All Talents Belong To All Of God's Children

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Aug 19, 2018, 3:09:21 PM8/19/18
The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle, a servant of Jesus Christ, to the Corinthians:

1 Corinthians 12:27-14:5

"Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. And God has appointed
these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that
miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?
Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But
earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have
become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of
prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all
faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And
though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be
burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is
not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked,
thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears
all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there
are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For
we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come,
then that which is in part will be done away.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a
child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a
mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know
just as I also am known.

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy. For
he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands
him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries. But he who prophesies speaks
edification and exhortation and comfort to men. He who speaks in a tongue edifies
himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. I wish you all spoke with
tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than
he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the church may
receive edification."

Paul the Apostle, 1 Corinthians 12:27-14:5, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"The basic decision of the miracle-minded is not to wait on time any longer than
is necessary. Time can waste as well as be wasted. The miracle worker, therefore,
accepts the time-control factor gladly. He recognizes that every collapse of time
brings everyone closer to the ultimate release from time, in which the Son and the
Father are One. Equality does not imply equality *now*. When everyone recognizes
that he has everything, individual contributions to the Sonship will no longer be
necessary.
When the Atonement has been completed, all talents will be shared by all the Sons
of God. God is not partial. All his children have his total love, and all his
gifts are freely given to everyone alike. "Except ye become as little children"
means that unless you fully recognize your complete dependence on God, you cannot
know the real power of the Son in his true relationship with the Father. The
specialness of God's Sons does not stem from exclusion but from inclusion. All my
brothers are special. If they believe they are deprived of anything, their
perception becomes distorted. When this occurs the whole family of God, or the
Sonship, is impaired in its relationships."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 5

"You are not special."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 24, Section 3

You can call yourself a master, when you have overcome the world.

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world
you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
- Jesus Christ, John 16:33, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"In this world you need not have tribulation because I have overcome the world.
That is why you should be of good cheer."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 4, Section 2

https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf
https://www.biblegateway.com/

dfre...@live.com

Aug 20, 2018, 2:49:52 AM8/20/18
The miracle-minded?

Your focus is to solely be on seeking and doing GOD's will
in desire thought word deed, every second of every day,
every area of life.

This sole focus is the narrow road that leads to eternal life.

> is not to wait on time any longer than
> is necessary. Time can waste as well as be wasted. The miracle worker, therefore,
> accepts the time-control factor gladly. He recognizes that every collapse of time
> brings everyone closer to the ultimate release from time,

Oh, you go from the broad road of miracles,
to the broad road of time.

Get off the broad road.

The broad road leads to the Lake of Fire
aka the Second Death aka Hell which
separates Soul from Spirit and you
will no longer exist.

> in which the Son and the
> Father are One.

Oh, now you are concerned about the Son and the Father being One.

The Son is already of one accord with the Father.

But the Son will NEVER be one in substance as
or one and the same as the Father.

In substance they are two.

Read Revelation 21 / 22 -
the end of all things -
the heavenly etheric New Jerusalem:
BOTH THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND
THE LAMB JESUS ARE THERE -
BOTH THE SON AND THE FATHER.

JUST AS A HUMAN SON IS OF
HIS HUMAN FATHER AND FROM
HIS HUMAN FATHER BUT NOT
HIS HUMAN FATHER.

ALL SPIRITUAL REALITIES
CAN BE SEEN AND UNDERSTOOD
BY MATERIAL REALITIES.

> Equality does not imply equality *now*. When everyone recognizes
> that he has everything, individual contributions to the Sonship will no longer be
> necessary.

Gobbledygook.

1.

Equality?

GOD will always be above and greater than.

JOHN 14
If you loved me, you would rejoice,
because I am going to my Father;
for my Father is greater than I.

1 CORINTHIANS 15
For God has put all things under Jesus' feet.
But when God said all things are put under Jesus,
it is clear that God who put all things under Jesus
is excepted. And when all things shall be subdued unto Jesus,
then shall also the Son himself be subject unto God who put
all things under him, so that God may be all in all.

2.

Have everything?

Narcissistic selfish ambition !!

And all you have right now is DEATH.

And unless you be glorified by GOD the day
of Jesus' return, all you will have is
ETERNAL DEATH via the Lake of Fire.

3.

Individual contributions to the Sonship?
No longer necessary?

LOL !!!!

A Son / Offspring / Creation is what YOU ARE,
and you will never be anything otherwise as
long as you exist.

You are a triune etheric being composed of
Soul (Individual Consciousness + Individual Will)
and Spirit (Individual Portion of Spirit GOD)
aka a Spirit-Soul.

> When the Atonement has been completed,

THE Atonement?

There is no THE Atonement.

The day of Jesus' return,
there WILL be a glorification
of the righteous,

but the wicked will be killed
and cast onto the other side
into outer darkness for
1,000 years straight and
then shortly later cast
into the Lake of Fire
which will separate Soul
from Spirit and they shall
no longer exist.

> all talents will be shared by all the Sons
> of God.

