Refilling Pandora's Box

David Dalton

Apr 29, 2022, 8:21:03 PM4/29/22
This is an update to my thread of late last year which was
entitled "taking away the sins of the world".

I define Goddess as the ruler of the region all/everything,
who many call God.

As of 0313 UTC April 29, Goddess and other popthrough collaborators
have adjusted the sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative.

As of 2343 UTC April 29, Goddess has adjusted the sins in
the main funnel component.

You can look at this as putting the sins of the world back
in Pandora's Box (or Urn).

I also liken this to Jesus being tempted by Satan in the
wilderness, by which I think he experienced tendencies
to sin and both rejected them and funnelled them to be
adjusted (effectively removed) by his Deity on his region.
However his region was much smaller than my global one,
and the removal of sins was eventually degraded by
immigration into the region by some who were not covered.

ttps://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

David Dalton

Jun 14, 2022, 1:33:09 AM6/14/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-1ACA...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is an update to my thread of late last year which was
> entitled "taking away the sins of the world".
>
> I define Goddess as the ruler of the region all/everything,
> who many call God.
>
> As of 0313 UTC April 29, Goddess and other popthrough collaborators
> have adjusted the sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative.

That wasn't true, but now should be, as of
0353 UTC/GMT June 13, 2022.

> As of 2343 UTC April 29, Goddess has adjusted the sins in
> the main funnel component.

That wasn't true, but now should be, as of
0424 UTC/GMT June 14, 2022.

> You can look at this as putting the sins of the world back
> in Pandora's Box (or Urn).
>
> I also liken this to Jesus being tempted by Satan in the
> wilderness, by which I think he experienced tendencies
> to sin and both rejected them and funnelled them to be
> adjusted (effectively removed) by his Deity on his region.
> However his region was much smaller than my global one,
> and the removal of sins was eventually degraded by
> immigration into the region by some who were not covered.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)