(9) Churches say Jesus is God. Then explain these:

1 view

James

May 13, 2023, 4:17:46 PM5/13/23
(9) Churches say Jesus is God. Then explain these:

***Jesus doesn't know what God knows.

-- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the
angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

***Jesus died, but God always lived:

-- Revised Standard
1 Thessalonians 4:14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose
again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have
fallen asleep.

*** New King James
Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had
formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting,
You are God.

***Jesus is subordinate to God:

-- New King James
John 14:28 "You have heard Me say to you, `I am going away and coming
back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, `I am
going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.

***When Jesus went back in Heaven, was still subordinate:

-- New King James
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man
is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

***Jesus' God is Jehovah:

-- King James
Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is
Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

-- New King James
John 20:17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet
ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, `I am
ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'
''
***In his prehuman existence, Jesus was created by God:

-- Revised Standard
Revelation 3:14 "And to the angel of the church in La-odicea write:
'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning
of God's creation.

-- Revised Standard
Colossians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born
of all creation;

Any questions?

Sincerely James