'COSMOS' MAKES GOD LOOK SILLY

Wise TibetanMonkey

Mar 10, 2014, 11:46:33 PM3/10/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTd9--9VMI

It never says god made this or that. And, in fact, who needs god to create something so big and complex? Maybe he died in the original big bang? Be my guest, nobody is in charge of the universe.

The Church looked real bad in the burning of Giordano Bruno. How can people still believe? That's the biggest mystery in the universe.

http://BANANAREVOLUTION.bravesites.com

robert...@gmail.com

May 10, 2014, 3:56:20 PM5/10/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com
Funny that since the Church was stopped from burning and torturing people, the number of bums on pews has fallen dramatically.... surely no coincidence?

May 13, 2014, 7:40:26 PM5/13/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:56:20 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Funny that since the Church was stopped from burning and torturing people, the number of bums on pews has fallen dramatically.... surely no coincidence?

I know the Church hands out canned food to the bums to gain souls.

Jesus himself was a bum, so we can expect Heaven to be run by bums.

robert...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 8:09:53 PM5/23/14
to talko...@googlegroups.com
Yet 'bums' are not always unpedictable, inconsistent idiots? As whoever apparently runs things appears to be....