Re: Earn money by reading Massages on UR Mobile OR On Email ......

Message has been deleted

Mayu Mayooresan

Nov 5, 2009, 12:36:34 AM11/5/09
to tamil_wordpre...@googlegroups.com
SPAM removed.
Regards,
J.Mayooresan
| http://mayuonline.com |

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:51 AM, deepa Sharma <deep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Earn money by reading Massages on UR Mobile OR On Email ......

Hi,
We pays you to read ads on your Mobiles! These ads are only about your interests.
Not only that, you get to decide when you want these ads.
Based on my calculations I can easily make enough money to free up my cell phone bill.
Check it out...

Click Here to register and Start Earn

    To Join Click On Link One

  OR

                          To Join Click On Link Two

  Apply in INDIA only

  • Earn money for reading ads on your mobile OR on your Email
  • You Can Sent Massge on Mobile   in whole   India with free of cost.
  • Get SMS ads of only those products that you want to buy
  • Get ads at your convenience
  • Save money through discount coupons and offers
  • Earn much more money by inviting family and friends
  • Get 20 paisa for every ad you receive
  • Get 10 paisa for every ad your friends receive
  • Get 5 paisa for every ad your friend's friends receive
  • Accumulate Rs.300 & receive a cheque

Warm  Regards

Join This Yahoo Group

ArchanaFun