THE FACE OF ISLAM! RELIGION OF PEACE?

<^> «( 0 ¿ 0 )» <^>....ISLAM

Jul 23, 2002, 6:56:24 PM7/23/02
any of you who dont believe in evil, you are seriously fucked up in the
head. EVIL EXISTS.

http://islamexposed.com/Pictures/face-of-Islam.htm

--
FUCK MUHAMMAD .... <^> «( 0 ¿ 0 )» <^> ....FUCK MUHAMMAD

Woden

Jul 23, 2002, 8:15:06 PM7/23/02

"<^> «( 0 ¿ 0 )» <^>....ISLAM" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> any of you who dont believe in evil, you are seriously fucked up in
the
> head. EVIL EXISTS.
>
> http://islamexposed.com/Pictures/face-of-Islam.htm

Obviously your definition of "evil" and theirs are somewhat different.
But then what do you expect from something that subjective.

--
Woden

"religion is a socio-political institution for the control of
people's thoughts, lives, and actions; based on
ancient myths and superstitions perpetrated through
generations of subtle yet pervasive brainwashing."

Mark K. Bilbo

Jul 23, 2002, 9:01:31 PM7/23/02
On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:56:24 -0700, <^> «\( 0 ¿ 0 \)» <^>....ISLAM wrote:

> http://islamexposed.com/Pictures/face-of-Islam.htm

Hm. Looks like images of christians from most of their history.

Or for that matter, in many parts of the world today...

--
Mark K. Bilbo #1423 EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to

[Woden]

pluther

Jul 24, 2002, 1:09:28 AM7/24/02
"<^> ?\( 0 ? 0 \)? <^>....ISLAM" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<sal%8.621004$352.132182@sccrnsc02>...

> any of you who dont believe in evil, you are seriously fucked up in the
> head. EVIL EXISTS.

Oh, I certainly believe evil exists.
Yes, religious extremism is generally evil. Islam is no better, or worse,
then Christianity in this regard. Both, when taken to extremes by ignorant
people result is bigotry, fear, and violence. So do lots of other things.

What was your point again?

-Pat
--
Pat Luther -- pluther at usa dot net -- http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~pluther
"Even if we knew how to turn stones into gold, it would be

Cynic

Jul 24, 2002, 6:51:06 AM7/24/02

"<^> «( 0 ¿ 0 )» <^>....ISLAM" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> any of you who dont believe in evil, you are seriously fucked up in the
> head. EVIL EXISTS.
>
> http://islamexposed.com/Pictures/face-of-Islam.htm

I don't think you want to be showing us these. There are people here in the
U.S. that want the United States to become a state like this. The religious
right has a lot in common with the people in these photos.

Daniel Kolle

Jul 24, 2002, 2:49:16 PM7/24/02
"<^> «\( 0 ¿ 0 \)» <^>....ISLAM" <nos...@nospam.com> thought hard and
said:

>any of you who dont believe in evil, you are seriously fucked up in the
>head. EVIL EXISTS.

Yeah, there IS evil. However, Islam is not evil.
Now fuck off, little boi.

>http://islamexposed.com/Pictures/face-of-Islam.htm
>
>--
>FUCK MUHAMMAD .... <^> «( 0 ¿ 0 )» <^> ....FUCK MUHAMMAD

--
-Kolle (kohl-lee); 14. A.A.#2035.
Koji Kondo is my god.

Uncle Ñoño

Aug 1, 2002, 2:56:55 PM8/1/02
Well said. We can give many references to Christianity and other non-Islamic
religious groups and compare them with extremist Muslims. KKK is a good
example of "modern fundamentalist" Christian mobocracy and when you see a
Supreme Court Justice advocating "freedom of" as well as "freedom from"
religion you see "Christian Extremists" literally knocking at his front door
for omitting "under God" from the pledge of allegiance to a flag (an idol
regardless of what it represents). It's the Judeo-Christian holy writings
that states "Thou shalt not bow down to [an idol in the form of anything in
heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below]." This phrase
"bow down" in Hebrew in its correct translation means and includes "to pay
honor, homage to," so while the Judeo-Christian community is bowing down to
their idol of the Union they also violate the sacred trust of "Thou shalt
have no other gods before me." "Before" (paneh in Hebrew) is correctly
translated as meaning "face, appearance, before, in front of, in the
presence of." Therefore, in the Judeo-Christian community, we see paganism
in the name of God while in Islam (with their faults as well) do not bow
down to anything nor anyone but Allah. The name Allah is also used by Jews
and Christians as well who speak the Arabic language, but Christians in
their fanaticism and charismatic endeavors preach from the pulpit out of
their ignorance that Muslims worship Allah, which they actually say from the
pulpit means "the moon god."

