blog help

sharun sweet

Nov 20, 2007, 8:17:00 PM11/20/07
to tamilblogg...@googlegroups.com
hi,
pls help me out I have a tamil blog but I dont know how to enlist it in the lists of tamil blogs so that tamilians can read them.I've given my blog add also.....

dkrishna goutham

Dec 4, 2007, 10:44:39 AM12/4/07
to tamilblogg...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I read your poem. deep enduring thoughts. superb

you can go to the gmailblogspot.com and enlist yourself

vijaydev

sharun sweet <shar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

dkrishna goutham

Dec 4, 2007, 10:44:51 AM12/4/07
to tamilblogg...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I read your poem. deep enduring thoughts. superb

you can go to the gmailblogspot.com and enlist yourself

sharun sweet <shar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

Thilaga

Dec 4, 2007, 11:08:23 AM12/4/07
to tamilblogg...@googlegroups.com

natarajan muthuraja

Dec 2, 2007, 12:47:27 AM12/2/07
to tamilblogg...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Go to www.Thamizmanam.com for further assistance.

All the best

With regards,
Nat.

shar...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2008, 10:09:21 AM1/6/08
to தமிழ் வலைப்பதிவர் உதவிக்குழு
hi,
thanx for the comments and the tips .I inform you happily that My blog
is added in thamizmanam.thanx
with rgds,
aruna

On Dec 4 2007, 8:44 pm, dkrishna goutham <dkrish...@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:
> hi,
>
>   I read your poem. deep enduring thoughts. superb
>
>   you can go to the gmailblogspot.com and enlist yourself
>
>   vijaydev
>
> sharun sweet <sharun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     hi,
>   pls help me out I have a tamil blog but I dont know how to enlist it in the lists of tamil blogs so that tamilians can read them.I've given my blog add also.....
>
> http://naanirakkappokiraen-aruna.blogspot.com/
> --
> aruna

dkrishna goutham