Download [NEW] Status Bar Not Showing

Guy Clena

Jan 18, 2024, 1:53:08 PMJan 18
to tamimettra

I'm showing a similar issue on my site... Linux server only at this point, but it is showing as 'Node is Critical' without any other messages. I've removed all resources to monitor except CPU & Memory and still showing 'Critical'. Browsing through all of the resources and tabs, I'm not seeing anything in an 'error' state or any sort of degraded/negative state.

Digging some more into this, but found this article, _Center/orionplatform/Content/core-calculate-node-status.htm. I changed my polling from 'mixed' to 'best' and it started showing green... I did have a few interfaces on the device that I purposefully was not polling, but I'm wondering if it was still seeing them anyway and saw their state. Again, still looking, but good-ish start?

download status bar not showing

DOWNLOADhttps://t.co/B3JevBvdW9

I want to display status on my sprint board but when I added it to the card layout all tickets show status as "none", which isn't even an option for our status. It shows up correctly in the issue detail view so I know i'm adding the right field, and if I add other fields they show up. I know this is possible since i've seen other scrum boards that display it, but i can't figure out why mine doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure exactly what you mean on the third question because i didnt setup a kanban board but if you're referring to the column management setup I have all status in one of the columns. There are some unmapped status' but none of the issues in my board have that status.

well this has me perplexed for sure. Do all of the issues in the backlog have none as their status? what happens if you change the status of one of the issues? it is odd that an In Progress issue is showing in your backlog at all. I don't know that a screenshot of the column configuration showing status mappings will help here but it could provide a clue and I'm curious nonetheless. Do other projects exhibit this behavior?

Yea i'm not really using the scrum board for its designed purpose which is why the In Progress ticket is showing on the backlog. People here don't seem to like the look of kanban boards, so i'm bastardizing a scrum board and including quick filters to see if they like it better. Its basically so that they can see all their tickets, and if i can get it to work the status of those tickets on a single page. I'm sure there are other ways to do this but people seemed to like the scrum board view which is why i'm trying to figure this out.

To answer your other questions I checked some other scrum boards and when I add status to any of them they all show as "none" and all the tickets in this board show the status as none. I've changed the status of multiple tickets and it doesn't change them from none in the board.

@Arlan, that was a bit of a curve ball. Unsure about your "none" status but am now wondering if you would be better served creating a dashboard for your team if they don't like Kanban board. If you don't want to take advantage of columns then a Scrum/Kanban board really isn't the best solution IMO. For my team I create a "My Activities" dashboard that using "currentuser()" on all filters to display data based upon whoever is logged in and viewing.

Yea its not standard. If I can't get this to work then ill either do as you said and try creating a dashboard or just remove status. Then people will have to decide if they want to click on each ticket to view the status or if they'd rather use a dashboard. Thanks for your help.

I created a board and tested this out and when adding the status field to the Card layout, the status shows as expected in the Backlog and Active Sprints view I set the field on. Do you have multiple fields listed on your card layout where the field has no value or would you be able to send any screenshots of the behavior you are experiencing and how you have your Card layout set for the board?

Here are some screen shots of my board and the card layout. In the board layout I added another field (fixVersion) so that you can see it shows other fields correctly, however "status" shows as none. I don't think its a problem with the card setup as theres only one listed item for status which is the jira standard i think.

So the status of every email address I put in the email address bar in Outlook has lost its status (offline, busy, away, online). When you hover over the name, you can also see that the icon for a call and Teams IM is greyed out.

Checking Outlook option under 'people' - if the 'Display online status next to name' is greyed out, the issue might be GPO related. It can also be because of the option in Teams 'Register Teams as the chat app for Office (requires restarting Office applications)' is unchecked which was the case for me. After enabling it, the option in Outlook under 'people' to display the online status is now available and checked. I will attach screenshots for a better understanding.

