(10) God's name about 7000 in Bible. Most churche's Bibles zero.

James

May 23, 2023, 8:34:58 AM5/23/23
God's name about 7000 in Bible. Most churche's Bibles zero.

That's true. Ir's in the Bible docluments as a Hebrew 4 letter
consonants Tertragrammaton YHWH.True, we don't know for sure what
volwels go in it, but at least their Bibles should show YHWH so that
the reader knows God's name went there.

A guess at the transliteration (letter for letter) is YAHWEH. A
popular translation into Latin-English is Jehovah. Many more people
know the latter name than the former one.

And the name is different in different languages. For example:

In Danish "Jehova"
In Fijan "Jiova"
In Italian "Geova"
In Japanese "Ehoba"

For those who insist on the Hebrew transliterated (letter for letter)
form (such as Yahweh), why don't they NOT use the ENGLISH form
"Jesus", but instead use the Hebrew form "Yeshua" or at least the
Greek form "Iesous"? After all, they say Jesus is God. Cat got your
tongue?

Sincerely James
How not to
lose hope
5/23/23
Go to jw.org

QWERTY

May 26, 2023, 5:25:06 PM5/26/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 08:32:28 -0400
James <zeb...@windstream.net> wrote:

> For those who insist on the Hebrew transliterated (letter for letter)
> form (such as Yahweh), why don't they NOT use the ENGLISH form
> "Jesus", but instead use the Hebrew form "Yeshua" or at least the
> Greek form "Iesous"? After all, they say Jesus is God. Cat got your
> tongue?

What you just said, plus $2.89, will get you a Hershey bar, and nothing
more.

Try harder.

Maybe you'll break down the pearly gates and force your way in.

James

Jun 14, 2023, 8:47:14 AM6/14/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 16:25:59 -0500, QWERTY <qwe...@qwerty.qwerty>
wrote:
Using muscle to get into Heaven would be hopeless. Actually, I have no
desire to go to Heaven. Like most of mankind, we will be living on a
paradise earth:

-- American Standard
Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith Jehovah that created the heavens, the God
that formed the earth and made it, that established it and created it
not a waste, that formed it to be inhabited: I am Jehovah; and there
is none else.

Psalm 37:29,

"The righteous will inherit the earth. They will dwell on it forever."
(EHV: Evangelical Heritage Version)

"The righteous shall inherit the earth and live upon it for ever."
(JUB: .; Jubilee Bible 2000)

"The righteous will inherit the earth and dwell in it forever."
(NABRE: New American Bible (Revised Edition))

"The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it." (NWT: New World Translation)

Sincerely James
The whole world is
in a mental mess
6/14/23
Go to jw.org

NightBulb.net

Jul 3, 2023, 8:48:32 PM7/3/23
On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 08:47:10 -0400
James <zeb...@windstream.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 May 2023 16:25:59 -0500, QWERTY <qwe...@qwerty.qwerty>
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 23 May 2023 08:32:28 -0400
> >James <zeb...@windstream.net> wrote:
> >
> >> For those who insist on the Hebrew transliterated (letter for
> >> letter) form (such as Yahweh), why don't they NOT use the ENGLISH
> >> form "Jesus", but instead use the Hebrew form "Yeshua" or at least
> >> the Greek form "Iesous"? After all, they say Jesus is God. Cat got
> >> your tongue?
> >
> >What you just said, plus $2.89, will get you a Hershey bar, and
> >nothing more.
> >
> >Try harder.
> >
> >Maybe you'll break down the pearly gates and force your way in.
>
> Using muscle to get into Heaven would be hopeless. Actually, I have no
> desire to go to Heaven. Like most of mankind, we will be living on a
> paradise earth:

Your response is a bait and switch. In a proud attempt to demonstrate
'superior' scriptural knowledge about 'paradise' you exposed your
ignorance of scripture.

Your chosen phrase, 'paradise earth' is nowhere found in the bible. The
bible does speak of Paradise, and the bible tells us explicitly that
Paradise is in the third heaven and definitely not on earth. More on
that later ...

You said: " ... but instead use the Hebrew form "Yeshua" or at least
the Greek form "Iesous" ..."

Your statement proves your ignorance of both ancient Greek and Hebrew.

