funnel bounce

David Dalton

May 24, 2022, 11:45:32 PM5/24/22
As 0527 UTC May 24, 2022 there should now be a bounce on
for over a billion negative magick spells and indeterminate
magick spells when they are used for negative magick.
Some may have even received some retroactive bounce.

Let me know if you have noticed any such effects.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jul 29, 2022, 1:06:53 AM7/29/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-2C37...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As 0527 UTC May 24, 2022 there should now be a bounce on
> for over a billion negative magick spells and indeterminate
> magick spells when they are used for negative magick.
> Some may have even received some retroactive bounce.
>
> Let me know if you have noticed any such effects.

That should now be true, for over 1.3 billion
spells/rituals/prayers, as of 0452 UTC July 29, 2022,
as I discuss in more detail on the thread
"Morrigan/Kali Sara to new beginnings"
on alt.religion.druid .

łEarly morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes+D.O'D.)