TAMC and 64-bit Vista

1 view

Chris

Sep 1, 2009, 12:06:23 PM9/1/09
to TechAdapt Accessible Media Center Users
Hi -

I've been contacted recently by a few users that are trying to run
TAMC on 64-bit Vista. There are a few problems in doing so, and I'm
in the process of working with those users to resolve the issues as
quickly as I can. If you use 64-bit Vista now or plan to upgrade in
the near-term future, please let me know - I'll be posting solutions
to the Vista issues on this list soon, and I'd like to follow up to
make sure your problems are resolved.

Thanks!

Chris von See
Senior Geek
TechAdapt, Inc.

Kathy McWhorter

Oct 12, 2009, 10:47:25 PM10/12/09
to TechAdapt Accessible Media Center Users
Hi, Chris - I use a PC running 64-bit Vista and I need to convert some
files. Do you have suggestions or shall I try running them?

Kathy McWhorter