Jesus-Christ is encoded 7 times in the bible !

Yoael

May 11, 2002, 4:08:31 AM5/11/02
Did you know??

Using Bible-Codes program I found exactly 7 codes for "Jesus-Christ",
searching the whole Bible. One of the encoding is crossed with the
name of Jerusalem, giving a latin-cross graphic effect on the screen !
This effect is perfectyl symmetrical. It says that Jesus-Christ was
crucified at Jerusalem. I was tremendously surprised when this
appeared on the screeen, the effect is awful. If anybody is interested
go to:

ttp://bibledecoder.com/

yo...@jaydemail.com