Are there any US groups using Tamarin?

Daniel S

Apr 27, 2022, 3:27:39 AM4/27/22
to tamarin-prover
Dear All,

Per the subject line, are there any individuals or groups at US universities with experience using the Tamarin prover? I would like to contract a reputable US academic group to validate some Tamarin modelling and proofs around a couple of proprietary protocols for the benefit of US stakeholders.

Grateful for any recommendations that people can provide.

Daniel

Ralf Sasse

Apr 28, 2022, 7:34:55 AM4/28/22
to tamarin...@googlegroups.com, Daniel S

Dear Daniel,

To the best of my knowledge there are no US groups working on (or with) Tamarin. Maybe my colleagues know someone though.

Cheers,
Ralf