Happy Hanukkah!

David Dalton

Dec 8, 2023, 12:44:21 AM12/8/23
Happy Hanukkah to any Jewish readers, and may there be peace
in Palestine and Israel soon.

December 8 is thesecond day of the Jewish Hanukkah and the
Catholic Feast of the Immaculate Conception, and is also
one date given for the Buddhist Bodhi Day (the other possibility
is January 18, 2024).

You may be interested in my thread “Judgement Day” on alt.religion.druid.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)