The Greek form "Iesous" is pronounced, Jesous, from whence we get the
English, Jesus. An ancient Greek hearing our modern pronunciation of
Jesus would have immediately recognized the name and likely just assumed
the speaker a foreigner with a strange accent.

The Hebrew was Joshua, not "Yeshua" which is the modern, reconstructed
Hebrew and sounds very different than the ancient Hebrew "Joshua." In
ancient Greek and Hebrew, their corresponding letters for "I" (long
ee), when preceding another vowel, had the "J" sound, just as did
medieval English words like, "Iehova", pronounced "Jehovah."

Two modern Hebrew dialects grew out of the middle ages--the original
and very ancient Sephardic dialect, and the new Ashkenazi dialect which
changed all the "J" sounds to "Y" sounds because of Germanic influence.
Before the proliferation of the Ashkenzi covert population far and wide,
the "J" sound is what the letter JOT represented before a vowel.

Messiah's name was not "Yeshuah" and his mother never pronounced his
name that way or even heard that name. She pronunced his name, "Joshua"
almost exactly as we say "Joshua" in modern English, with a
Boston-style accent on the first vowel: Bwaaston -> Jaashua. The Greeks
had different endings they added to proper names, depending on where the
name appeared in the grammar, one of those forms being "Joshuas" with
an "S" added to the end. It was eventually shortened from Joshuas to
Jesous, blending together the dual vowels in the final syllable.

I repeat: the name "Yashua" did not exist in ancient Hebrew. Jesus had
multiple names in the Greek, depending on where the name appeared in the
grammar of the sentence, with or without the 's' ending. The proper
pronunciation was "Joshuas" or "Joshua" the same as today in English.
The name, "Yahweh" also did not exist in ancient Hebrew, and is
grammatically impossible to derive from the tetragrammaton in ancient
Hebrew. The correct pronunciation was, and still is, Jehovah with a "J"
sound. The name is not "Yahweh" or "yahovah" or any of that Latin and
Ashkenazi Kabbalist nonsense. Stop repeating your Yahwist Roman lies.
The name Yahweh is impossible to derive grammatically from the Hebrew
JHWH.

"Yahweh" is the Latin pronunciation of the Roman deity IOVE, or JOVE,
the prince of Roman demons. This is the exact pronunciation of the
Roman deity name. That's quite a coincidence! You can look it up in
Latin grammars and see for yourself exactly how the letters were
pronounced. I'm sure not going to use a fake pronunciation that sounds
exactly like the name of a Roman demon when addressing the Almighty
Jehovah.

See here the link to a in-depth podcast study debunking the Yahweh,
Yashua, and other sacred name nonsense. It contains audio and PDF
documentary materials:

https://www.cbcg.org/series/the-names-of-god/debunking-the-myths-of-sacred-namers-1.html

Below we shall examine your misunderstanding of the Paradise of
scripture. The scripture says nothing about a, 'paradise earth.' Yet
the scripture does mention the Paradise of God. Read on below.

> -- American Standard
> Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith Jehovah that created the heavens, the God
> that formed the earth and made it, that established it and created it
> not a waste, that formed it to be inhabited: I am Jehovah; and there
> is none else.
>
> Psalm 37:29,
>
> "The righteous will inherit the earth. They will dwell on it forever."
> (EHV: Evangelical Heritage Version)
>
> "The righteous shall inherit the earth and live upon it for ever."
> (JUB: .; Jubilee Bible 2000)
>
> "The righteous will inherit the earth and dwell in it forever."
> (NABRE: New American Bible (Revised Edition))
>
> "The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
> And they will reside forever upon it." (NWT: New World Translation)

You missed this part:

"For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ, Of whom the whole FAMILY IN HEAVEN and earth is named ..."

You also missed this part:

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body,
I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man,
(whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
How that he was caught UP into PARADISE, and heard unspeakable words,
which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Paul says paradise is now ^UP^ in the third heaven. He also says man
has a conscious mind that exists independent of the flesh body. This
kills two Watchtower false dogmas with one stone.

Jesus also told the thief on the cross that thief would be with Jesus
in PARADISE, which is now ^UP^ in the third heaven.

At the end of days, the Sons of God ascend to heaven and sit around the
Father's throne:

"Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool ..."

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even
as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

Jesus is in heaven, sitting in the Father's throne, and he says that
others will be there with him, rather than on a 'paradise earth.'

