Please test new version

tshalif

Feb 28, 2012, 12:08:37 AM2/28/12
to talos-rowing
Talos Rowing 0.9.4 pre-release available from
http://nargila.org/trac/robostroke/wiki/AndroidRelease_0_9_4.

For those who would like to help testing before it is released on to
the Android market: go to the above page and manually download/install
the APK file. You may need to enable 'install from unknown 3rd
parties' in your device settings and may also need to uninstall the
previous market version of Talos Rowing.

Thanks
Tal

tshalif

Mar 7, 2012, 1:50:50 PM3/7/12
to talos-rowing
Version 0.9.4 is now available on the Android market.

On Feb 28, 2:08 pm, tshalif <tsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Talos Rowing 0.9.4 pre-release available fromhttp://nargila.org/trac/robostroke/wiki/AndroidRelease_0_9_4.

Michael Hosemann

Mar 10, 2012, 10:52:13 AM3/10/12
to talos-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I have today tried the new version on a Motorola Defy. The upgrade from the previous version worked fine and my settings were kept.
The phone was used flat on its back in an eight. The stroke rates looked a lot less erratic than with the old version in a 45 degree mount. they looked good for everything from an arms-only warmup in fours to a wind-up to full race power.
So I am very happy with that version for now.
Thanks,
Michael