Simple recipe for inner peace

1 view

seelite

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
"If you want permanent peace, you will want to lead a dedicated
life, constantly living for the sake of others. Then nobody
can disturb your peace. That sacrifice is the key to peace,
and without peace there is no joy or happiness."
(from To Know Your Self, by Sri Swami Satchidananda)

"We have the potential for a better world, as long as we are willing to
consciously intervene...People who believe in the potential of our
species have to get out of the new age personal growth sandbox and
intervene in key areas of the society." Riane Eisler

"The problems of mankind are real but solvable. The solution lies within
your grasp. Take your brother’s need as the measure for your action
and solve the problems of the world. There is no other course."
The Teacher

"We must never be bitter. If we indulge in hate, the new order
will only be the old order. We must meet hate with love, physical force with
soul force." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as
those who are." Benjamin Franklin

The Authentic Maitreya Rik

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
seelite (see...@concentric.net) wrote:
: "If you want permanent peace, you will want to lead a dedicated

: life, constantly living for the sake of others. Then nobody
: can disturb your peace. That sacrifice is the key to peace,
: and without peace there is no joy or happiness."
: (from To Know Your Self, by Sri Swami Satchidananda)

: "We have the potential for a better world, as long as we are willing to
: consciously intervene...People who believe in the potential of our
: species have to get out of the new age personal growth sandbox and
: intervene in key areas of the society." Riane Eisler

SI's 70+ Year Old Maitreya Impeached
Trial Set before The Great Council at Shamballa

The Spiritual Hierarchy of the Masters of Wisdom make it known today
that Maitreya, also known as The Teacher, will face The Great Council at
Shamballa for possible removal as Head of the Spiritual Hierarchy.

Maitreya, Who has taken a Body of Incarnation and is currently residing
in London, UK, in a Pakistani neighbourhood, will appear before the
Great Council on December 25, 1998 to answer charges of sexual
impropriety involving trysts with teenage girls. Maitreya has been seen
occasionaly at a dairy packing plant near the Pakistani ghetto talking
with several who work there after school. Water has been magnetized in
the area.

One 17-year old dairy worker reported to a Senior Member of the
Hierarchy that Maitreya had offered her the "rod of initiation."

The Master Jesus, Who is living amongst us this very moment in Rome,
asked Maitreya (through Benjamin Creme) about the validity of the
serious charges. Maitreya responded (through Benjamin Creme) that He had
"no improper relationship with any dairy teen," according to Benjamin
Creme.

The trial will take place with Santa Kumara (Ancient of Days, Lord of
the World, Melchizedek, etc.) holding Supreme Judgeship. The Lives Who
compose the Great Council will act as jury. The Council is composed of
the Supernal Three, the Radiant Seven, the Lives embodying the
forty-nine Fires, the Buddhas of Activity, and certain "Eternal Spirits"
from such centers of dynamic spiritual life as Sirius and Washington
DC.

In closing, We Vishnu a Hare Krishna, We Vishnu a Hare Krishna, We
Vishnu a Hare Krishna, and a Happy Buddha.

By the Master -- , a senior member of the Hierarchy of the Masters of
Wisdom. His name, well-known in esoteric circles, has not yet been
revealed for various reasons. Allen Crider is in telepathic contact with
this Master who dictates His articles to him.

From: mr_mamal...@my-dejanews.com
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage
Subject: prema1 = byghosh = aardfox AGAIN! (December 29, 1998)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:01:35 GMT

I thought that by exposing this person, I would at least get an apology, but
this guy, in his infinite wisdom, has chosen to use all three personalities to
whole world to see. He thinks that all of us are stupid, and that if all
three personalities post a message, then we would automatically think that
there are in fact three people or something like that. If he wants to make a
fool out of himself, thats fine with me. Below is the information that will
prove -- again, because it seems that once is not enough to get this guy to
realize that he has been exposed -- that this guy is a liar:

prema1
Email:
pre...@my-dejanews.com
Date:
1998/12/29
Forums:
talk.religion.newage
Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion