Re: "Paul" -- Saul of Tarsus -- was probably a Roman government agent

MyNews Hot-Text

Dec 12, 2019, 7:32:37 AM12/12/19

news:h58dhjF...@mid.individual.net...>
>> "Paul" -- Saul of Tarsus -- was probably a Roman government agent.
>
> He had a lousy retirement plan.

~ can.politics
~ ~ alk.rumors
~ ~ Subject: What Trump did wrong thats Impeachable...
~ ~ Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 18:01:24 +0000 (UTC)
O~ ~ rgani~ ~ zation: Lock Him Up~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Today!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lines: 11
~ (UTC)
~ ~ ~ alt.messianic
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ > :-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.
@
~ ~ ~ > 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
/|\
~ ~ ~ > The first law of discordiamism: The more energy This post
/ \
~ ~ ~ > to make order is nore energy made into entropy. insults Islam.
Mohammed
~ ~ alt.bible
~ alt.atheism
~
~ alt.atheism.satire
My News Hot-Text Willum Raieman AkTen

Messager Hot-Text

Dec 12, 2019, 7:32:44 AM12/12/19
alt.atheism,alt.bible,alt.messianic > talk.rumors For the posting of
rumors.>

"vallor" wrote in message
> [...]

can.politics> "Paul" -- Saul of Tarsus -- was probably a Roman government
agent.

> Paul's writings include kowtowing to government (no matter how odious) and
> slaves not disobeying their masters (no matter how odious).
>
> When he was in Jerusalem, he was trying to blend-in with the other
> Nazorenes...but as soon as they figured out that he was a Roman citizen
> _and_ intended to preach a different Gospel to the Gentiles, they went
> after him. Pauls "arrest" was protective custody to get him safely back
> to Rome.
>
> This is actually the mild form of this polemic. If you want the full-on,
> balls-to-the-wall version, read _Get Over Christianity By Understanding
> It_ by Mark Fulton.
>
> All in all, best $10 I spent on Kindle ever!
>
> --
> -v~ can.politics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOL

Messager Hot-Text

Dec 12, 2019, 7:33:39 AM12/12/19

"vallor" wrote in message
> On Mon, 09 Dec 2019 22:57:04 -0800, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
>> In article <h58dhjF...@mid.individual.net>,
>> vallor wrote:
>>
>>> "Paul" -- Saul of Tarsus -- was probably a Roman government agent.
>>
>> He had a lousy retirement plan.
>
> ...unless it was nothing more than going into hiding...kind of a witness
> protection program.
>
> --
> -v talk.politics.guns

Messager Hot-Text

Dec 12, 2019, 8:00:15 AM12/12/19

Group Tagline

alt.moron.martin
alt.morons For discussion of morons and all things moronic.

alt.models.petite
alt.models.railroad
alt.models.scale

alt.atheism > alt.bible,alt.messianic >
talk.rumors.> ----------------------------------------------
-------------"vallor" wrote in
message ------------------------------------------------------------
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
--------------------------------------- For the posting of
rumors.>---------------------------------
"Paul"
-- Saul of Tarsus
-- was probably a Roman government agent
-- 4 posts by 3 authors
-alt.atheism,
"vallor" wrote in message

~
~ can.politics
~ ~ can.politics
>> Siri Cruise wrote:
>>>
>>> He had a lousy retirement plan.
>>>
> Vallor wrote:
>>
>> unless it was nothing more than going into hiding
>> kind of a witness protection program.

"Siri Cruise" wrote in message
"Too: Vallor"

As For The Lost
Of A Retirement Plan
Just The Earthly One

> In article "vallor" wrote in message

"Too: Vallor"
<
https://www.behindthename.com/name/paul >

Well It Was A Dimension
With No Coordination
Where One Needed To Show
Same Favoritism To A Jewish
Greek Roman Citizen
Protection Program

For A Citizen Have A Latin Birth Name
With Three Full Names

Greek Saoul Name Mean Asked For
Latin Paulus Name Mean Small
Hebrew Benjamin Name Mean Right Hand Son

His Full Roman Name
Saul Paul Benjamin
The Son Of Nothing
But A Son Of God
<
https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/6-things-you-didn-t-know-about-paul-in-the-bible.html >
We Do Know It Was Say His Father Was A PHARISEES
(Aramaic, "Perishaya"; Hebr. "Perushim")
<
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12050-perushim >

Paul Father Was A PHARISEES

It True He Was Preaching
A Different Gospel To
The Romans And Greek "Gentiles"

Including results for a family man meaning.
Hebrew

Malcolm McMahon wrote:

> I always thought the Burning Bush story sounded very suspicious. I reckon
> someone recognised him and challenged the change of name. Its a fairly
> typical habit of undercover agents to make a small change in their name.
> Saul to Paul works because you react naturally if the alias is called out.
> The Burning Bush is an Old Testemant miracle. It's certainly something
> someone of the time might have dreamed up.

Dimension Show Same Favoritism
"Michael Christ" <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote in message
> On 10/12/2019 1:17 pm, vallor wrote:
>> "Paul" -- Saul of Tarsus -- was probably a Roman government agent.
>>
>> Paul's writings include kowtowing to government (no matter how odious)
>> and
>> slaves not disobeying their masters (no matter how odious).
>>
>> When he was in Jerusalem, he was trying to blend-in with the other
>> Nazorenes...but as soon as they figured out that he was a Roman citizen
>> _and_ intended to preach a different Gospel to the Gentiles, they went
>> after him. Pauls "arrest" was protective custody to get him safely back
>> to Rome.
>>
>> This is actually the mild form of this polemic. If you want the full-on,
>> balls-to-the-wall version, read _Get Over Christianity By Understanding
>> It_ by Mark Fulton.
>>
>> All in all, best $10 I spent on Kindle ever!
>>

> Most expensive $10 you have ever spent, more like!
>
> It is amazing how these idiots would rather trust a fly-by-night modern
> age novelist rather than the truth that has endured down the centuries in
> the scriptures.

Michael Christ

> Rom 5:8
> But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners,
> Christ died for us.

Nothing is Free
But The Good USA

Messager Hot-Text

Dec 12, 2019, 9:24:09 AM12/12/19

"MyNews Hot-Text" wrote in message

> "Siri Cruise" wrote in message
>> In article "vallor" wrote in message
>>> "Paul" -- Saul of Tarsus -- was probably a Roman government agent.
>>
>> He had a lousy retirement plan.
>>
> ~ can.politics
> ~ ~ alk.rumors
> ~ ~ Subject: What Trump did wrong thats Impeachable...
> ~ ~ Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 18:01:24 +0000 (UTC)
> O~ ~ rgani~ ~ zation: Lock Him Up~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Today!
> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lines: 11
> ~ ~ ~ alt.messianic

A Famly Man Meaning
That Paul

> ~ ~ alt.bible
> ~ alt.atheism
> ~
> ~ alt.atheism.satire
> My News Hot-Text Willum Raieman AkTen

Roman Government Agent
Who Paul
He Saw The Son Of Nothing
Is Not His Farther Dead
Do Not Die Whit All The Gods
Paul That Is Human Right
I Bet He Had Or Seen A Wanted Poster Of Him
Form The Roman Republic was the era of
Classical Atheism Roman civilization
But The Beginning Is Over The End Has Started
In The No Gods Protection Program

For A Citizen Have A Latin Birth Name
With Three Full Names

Greek Saoul Name Mean Asked