"And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place
of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the
children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of
Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their
whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places."

The tree of life in in the heavenly Paradise:

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the
churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of
life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

How are you going to eat from the tree of life from your 'paradise
earth' when the tree is in the third heaven in the 'paradise of God?'
Are you going to nibble on his toes?

Paul has already been to Paradise and came back to tell of it. Both
Paul and John say that "paradise" is not on earth, but a place in
heaven where Jesus was going and Paul and John had gone. Maybe we'll
come visit you on the "paradise earth" which of course is not found in
the bible. Didn't you claim to go striclty by the BIBLE? Where does it
say, "paradise earth" in the bible?

It doesn't. The "paradise earth" is an invented Watchtower doctrine.

Paradise is a place in heaven. The Father dwells in the highest of the
heavens and the faithful sit around his throne serving as his
'footstool.' This is what it means that the 'earth' is his footstool.
The 'earth' means Israel, and the 'earth' or Israel, is indeed his
footstool at his throne, IN HEAVEN. This is the 'earth' that the
faithful will inherit: they will become part of the family of Israel,
IN HEAVEN.

"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in
heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look
upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round
about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about
the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four
and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on
their heads crowns of gold."

The throne and its footstool is in heaven, not on a 'paradise earth.'
Because Israel is 'the earth' and Israel is ascended to the heavenly
Paradise with Jesus, that 'earth' is God's footstool. When calling the
'earth' his footstool God's scripture is being spiritual, and symbolic,
as Israel is at his foot, on the dais of his throne, waiting to serve
the King.

Twenty-four Israelite elders sit around the throne in heaven, not on a,
'paradise earth.' They worship before the throne, symbolizing the
footstool of God, in heaven, and not on a 'paradise earth.' Israel is,
'the earth' for Adam was formed upright out of the earth and then taken
into the presence of God. Although man was formed from the earth, he
was formed to be a HEAVENLY being to be recieved up out of the earth
into the presence of God in paradise. Our mortal, fleshly stage of life
is but a cocoon, or chrysalis, from which our spirits break out into a
higher and more spiritual form of existence. Even as moths and
butterflies start as grubs and caterpillars in the soil or 'earth',
they eventually cling to a tree branch and form a cocoon, then
metamorphose into a beautiful moth or butterfly and ascend on wings
into the air. The Father in heaven planted us in the 'soil' of this
world, to raise us up to fly. This world is not our destiny. It is our
hatchery, or nursery.

The Twenty four elders who are in heaven tell us this:

"The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the
throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their
crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive
glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for
thy pleasure they are and were created."

God made man to harvest him and bring man into heaven with himself and
the immortal angels. He did not make man so that man would spend
eternity isolated beneath the sea of glass on this world. This world is
a seedbed for God to populate the heavenly realm with glorified people.

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under
the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard
I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that
sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."

The nations will have access to the paradise of God in heaven, to visit
with all heavenly beings and commune there. They will not just be
confined to a 'paradise earth.'

"Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and
night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell
among them."

God's temple is in the heavenly city, Jerusalem above in heaven. It is
written that Jerusalem above is the mother of us all, and her power
will reach all the way down to the earth.

The dragon and his ministers were cast out of heaven:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the
Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into
the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

The dragon and his angels or ministers are a group of people. They are
people in this world indwelt by evil who have given their allegiance to
a borderless nation of criminals and con artists which is loosely
called the occult or witchcraft. They rebelled and were cast into the
pit, which is this world. Since they can't ascend back to paradise, they
think they can by lies, wars, and force create a municipal utopian
paradise on this earth through a 'one world government.' They're
insane, of course.

And mankind, whom the dragon opposes, will be lifted up to heaven from
whence the dragon came, to be a equal to and even higher than the angels
in the company of Jesus, who for a time descended below them:

"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his
person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had
by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty
on high; Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by
inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they."

The saints will join Jesus in heaven, around his throne of glory:

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the
general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in
heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men
made perfect ..."

The names are written in a book in heaven, since the roll of
citizenship for that city is kept there. And that is where the citizens
will go:

"But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore
God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for
them a city."

Jesus plainly told the Saints that they will ascend into heaven to live
there when he returns:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would
have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare
a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that
where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way
ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the
truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Here we see Jesus is preparing houses in heaven for his people. He is
plainly telling us to bow to him, since he occupies the Father's
throne, and the father will receive us thereby.

