Is Dean Cain Hung?

Mark D. Fuquea

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96
Reports are that he is overly endowed. Anyone have any knowledge
of this?

Larry Young

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
to Mark D. Fuquea
Dean is OK, it's really is not all that. The funny thing is that it is
discolored and bends to the left. Yes, to the left. Anything else?

From: MDFu...@gnn.com (Mark D. Fuquea)
Newsgroups: talk.rumors
Subject: Is Dean Cain Hung?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 14:34:06

ps.m...@ukonline.co.uk

Feb 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/23/96
I would remind you, that it was one of the reporters at The Planet who named
him, 'Man of steel' probably reflecting 'Olsen's' latent homosexual tendancies,
or 'Lane's'excitment when she first 'flew' with him, and literally experienced
his metal. He is well endowed.If only us mere mortals could leap tall buildings
in a single bound. I have noticed that green kryptonite, produces 'brewers
droop' even in the so called 'invulnerable' superhero.
I fear however that his alien culture has affected his innervision, explaining
why he shows no interest in Courtney Cox, who in my mere human eyes is far
more ravishing than the trite Ms Lane. ("Didn't she appear as a stripper
in 'Another 48 hours?")
I think he may also be gay, as he constantly sees women naked (X-ray vision)
and is either in a constant state of arousal (i.e. not well hung) or is
flacid, (homosexual tendancies, and well hung). It would be worth further
observation, as he spends most of his genital shots with women !!! Which
makes further investigation difficult.

Regards
Pete, sometimes not of this planet....

sw...@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

Feb 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/24/96

In Article<4gfs2d$l...@news-e2a.gnn.com>, <MDFu...@gnn.com> write:

uquea
> From: MDFu...@gnn.com (Mark D. Fuquea)
> Newsgroups: talk.rumors
> Subject: Is Dean Cain Hung?
> Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 14:34:06
>
> Reports are that he is overly endowed. Anyone have any knowledge
> of this?

I once saw Dean Cain in a copy of Playgirl a few years back, I am quite
certain it was him. As far as I could tell he was not all that endowed, just
of normal size. His ballz on the other hand were huge. I just wonder why are
most of the responders of this question are men?" Some fasicanation Huh?????

daneajo...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 7:41:23 PM6/12/16
On Wednesday, February 21, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Mark D. Fuquea wrote:
> Reports are that he is overly endowed. Anyone have any knowledge
> of this?

this is danea