Recently I upgraded my Splunk environment from 6.3.2 to 6.5.0. The environment has a search head cluster, an indexer cluster, and the manager server. After the upgrade, when I run the splunk show shcluster-status, I noticed there is a new status called last_conf_replication and it always shows Pending for the search head members, but the search head captain doesn't have this. The replication is running fine in the Indexer cluster, so I am not quite sure what this new option is about and how to get the replication finished. Can anyone shed some lights on this?

So, it makes sense that the master will not have this status field. Not sure why all of the members would be stuck in a "Pending" state after an upgrade though. Maybe there is just a lot of config information to pull down? Are you seeing any other SHC related log messages that might indicate a problem?

I've just installed Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS which was working fine but after the update the charging status is not showing.The battery status shows Not Charging though its connected and charging. The health is frozen at 99% while the power is connected. I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone help?screenshot of battery panel area

As commented by Will,Even though the charger is powered and plugged-in, some system disconnects the battery from the charger when it is reached 100% and it will reconnect charger somewhere between 95-98%(depends on the manufacturer) to maximise battery lifespan.When the charger disconnects upower will report as either discharging or charge-pending and since the battery icon (battery status indicator) rely on upower it will change icon to discharging.(even though charger is plugged)

If your laptop supports battery charging threshold, you can install gnome extension Battery Health Charging to set charging threshold, but reason I am mentioning it, is because in the settings if has a feature Change battery indicator icon behavior when enabled, the battery indicator icon displays the status of charger connected (plugged in or not) rather than status of battery(discharging or not), so now you can know if charger is plugged or not.

The publisher and subscriber both show the phones of one particular cluster showing all the phones in unknown status but if we checked them physically the phones are registered well and able to make calls and received calls

If I login the subscriber web page, the status showing registered. But if I login Publisher web page the status showing unknown. Phones are Physically registered. I restarted the RIS service but no use. DB replication status showing 2.

If you see No Service or Searching in the status bar on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), your device isn't connected to a cellular network. If you see SOS or "SOS only" in the status bar, your device can still make emergency calls.

If you see SOS or "SOS only" in the status bar, your device isn't connected to a network, but you can still make emergency calls. This feature is available in Australia, Canada, and the United States.

AT&T is phasing out their 3G network. If you see No Service in the status bar of your device and you have an iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, or earlier or an iPad 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular or earlier, contact your carrier to discuss your options. If you have an iPhone 6 or later or an iPad (3rd generation) or later, follow these steps:

I've been trying to deal with poor speed and connectivity in parts of my house, and recently added and removed an eero. During this process, my eero app has stopped displaying the connection status (wired vs. wireless) of all eeros (see attached image). The usual icon to the right of the eero units is just gone. At various times it has appeared briefly, or only for some of the devices, but now I don't see it at all. This has been the case for about a week.

I have a new Sophos XGS107 firewall that we deployed and it was showing that it needed a firmware upgrade in Sophos Central, so we scheduled it to do an upgrade, and now it's showing a gear icon that is spinning, and the upgrade should have finished 2 days ago.

I noticed for my self that the status-bar info is not reliable enough to replace DRC in any way. Sometimes it shows a count > 0 while DRC says there are no unconnected pads. Sometimes it shows 0 while DRC shows unconnected.
Most of the time this happened to me i could get DRC and status-line to agree by restarting pcb_new.

Having the option to always show sync status in the bottom control bar of the app would be ideal. Since background syncing on iOS is not guaranteed it would be nice to have sync status be always visible before someone absentmindedly closes the app.

Of course, @dereko! As mentioned prior, the intended operation is that a battery power device will always operate from battery power even when hardwired, and any power applied will be for charging the battery. The hardwired status in the Ring app is only an indicator of successful connection to obtain a charge.

We have installed Java app agent on two jvm under associated with one application. Initially we got the health of both the tiers and node perfect. But now one tier is not showing any data and flow map. App agent status is blank.Please refer to the screenshot attached. Can there any issue with the agent and how it can be fixed? Please suggest ?

df19127ead