We can nitpic back and forth and find more sacrilege, ignorance, dishonor,
and hypocrisy in religion and religious people than when our focus is on our
personal relationship with our Creator, regardless of our religious
denomination or what cult we belong to, what is the key to true spirituality
then? As the Christian Bible says, "You cannot serve both God [Elohiym, the
honorific not plural of Supreme Being] and Mammon [materialism and
meaningless things that pass away when we do]."

When I hear and read attacks against any religion, I think of the ignorance
that is found in the religion of the one attacking like a terrorist slamming
an airplane into the World Trade Center. I think of how that predator is
no less a terrorist than those Muslims who covertly schemed the tragedy
against unsuspecting men, women, children, their friends and their families
under the knowledge and even the direction of a Christian President,
Ayatollah GW Bush who openly has murder in heart. I don't think The War on
Terror is a Holy War nor a Religious War, but a spiritual war against
principalities and of the spiritual realm and is indicative of a very
spiritually diseased world. So who killed those thousands of innocent and
unsuspecting people on 9/11/1?

Was it Islam who did it under the direction of a Christian politician and
World leader whose popularity was sinking to an all time low and who
reverted to crime equivalent to if not more heinous than the coup that got
him in office in order to stay his agenda? Or did it actually happen at
all? There are some people who actively proclaim and believe that there
never was a Holocaust against the Jews in World War II, but can we say that
the United States is not impartial to the concerns of the Palenstinians and
the Jews?

I guess what I'm getting at is what Joshua says, "...if it seems evil to you
to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,
whether the gods which your fathers served... or the gods... But as for me
and my house, we will serve the Lord." This quote applies equally to all
religious groups whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Baha'i, Buddhist,
HariKrshna, etc. Your actions need to reflect YOUR religion not your
ATTACKS against religions you don't understand. I don't care what one's
religion is, the fact of the matter is that one's religion is reflected in
the lives they live.

Thank you for that post, Pluther.
--
Uncle Ñoño
TheKingstonF...@hotmail.com

"pluther" <plut...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Bob Weigel

Aug 2, 2002, 12:27:58 AM8/2/02
"Uncle ??" <Uncle??@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<Xvf29.4719$0S2....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...

> Well said. We can give many references to Christianity and other non-Islamic
> religious groups and compare them with extremist Muslims.

I read through this post and it's hard to peg exactly where the
author is coming from so I won't assume. But let me say there will
ALWAYS be plenty of people who call themselves all kinds of things,
but they really are not. And it can be proven. For instance:

KKK is a good
> example of "modern fundamentalist" Christian

Did Jesus go out and lead mobs against particular races? Then why
does this kind of activity get labelled "Christian"/"Christlike"!
That is a clear case of defamation to the man Jesus Christ who was
recorded to have lived 2K years ago. Your saying that this is a "Good
example" just makes you look like one of those who speak evil of those
history couldn't find anything evil to speak of. Jesus wanted to do
everything in the open. The KKK sneak around and do things in private
because they fear exposure. The only thing Jesus tried to withhold
was miracles he did!! Not people he killed! :-) And that only so that
mobs wouldn't overrun each other getting to him.

mobocracy and when you see a
> Supreme Court Justice advocating "freedom of" as well as "freedom from"
> religion you see "Christian Extremists" literally knocking at his front door

It all gets so dissociated from the clear cut truth as I wade into
this. I think there are more concrete things we can view to draw
reliable conclusions from. When we even start talking about things
like the "pledge" thing, we are dealing with facts like

1) Our country is clearly not being led by God for the most part.
People are chasing after their own goals. Not God's.

2) The forefathers may (and I say MAY) have intended it to be under
the true God. But God knows that. I don't. I only know that they
were all deists, and they CERTAINLY would not have instigated a
"separation of church and state" which took their PERSONAL
relationship with God out of their "stately duties". On the contrary.
These men clearly PROCLAIMED God's INVOLVEMENT in their STATELY
DUTIES! WHy the heck would they then make a law against it!? :-) Use
your brains people. Oh please use your brains.

