How To Download Extra Quality Ml Without Download Extra Qualitying Resources

Guy Clena

Jan 18, 2024, 12:34:51 PMJan 18
to tamimettra

If you're doing your test from enterprise and thus have a enterprise proxy, maybe the website you're hitting requires some rules to allow all resources to be downloaded, so you may need to adjust command line options:

how to download ml without downloading resources

DOWNLOAD ✸✸✸ https://t.co/6F29n6JDSh

So my internet has a very low download speed. I can play on servers but actually downloading the resource can take a while. Is there a way to make it so I can download the resources once so I can join the servers without downloading it every time?

Any chance you are using HTTP Cache Manager? When you configure JMeter to download embedded resources and have cache manager enabled JMeter acts like a browser and retrieves matching embedded resources *only once, on subsequent requests they are being returned from cache. Actually this is how your test should be normally behaving as representing real users as close as possible is the main goal of the well-behaved load test

> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM, MikeM wrote:
>

> > Hello - I have Resource Space running on an Ubunto server. I am
> > running svn version 2144. I cannot seem to get Resource Space to use
> > the original file name when downloading assets.
>
> > I have configured original_filenames_when_downloading = true however I
> > still do not get the original filename. What could I be doing wrong?
>
> > --

> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:16 PM, MikeM wrote:
>

> > As an example - I have uploaded a quicktime file called "cows.mov"
> > the file shows up in my display as "cows". When I hover the mouse over
> > the image the overlay says "cows.mov". However when I go to download
> > the file it is named "721_62b193e82e714a6".mov
>
> > thanks!
>
> > On Dec 6, 12:41 pm, Allison Stec wrote:
> > > Are you getting any part of the original file name? Could you post an
> > > example?

> > --
> > =en.
>
> --
>
> Tom Gleason
> Vice President, Engineering

> > > --
> > > =en.
>
> > --
>
> > Tom Gleason
> > Vice President, Engineering
> > Colorhythm LLC
>
> > Main Office: +1 415-399-9921
> > Fax: +1 253-399-9928
> > Mobile: +1 347-537-8465
> > tglea...@colorhythm.com- Hide quoted text -
>

> On Dec 8, 2011, at 12:20 PM, MikeM wrote:
>

> > Yup, all of those are checked.
>
> > Mike
>
> > On Dec 8, 10:19 am, njenney wrote:
> >> Have you checked all of this in config?
>
> >> $original_filenames_when_downloading=true;
>
> >> $prefix_resource_id_to_filename=true;
>
> >> $prefix_filename_string="RS";
>
> > --

> > --

I'd like to add my voice to those lamenting the disappearance of this option. I have a 3rd gen iPad Pro with 256 gigs and since getting this iPad in November 2018 i've never yet had a single issue with the Logos app related to having all the resources downloaded, which in my case exceeds 5,000 resources. If there are problems, are they caused by the program itself not being able to handle the resources? If so, it's time to work on the program. If it's the hardware, then it seems it would be more appropriate to say that the software doesn't work unless the device meets certain specs. This would be the same thing that Logos does with the necessary specs needed to run the desktop app as Logos currently does here:

The mobile app is prone to the installation becoming corrupted. Part of this is due to the nature of the platform and the limitations of the hardware. This can cause any number of problems, including difficulties with syncing of notes/highlights. It is also common for the "best fix" to be a delete and reinstall. If a user has 20 resources downloaded, a reinstall is fairly minor. If they have 5,000 (as you do), a reinstall can be very significant.

I'm going to challenge this position. I've been a customer since the late 90's and i think i can safely say that that i've spent well over $10,000 on resources. Logos does not charge for the software to run on windows, or Mac or IOS or android. The funds for writing ALL of their software comes from the sale of resources. As a customer, and as a long term customer, and as a long term customer who has invested a LOT of years, and money with Logos, i believe that i should expect that Logos write useable software for every platform they support. It is disingenuous to say that we should not expect the software on IOS to be able to load an entire library when the Mac and Windows software does. It is also flatly wrong to say that the reason is because Logos does not charge to use the IOS software. That is equally true of EVERY platform Logos supports. This is a decision that Logos has made deliberately and as long as you (and others) keep making excuses, they will see no reason to actually address these valid concerns which customers are expressing.

But as always, they didn't send a memo out to the other departments and the mobile folks thought they were being clever and stepping up to be like the big Logos boys and so took away selective downloading.

All of that is fine. I'll get over it. I now see how to get the same result I wanted, but others who want the full library download do not get what they once could get and didn't seem to have problems with the complete library download. Of if they did, they would prefer to have the full library than have the stability that seems to come from only downloading a few (I've not seen any issues with downloading my complete library, when I did so after I first got my 256GB iPad Pro or 128GB Google Pixelbook).

But why downloading and app instability remains a problem after so many years is yet another Logos-logic mystery. My impression is the app server routines were written as second-fiddle to the desktop demands.

All devices must be registered by MAC address at mydevices.wvu.edu before connecting to ethernet ports. Devices must be directly plugged into one of the ports, without using personal switches, routers or access points. Ports labeled LAN3, LAN2 and POE-LAN1 will be available; the port labeled Pass-Thru cannot be used. None of these ports provides power.

df19127ead