Welcome to Talk Bitcoin!

bitcoi...@hotmail.com

Jun 15, 2011, 8:58:17 PM6/15/11
to Talk Bitcoin
Hopefully this place becomes a spot of lively discussion. I want to
have more admins so I can't control the group. If you are interested
just reply with info or your forum.bitcoin.org user name if you are
known there.

datguywhowanders

Jun 15, 2011, 9:16:05 PM6/15/11
to Talk Bitcoin
I'm datguywhowanders on here and on the forum. I'd love to be a
moderator/admin.

On Jun 15, 7:58 pm, "bitcoinga...@hotmail.com"

bitcoi...@hotmail.com

Jun 15, 2011, 10:06:48 PM6/15/11
to Talk Bitcoin
It's important to me that censoring happens as a last report. I'm not
sure if we need written rules but probably: "if it's bitcoin related
it's ok" should work for now.

Bit Starter

Jun 15, 2011, 10:43:57 PM6/15/11
to Talk Bitcoin
Maybe we should have a introduce yourself thread or ?

On Jun 15, 5:58 pm, "bitcoinga...@hotmail.com"

datguywhowanders

Jun 15, 2011, 11:01:32 PM6/15/11
to Talk Bitcoin
Normally that would be great, but since one of the touted features of
Bitcoin is its anonymity, or at least pseudo-anonymity, I don't know
that many people would want to participate ;)

Bit Starter

Jun 15, 2011, 11:03:22 PM6/15/11
to talkb...@googlegroups.com
Great point on that front :)  Agreed.