Here we see Jesus is going to receive the Saints to himself, *in
heaven* above, before the presence of God. It says nothing about the
fake, phony, wrong, concocted doctrine of a, 'paradise earth.'

So Jesus is going to heaven to prepare places there for the Saints to
follow him into heaven. He is clearly not teaching about Watchtower's
"paradise earth." The whole point of this exercise in this life is to
follow Jesus into the presence of the Father above, in the heavenly
realm. The Father is the sower, who sowed seed in this world, to RAISE
IT UP at the last day. You don't raise up the same old mortal seed you
planted, but the new grain (body) born by that seed:

"But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body
do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is NOT QUICKENED,
EXCEPT IT DIE: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body
that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other
grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every
seed his own body."

This is the metamorphosis of man's body from mortal flesh to immortal
spiritual glory in the resurrection. A new body is raised up rather
than the old one in the dirt, which is consumed and replaced by the
divine clothing.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the
ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much
fruit."

There is a place prepared for those who love God--a place much grander
and greater than a mere, 'paradise earth.' It is a heavenly city, with
innumerable citizens of angels and men. If you think 8 or 10 billions
souls is a great many, wait until you see that city above. Imagine more
people than there are insects in the world. Imagine a land incalculably
larger than the continents of this world, and you'd still fall short of
the reality that waits. You could spend a million years just doing meet
and greet and barely get through a neighborhood. Imagine innumerable
souls, all glorified and shining like suns, with endless joy radiating
form every pore of their being. What God has prepared for us is so
immense and so thoroughly captivating that the word, 'boredom' won't
mean much there. It is unspeakable in mortality and forbidden to utter
it. If you see it, like some Apostles and prophets did, you can't talk
about it to mortals. The Spirit won't let you speak of it.

What waits in heaven for them who believe is so far above and beyond any
sci-fi or fantasy idea:

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have
entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for
them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit:
for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For
what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is
in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of
God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit
which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to
us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's
wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual
things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of
the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he
know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Men lacking spiritual discernment invented the unbiblical concept of a
'paradise earth.'

The apostles and prophets have made clear the supernatural powers of
angels in the spiritual realms. Mankind will inherit those
characteristics when glorified with immortality. Men will be like the
angels of God, clothed in divine power and glory. Sowed a corruptible
seed, they will be raised incorruptible, like the grub that becomes a
butterfly.

We will all be both physical and spiritual in substance, able to do and
enjoy things that are beyond mortal imagination, with bodies of light
that we can touch and feel that can also just melt away like a ray of
light and be anywhere in an instant, just like Jesus after the
resurrection. Superman special effects don't even come close to what it
will be like to enjoy immortality.

The 'paradise earth' of the Watchtower imagination is pale in
comparison to what waits at the conclusion of all the ages. It is a
fleshly counterfeit for the heavenly kingdom prepared by God for those
who love Him. We suffer now so we can be transformed and gain the
capacity to fully enjoy what comes later. It's all part of the plan
from the beginning.

JW James, your religion is false. You are wrong. The 'paradise earth'
dogma is a fake counterfeit for the real Kingdom of God in Heaven and
Earth, the Paradise in the Heavens above. You don't know the scripture.
You don't want to know the scripture because you have your manmade
institution for an idol. Your idol is blinding you to the glorious
gospel of grace, which teaches that without work we are made free. Your
religion is a spiritual concentration camp, teaching you the lie that
"Arbeit macht frei." You cannot earn the bread of God. You must leave
off your work, and stop working by the sweat of your brow, and enter
into the rest of Jesus Christ, who is the great opponent of all human
religion. Jesus will not receive the religious into his company for he
has called sinners, and not the righteous, to repentance.

You ought to be thanking God for showing forth the glorious light of
his gospel. Throw the bitch Jezebel down from her Watchtower and let
her fellow dogs eat her corpse. Come out of that religious brothel and
join the Saints of the Most High Jehovah, and bow the knee to Jesus
Christ, and prepare for unfathomable glory.

Faith alone through grace alone in Christ alone. Every man must stand
on his own before the throne, and be ready to give an answer to the
Judge for himself.

--

NightBulb | https://nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.