Tamil Tigers are liberators. They are not terrorists...The Tamil community, we are LTTE

CAPital Z

Mar 3, 2009, 8:56:41 AM3/3/09
to cts_b...@yahoogroups.com, tamil-...@yahoogroups.com, tamil_a...@yahoogroups.com, tamil_r...@yahoogroups.com, tamil_w...@googlegroups.com, tamilb...@googlegroups.com, tamil-ch...@googlegroups.com, tamil-k...@googlegroups.com, UniTa...@googlegroups.com, Tolkaa...@yahoogroups.com, Thami...@googlegroups.com
This is what we all should say

But one of those who attended the ceremony said the Tamil Tigers are liberators. They are not terrorists, the governments are terrorists," John Antan Rajakumar said. "The Tamil community, we are LTTE," he added, using the acronym for the Tigers.

--
_______
CAPitalZ