details "cyclic" and "from formulae" contradiction

47 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

mohit jangid

neprebran,
26. avg. 2021, 09:39:0026. 8. 21
do tamarin-prover
Hi All,

When proving a lemma step by step in the interactive GUI page,  Tamarin lists the contradiction reason for branches as "cyclic" or "from formula". Is it possible to get the details about which cyclic dependency (of fact or the term) or which formula caused the contradiction on a given branch?

Thank you
Mohit Kumar Jangid

Jannik Dreier

neprebran,
30. avg. 2021, 07:25:5530. 8. 21
do tamarin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately Tamarin does not directly tell you which cycle or formula
caused the contradiction. But still you can get some information: in the
case of a cycle, you can inspect the graph to locate the cycle yourself.
In the case of a formula, you will find a formula "False" (or "bottom")
in the list of formulas, however this does not tell you which formula
turned false. To understand that, you can try to go one step back in
your proof (or more if necessary) and compare the formulas.

Best,
Jannik

--
Jannik Dreier
Maître de Conférences | Associate Professor

mohit jangid

neprebran,
8. sep. 2021, 19:05:488. 9. 21
do tamarin-prover
Thank you, Dr. Jannik, for the guidance. I am dealing with very large traces and navigating/finding the cycle, in the graph, seems difficult for now. For the formulae, I will try your tip!.
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj
0 novih sporočil