3) Because so many have not used even their brains, not to mention
their hearts, many of us refuse to pledge allegiance to anything
having to do with the rule of this country now. The government is
run by big money behind the scenes. They own the media and it shows
us mostly what they want. Enough to control the masses on the
important things which allow the curtain to remain up.

Anyway I could go on, but I think that makes the point I'm trying to
make. The republic is not functioning as it was intended. It was a
good thought. It was constructed by a people who had a very sobering
near clash with death. And they perservered through and overcame the
tyranny to found a nation based on principles of personal freedom; a
government by the people, for the people.
In a pure democracy there is a chance that something like big money
buying the media could happen, so that the masses are controlled and
the things functions like the old system we abolished in the
revolution!!! That's why the intelligent people formed a democratic
republic instead. They laid down some foundational principles which
would keep the good basic vision in place hopefully. Now however, due
largely to the ignorance people have chose to have I guess, they don't
see this. Most of them seem to think it is a pure democracy and we
can just throw away those principles. Such people should be convicted
to treason since they are trying to undermine the republic. That is
the only way to correct the situation I'm afraid.
Anyway, I haven't posted here for years. I was just brushing
through things restructuring my approach after so many years. I wrote
here back in the mid-late 80's. Seems like it went really downhill
after that. Good to see a few posts where people are at least
discussing things in a sane manner again. -Bob

maff

Aug 16, 2002, 9:58:46 AM8/16/02
"<^> ?\( 0 ? 0 \)? <^>....ISLAM" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<sal%8.621004$352.132182@sccrnsc02>...
> any of you who dont believe in evil, you are seriously fucked up in the
> head. EVIL EXISTS.

"My correspondent thinks with Mr. Jefferson, that Jehovah has no
attributes that will harmonize with slavery; and that all men are born
free and equal. Now, I say let him throw away his Bible as Mr.
Jefferson did his and then they will be fit companions. But never
disgrace the Bible by making Mr. Jefferson its expounder, nor Mr.
Jefferson by deriving his sentiments from it. Mr. Jefferson did not
bow to the authority of the Bible, and on this subject I do not bow to
him."
[Rev. Thornton Stringfellow, D.D., in "Scriptural View of Slavery," a
work showing that the Bible sanctions slavery, from John E. Remsburg,
"Six Historic Americans. Chapter 2: Thomas Jefferson"]
http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/john_remsburg/six_historic_americans/chapter_2.html

"The right of holding slaves is clearly established in the Holy
Scriptures, both by precept and example."
[Rev. R. Furman, D.D., Baptist, of South Carolina]

"There is not one verse in the Bible inhibiting slavery, but many
regulating it. It is not then, we conclude, immoral."
[Rev. Alexander Campbell]

"The extracts from Holy Writ unequivocally assert the right of
property in slaves."
[Rev. E.D. Simms, professor, Randolph-Macon College]

"I draw my warrant from the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments
to hold the slave in bondage."
[Rev. Thomas Witherspoon, Presbyterian, of Alabama]

"In another area of human rights, many Christian clergymen advocated
slavery. Historian Larry Hise notes in his book 'Pro-Slavery' that
ministers 'wrote almost half of all defenses of slavery published in
America.' He lists 275 men of the cloth who used the Bible to prove
that white people were entitled to own black people as work animals."
[James A. Haught, 'Holy Horrors']

"The delegates of the annual conference are decidedly opposed to
modern abolitionism, and wholly disclaim any right, wish, or intention
to interfere in the civil and political relation between master and
slave in the slave-holding states of the union."
[Methodist Episcopal Church, Statement of the General Conference,
Cincinnati, May 1836]

Slavery, segregation and the Bible
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF8&selm=36717622.38996%40news.ala.net
http://www.dovelink.com/News/archives/Feb1999/Feb161999.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_slav.htm
http://www.commonlink.com/~chiron_rising/race/inter.html
http://www.multiracial.com/projects/hallofshame.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar3.htm
http://www.webcom.com/~intvoice/add_site.html
http://dir.yahoo.com/Arts/Humanities/History/U_S__History/Slavery/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Arts/Humanities/History/By_Subject/Slavery/Atlantic_Slave_Trade/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Slavery/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Segregation/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Lynching/