There is that narcissistic selfish ambition again.

And life is not about "talents" -
it is about how you treat GOD
and others.

> God is not partial. All his children have his total love, and all his
> gifts are freely given to everyone alike.

What kind of bullcrap is this?

GOD is not Santa Claus
nor a Magic Genie !!

The material creation is a school for
us Spirit-Souls, and those who graduate
with a good enough grade will be glorified,
then spend 1,000 years straight on Earth
sans those who did not, then after those
who did not are cast into the Lake of Fire
and decreated / destroyed, enter into
heavenly etheric New Jerusalem and spend
eternity with GOD and Jesus.

Bad boys DO NOT GET good rewards.

> "Except ye become as little children"
> means that unless you fully recognize your complete dependence on God, you cannot
> know the real power of the Son in his true relationship with the Father.

1.

THE Son is Jesus.

You are not Jesus.

What is this obsession you have with Jesus?

Jesus' obsession was GOD.

And Jesus commanded that you follow / imitate him.

2.

Know?

Real power?

There is that narcissistic selfish ambition again.

> The
> specialness of God's Sons does not stem from exclusion but from inclusion.

LOL !!!!

Patently opposite.

There was only ONE Spirit-Soul that stepped forward to GOD
before the foundation of the world and who then and there
became the ONE commissioned anointed helper / saver /
savior / messiah: That Spirit-Soul last incarnate as
Jesus of Nazareth. And currently he is THE High Priest
sitting at the right hand of GOD.

Jesus is THE Son - special, and exclusive.

> All my
> brothers are special.

Not as special as THE Son Jesus of Nazareth.

And only special in a positive sense if
a righteous servant of GOD rather than
a wicked sinner of Satan.

> If they believe they are deprived of anything, their
> perception becomes distorted.

The perception is always distorted if it is
focused on the self - self's existence,
self's attributes, self's abilities,
self's goods or commodities.

> When this occurs the whole family of God, or the
> Sonship, is impaired in its relationships."

Wow !!!! What malarkey !!!!

An individual does not have power
over the whole group.

An individual has power
only over themself.

This is called FREE-WILL.

> - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 5
>
> "You are not special."
> - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 24, Section 3

A Course In Fruitless Verbiage
For Mental Masturbators

Provided By Satan Himself
To Draw You Away From The
Truth In GOD's Word
The Holy Bible

> You can call yourself a master, when you have overcome the world.

Wow !!!!

Self-centered narcissism AGAIN !!!!

And the only thing GOD's people
want to be called is "good and
faithful servant" !!!!

> "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world
> you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
> - Jesus Christ, John 16:33, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV
>

> "In this world you need not have tribulation because I have overcome the world.
> That is why you should be of good cheer."
> - A Course in Miracles, Chapter 4, Section 2

Wow. Pure plagiarism. A sin and crime.

> https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf
> https://www.biblegateway.com/

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Dec 19, 2018, 9:51:32 PM12/19/18
"I am sorry when my brothers do not share my decision to hear only one Voice,
because it weakens them as teachers and as learners. Yet I know they cannot really
betray themselves or me, and that it is still on them that I must build my church.
There is no choice in this, because only you can be the foundation of God's
church. A church is where an altar is, and the presence of the altar is what makes
the church holy. A church that does not inspire love has a hidden altar that is
not serving the purpose for which God intended it. I must found His church on you,
because those who accept me as a model are literally my disciples. Disciples are
followers, and if the model they follow has chosen to save them pain in all
respects, they are unwise not to follow him."
- Jesus Christ, A Course in Miracles, Chapter 6, Section 2

Paul the Apostle, 2 Corinthians 3:6, 4:13, 4:2, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV:

"God... made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter
but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I
believed and therefore I spoke," {Psalm 116:10}, we also believe and therefore
speak...

Not... handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the *truth*
commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God."

All who have things to say truthfully, are pastors. Be discerning and meticulous
of your own personal ministry. Sometimes it's better to learn before speaking.
And we speak only the truth of what we know.

https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf
https://www.biblegateway.com/

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Dec 19, 2018, 9:52:34 PM12/19/18
"I and My Father are one.”
- Jesus Christ, John 10:30, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10&version=NKJV

Jesus speaks of the Holy Spirit:

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However,
when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He
will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He
will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is
Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I
said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you."
- Jesus Christ, John 16:12-16, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+16%3A12-15&version=NKJV

“If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will
give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— even the Spirit of
truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;
but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you
orphans; I will come to you."
- Jesus Christ, John 14:15-18, Holy Bible, New Testament

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A15-18&version=NKJV

"This is My commandment, that you love one another"

"You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you
servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called
you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."
- Jesus Christ, John 15:12a,14-15, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+15%3A12-15&version=NKJV

