(11) Jesus' second coming. Visible?

James

May 25, 2023, 11:45:15 AM5/25/23
Jesus' second coming. Visible?

Yes, they say. And here is their proof.

-- Revised Standard
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye
will see him, every one who pierced him; and all tribes of the earth
will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

The book of Revelation contains the most symbolism of any Bible book.
It has dragons, and beasts with crowns on their multi heads, and a
lake that is on fire, etc, etc. So what kind of Rev "eye" is seeing
him? Let's first look at the first part of Rev 1:7:

"he is coming with the clouds". It doesn't say he is coming in clear
blue skies, but rather with "clouds". If you see an airplane high in
the air, and it goes into the clouds, what happens? Yes, it no longer
becomes visible. The same would happen to Jesus, implying
invisibility. But there is more.

The much less symbolic book of John says:

-- Revised Standard
John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more, but
you will see me; because I live, you will live also. Yes, Jesus is
going to Heaven and so is his apostle, so they will literally see him.

What? The world won't literally SEE him anymore? Then what does Rev
1:7 mean? It means their mind's 'eye'. When Jesus takes over the
earth, everyone will know it, even though no one can literally see
him. They will know by his works.(remember, Revelation is loaded with
symbolism)

Sincerely James
How not to
lose all hope