Hitler and 1,700 years of Christian anti-semitism
http://cnn.co.uk/WORLD/9803/16/vatican.holocaust/index.html
http://www.hearnow.org/caljp.htm
http://www.flash.net/~twinkle/psycho/DARK/recreational/luther.html
http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/antiholo.html
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Holocaust%2C%20Jewish%20%281939-1945%29/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Jews/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Holocaust/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Christianity%20and%20antisemitism/

Murder of Hypatia and the burning of the Great Library at Alexandria
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=74.1

Constantine et al
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5195/index.html

Crusades, Inquisition
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Regions/Europe/Arts_and_Humanities/Humanities/History/By_Time_Period/Middle_Ages/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Crusades/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Medieval/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Middle%20Ages/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Medieval%20World%20History%20%28Circa%20450%20-%20Circa%201450%29/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Inquisition/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Church%20History%20-%20Catholic/
Black Death
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Regions/Europe/Arts_and_Humanities/Humanities/History/By_Time_Period/Renaissance/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Black%20death/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Civilization%2C%20Medieval/
A Distant Mirror : The Calamitous 14th Century by Barbara W. Tuchman

Renaissance
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Renaissance/

Reformation
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Reformation/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Middle%20Ages%2C%20600-1500/

Persecution of Galileo
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=117.1

Murder of Giodarno Bruno
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=76.1

Italian philosopher Lucilio Vanini tortured and burnt alive
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=77.1

Criminal activities by various Popes
http://www.dimensional.com/~randl/tmanc.htm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Columbus%2C%20Christopher/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Conquest%2C%201522-1548/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Cortes%2C%20Hernan%2C/
Prelude to genocide of Native Americans and others
http://www.omen.com.au/~staffy/cook.html
http://www.sru.edu/depts/artsci/ges/lamerica/treaty.htm
http://www.liverpool.k12.ny.us/Whacked/IntranetCurr/SocialStudies/AmazonAdventure/tordesillas.htm
http://dir.yahoo.com/Arts/Humanities/History/By_Subject/Exploration/Columbus__Christopher__1451_1506_/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Countries/Mexico/Social_Science/Archaeology/Aztec/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Cultures_and_Groups/Cultures/Mayan/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Regions/Caribbean/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Regions/South_America/Social_Science/Anthropology_and_Archaeology/Archaeology/Inca/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Cultures_and_Groups/Cultures/American__United_States_/Native_American/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Indians%20of%20Mexico/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Aztecs/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Ethnic%20-%20Native%20American/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Carib%20Indians/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Black%20Carib%20Indians/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Indians%20of%20North%20America/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Indians/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Incas/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Indians%20of%20South%20America/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Pizarro%2C%20Francisco%2C/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Cortes%2C%20Hernan%2C/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Jesuits/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Church%20History%20-%20Catholic/
Forgotten Founders
http://forums.about.com/atheistrefuge/messages?msg=49.1 -

The Age of Enlightenment
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/hum_303/enlightenment.html
http://tlc.ai.org/enlight.htm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Enlightenment/

Salem Witch trials
http://dir.yahoo.com/Arts/Humanities/History/U_S__History/Colonial_America/Salem_Witch_Trials/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Trials%20%28Witchcraft%29/

Witch burnings
http://www.silvermoon.net/catala/burning/times.htm
http://www.celticcrow.com/basics/burning.html
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Subject=Witchcraft/
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=488923691

The Protestant inquisition
http://ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ247.HTM

Religious hate
http://www.religioustolerance.org/negative.htm
The "Burning Times Award"
http://www.religioustolerance.org/burn_awd.htm
Religiously-based civil unrest and warfare
http://www.religioustolerance.org/curr_war.htm
Cults
http://www.religioustolerance.org/cultmenu.htm
Hot religious topics
http://www.religioustolerance.org/conflict.htm
Other Important Essays
http://www.religioustolerance.org/other_es.htm

Ibn Rochd (Averroes)
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=75.1

Expulsion of Muslims and Jews from Spain
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=78.1

Scientists flee from Hitler's Germany
http://forums.about.com/ab-atheism2/messages/?msg=116.1

Evolution of Religion