(5) Sabbath Keepers. Explain Col 2:14

James

Apr 30, 2023, 9:38:53 PM4/30/23
(5) Sabbath Keepers. Explain Col 2:14:

-- New King James
Colossians 2:14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that
was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of
the way, having nailed it to the cross.

-- New King James
Romans 7:6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died
to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the
Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

Yes, true Christianity has moved away from "the curse of the law" (Ga
3:13), and thus does not mandate obligatory observances from the
Mosaic Law. As the apostle Paul put it:

"But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that
you are turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you
wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10. You are observing
special days and months and seasons and years! 11. I fear for you,
that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you." (Ga 4:10,11; NIV)

Sincerely James
4/30 fired guns
an epidemic?
Go to jw.org