new confession divination ability

David Dalton

May 9, 2022, 11:58:13 PM5/9/22
As of 0325 UTC May 6, 2022, those in the following categories now
have a new confession divination ability:

1. those ordained to priest level or equivalent but not higher,
2. atheist judges, atheist psychiatrists, and atheist psychotherapists,
3. non-atheist forensic psychiatrists.

But any who gain any of those roles after the above time will
not gain the ability, and priests who become bishops after
the above time will not lose the ability.

A priest/etc consulted by a criminal is now able to intuit
the healing circle (or sentencing circle) prescription
of that criminal, and whether it is "rubber stamped"
by a deity, and what portions of it come from a given
popthrough (e.g. the Buddha popthrough).

For now the consequences of a criminal not following their
healing circle prescription are not on, but they would get
bonus points for voluntarily following their healing circle
prescription without such consequences. I expect the consequences
to come on within the next several hours, and in that case
medium criminal or worse (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of
the region all/everything) would experience warning signs,
and minor criminal would just have a guilty conscience

If you are experiencing such warning signs, consult someone
in the above three categories (I think that would include
a Buddhist monk or nun who cannot ordain others).

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

David Dalton

May 10, 2022, 12:50:00 AM5/10/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-F3C5...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote on alt.religion.druid:

> As of 0325 UTC May 6, 2022, those in the following categories now
> have a new confession divination ability:
>
> 1. those ordained to priest level or equivalent but not higher,
> 2. atheist judges, atheist psychiatrists, and atheist psychotherapists,
> 3. non-atheist forensic psychiatrists.
>
> But any who gain any of those roles after the above time will
> not gain the ability, and priests who become bishops after
> the above time will not lose the ability.
>
> A priest/etc consulted by a criminal is now able to intuit
> the healing circle (or sentencing circle) prescription
> of that criminal, and whether it is "rubber stamped"
> by a deity, and what portions of it come from a given
> popthrough (e.g. the Buddha popthrough).
>
> For now the consequences of a criminal not following their
> healing circle prescription are not on, but they would get
> bonus points for voluntarily following their healing circle
> prescription without such consequences. I expect the consequences
> to come on within the next several hours, and in that case
> medium criminal or worse (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of
> the region all/everything) would experience warning signs,
> and minor criminal would just have a guilty conscience
>
> If you are experiencing such warning signs, consult someone
> in the above three categories (I think that would include
> a Buddhist monk or nun who cannot ordain others).

or a Wiccan High Priest or High Priestess Level 1, but not 2 or 3,
or a Druid who cannot ordain others to Druid status.

Of course, anyone with regular diviner special ability, or a
subset ability (e.g. card divination, astrology, etc.) that can
be used for readings, or who is psychedelic drug enhanceable and
is enhanced, or who has wide range magickal special ability,
can also obtain healing circle prescriptions and advise
criminals (plus give good advice to others), but would not
be able to obtain the "rubber stamping" and popthrough details.

David Dalton

May 11, 2022, 10:02:02 PM5/11/22
On May 10, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-F3C5...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For now the consequences of a criminal not following their
> healing circle prescription are not on, but they would get
> bonus points for voluntarily following their healing circle
> prescription without such consequences. I expect the consequences
> to come on within the next several hours,

No, it seems that Goddess has given more time for criminals to
voluntarily follow their healing circle prescription. As of
now the only consequences that are on are a guilty
conscience and a money/etc tug and/or delivery, but
I hope that the remaining consequences including
charisma modulation and warning signs will come on
within the next six hours. If you are interested in my
progress, which I deem more likely if you notice effects,
see the thread “gradual progress” on alt.religion.druid .

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jun 20, 2022, 11:57:05 PM6/20/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-F3C5...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Confession divination ability was granted by God as of
0344 UTC/GMT June 21, 2022, but the healing circle
prescriptions are still evolving and the warning signs
are not yet on but should be soon.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)