summary of evolution

Robert Mcclintock

Apr 24, 2018, 1:50:28 AM4/24/18
to talk origins
you can see your brain evolving energy under your eyelids black and grey and sometimes color with practice.. if it resolve into something more intelligent than you could imagine then its god. god showed me light motor and dinosaur skin dark plant green.spy rule being informed is polite. brain evolving energy under eyelids is god being polite. schematics of light motor in pierce brosnan james bond movie menu. parts not labeled so still a secret. light motor makes robot bodies nice and makes light cycles of tron movie possible.

people think end result of evolution is we become gods. your suppose to make environment intelligent so no god needed. if you do that its detectable for a few seconds then looks normal again. progress being hidden for better time to reveal it.

natural selection is character flaw in evil that is integrety more important than life otherwise evolution is tragic circumstance with nothing intelligent happening.