Solstice Blessings

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

David Dalton

未读,
2023年12月20日 22:37:022023/12/20
收件人
Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).

I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects, such as charisma modulation and
improved sexual compatibility.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

未读,
2023年12月23日 00:28:002023/12/23
收件人
On Dec 21, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B33EA5B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
> 0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
>
> I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
> on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
> that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
> if you notice effects, such as charisma modulation and
> improved sexual compatibility.

Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!

David Dalton

未读,
2023年12月24日 00:46:432023/12/24
收件人
On Dec 23, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B36A75D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Dec 21, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B33EA5B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
> > 0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
> >
> > I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
> > on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
> > that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
> > if you notice effects, such as charisma modulation and
> > improved sexual compatibility.
>
> Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!

I will still count it as Tibb’s Eve until sunrise on December 24,
which will be in about 5.5 hours here.

%

未读,
2023年12月24日 00:56:332023/12/24
收件人
David Dalton wrote:
> On Dec 23, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B36A75D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> On Dec 21, 2023, David Dalton wrote
>> (in article<0001HW.2B33EA5B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>>
>>> Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
>>> 0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
>>>
>>> I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
>>> on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
>>> that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
>>> if you notice effects, such as charisma modulation and
>>> improved sexual compatibility.
>>
>> Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!
>
> I will still count it as Tibb’s Eve until sunrise on December 24,
> which will be in about 5.5 hours here.

nic4e
0 个新帖子