Model protocol's source code into Tamarin

Tamjid Al Rahat

Jul 16, 2022, 3:05:54 PM7/16/22
to tamarin-prover
Is there any work that models the protocol implementation (i.e., protocol's source code in standard programming languages) to verify the functional correctness of the protocol? Thanks.

felipecboeira

Jul 16, 2022, 4:39:52 PM7/16/22
to tamarin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I believe this is outside the scope of Tamarin but I recommend the paper below. Section III discusses functional correctness.

Best regards,
Felipe Boeira