Happy Hanukkah!

David Dalton

Nov 28, 2021, 10:35:43 PM11/28/21
Happy Hanukkah to any Jewish readers!

My M.Sc. supervisor Matthew J. Yedlin is Jewish.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

flaviaR

Nov 28, 2021, 11:48:20 PM11/28/21
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:05:38 -0330, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:

>Happy Hanukkah to any Jewish readers!
>
>My M.Sc. supervisor Matthew J. Yedlin is Jewish.

You and your supervisor deserve to be hanged side by side. Fuck
hanukkah, fuck the jews, and fuck you too!!!

David Dalton

Nov 29, 2021, 1:20:21 AM11/29/21
On Nov 29, 2021, flaviaR wrote
(in article<gmm8qg92f746gh03i...@4ax.com>):
Watch out, there is a *funnel bounce. :-)

NoShpamAtAll

Nov 29, 2021, 2:35:57 PM11/29/21

jewloving asshole :-----)
--