open your eyes

1 view

window

Apr 29, 2004, 5:47:41 AM4/29/04
God (highly intelligent extraterrestrial entity) created us in his
own likeness.
Humans are biological robots, programmed to reproduce, work and
question. He gave us free will, love and empathy.
Though we were not programmed to comprehend how it was we came to be
here, or what our place is in the universe.
The boundless expanse that stretches outward beyond our sun and
inwards beyond the atomic boundaries of our understanding
still with all our advances eludes us. Confusion and debate, getting
warmer, says the creator.

We are the robots. This is the secret of the ages. Open your eyes. See
the truth