front, with the proper placard).
  • Smoking:  All entrances and walkways to our facilities are smoke free. There is a designated smoking area with a receptacle located near the flagpole.

Open the Neighborhood!

Jennifer Baird GISP
GIS Manager

805 Executive Center Drive West #100