Monkey praying for the human species as WWIII becomes likely

Wise TibetanMonkey

Apr 13, 2014, 3:05:10 AM4/13/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com
http://news.yahoo.com/russians-warned-abroad-us-might-snatch-them-162100712.html

Comment posted above regarding more bad news from Ukraine:

"We monkeys knew from the very beginning that it wasn't a good idea to come down from the trees to become humans. We are still grooming and socializing up here. Yes we do fight too, but it never threatened our own species. One problem you inherited from us is the alpha leader. One man by the name of Bush unleashed the law of the jungle. Oh god, we are praying for you."

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

https://sites.google.com/site/wisetibetanmonkey

robert...@gmail.com

May 10, 2014, 3:52:14 PM5/10/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com
I fear it will do little good.... praying. Been at it since we started, and look at the place?

May 13, 2014, 7:42:22 PM5/13/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:52:14 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
I fear it will do little good.... praying. Been at it since we started, and look at the place?

Praying for peace and voting for war is the wrong strategy.

Robert Mulain

Aug 12, 2016, 4:22:41 PM8/12/16
to talk origins
Voting for Trump = frightening possibilities!