Export File

Christopher Turner

Mar 20, 2012, 9:37:49 AM3/20/12
to talos-...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyway of exporting the "workout" as a csv? Would like to combine saved sessions with video footage to display stroke rate/speed etc.

Andy Mauer

Mar 20, 2012, 11:03:53 AM3/20/12
to talos-...@googlegroups.com

I am looking for this exact function myself... I would like to display the results of our workout to my boat

On Mar 20, 2012 9:37 AM, "Christopher Turner" <ct5...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyway of exporting the "workout" as a csv? Would like to combine saved sessions with video footage to display stroke rate/speed etc.

tshalif

Mar 30, 2012, 1:40:00 PM3/30/12
to talos-rowing
Exporting of (some) values in CSV format is possible via the 'File >
Export' menu of the new (experimental) offline viewer available at
http://nargila.org/trac/robostroke/wiki/WikiStart#OfflineViewer.