"Freedom is the only gift you can offer to God's Sons, being an acknowledgment of
what they are and what he is. Freedom is creation, because it is love. Whom you
seek to imprison you do not love. Therefore, when you seek to imprison anyone,
including yourself, you do not love him and you cannot identify with him. When
you imprison yourself you are losing sight of your true identification with me and
with the Father. Your identification is with the Father and with the Son. It
cannot be with One and not the Other. If you are part of One you must be part of
the Other, because They are One. The Holy Trinity is holy because It is One. If
you exclude yourself from this union, you are perceiving the Holy Trinity as
separated. You must be included in It, because It is everything. Unless you take
your place in It and fulfill your function as part of It, the Holy Trinity is as
bereft as you are. No part of It can be imprisoned if Its truth is to be known."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 8, Section 4

https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf
https://www.biblegateway.com/

dfre...@live.com

Dec 20, 2018, 7:46:45 AM12/20/18
ACIM IS A CROCK OF CRAP

The so-called ACIM is a crock of crap,
fruitless verbiage, spewed by Satan
himself, to try to draw people away
from GOD's word The Holy Bible which
teaches and preaches that there IS a
fallen angel called Satan, and there IS a
hell prepared for Satan and his angels /
messengers both celestial and human,
and there IS law and sin IS breaking law -
all the things that ACIM say do not exist.

And I have already proven what crock of crap
the so-called ACIM IS in these previous reply
posts of mine:

Gary Renard and judgement
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/Xuk26E6oOZA

ACIM - Fatal Flaw
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/9z1b5r7TYSQ

God *Is*
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/PbVmthshCbo

All Talents Belong To All Of God's Children
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/otny4ntUl7E

Sin vs. Error
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/TS1uEIcp0Ug

The Perfect Messiah
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/NKE8Wy9ib9o

The Name Of God
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/xb2Df2m_1_w

Thanksgiving Bible Selections
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/talk.religion.course-miracle/G7te-e9q9PY

Message has been deleted

Zarathrustra

Dec 20, 2018, 4:37:34 PM12/20/18
1.
The Disappearance of the Universe:
Gary Renard’s Neo Gnosticism: Renardianism
This is proof positive that there are yet more voices out there other than the Holy Spirit and they are yelling just as loud for your attention. Islam, Jehovah (Yaveh misspelled) Witnesses, and the Mormons all claim to have been visited by the angel Gabriel in order to correct the “errors” of the Jews and Christians and that Jesus was a great guy and not divine (thanks Arius 220 AD) - these are actually what Renard would call “dual” a re-invented catchy phrase meaning one is either a believer of a transcendent God from above or imminent God from below. The non duals would be the ones that fancy themselves as “ascended masters” or somewhat more enlightened humans that see themselves as divine or eventually will become so. This myopic view discounts Jesus who bridged that gap being all divine and human (except for a capacity of the privation known as evil/sin). This Arian thought cannot account for the Holy Spirit residing in all of us, but not yet completely. Gnostics of the early 2nd century had esoteric knowledge that if passed from one “master” to the other could be acquired.
Gnosticism (1st and 2nd Centuries) a definition from Catholic.com:
"Matter is evil!" was the cry of the Gnostics. This idea was borrowed from certain Greek philosophers. It stood against Catholic teaching, not only because it contradicts Genesis 1:31 ("And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good") and other scriptures, but because it denies the Incarnation. If matter is evil, then Jesus Christ could not be true God and true man, for Christ is in no way evil. Thus many Gnostics denied the Incarnation, claiming that Christ only appeared to be a man, but that his humanity was an illusion. Some Gnostics, recognizing that the Old Testament taught that God created matter, claimed that the God of the Jews was an evil deity who was distinct from the New Testament God of Jesus Christ. They also proposed belief in many divine beings, known as "aeons," who mediated between man and the ultimate, unreachable God. The lowest of these aeons, the one who had contact with men, was supposed to be Jesus Christ. “

People love Christmas and Easter, but they hate the cross and sacrifice in the journey associated with these two holidays. So in absence of any kind of theology of suffering- sickness, famine, and disease make no sense because God has not micromanaged and cured it all. In addition, many of people wish to make God in their image. God also allows for the use of free will- good or bad.
Now fast forward to Nostradamus. He predicted the probable future of wars, invasions, large structures, and destructive forces- man made or in nature as an end of the universe. He also foresaw general social and political turmoil. He made the 12th century French ambiguous enough so any mistranslation or interpretation could fit the genre (Hitler et aliis with their own quatrains.) In the 1970’s Jane Roberts claimed
2.
visitation by an entity “Seth”, and she wrote a number of books. Within the last 100 or so years numerous people have emerged who claim visitations and a message to save humanity. Ron Hubbard of Dianetics and his church of scientology that also created a “new way” of looking at the mind, soul and body relationships being alien influenced or invaded. This reached such a fever pitch that he spent his last days in a sweat suit yelling at the “Thetans” that only he could see. These flashes in the pan fade when their “prophets’ or come back in another form or simply die. Often authors resurrect Gnostic gospels which nominally they paraphrase to rewrite New and Old Testament scripture. Jenkins and La Haye wrote the Left Behind series whereby the “just” are taken and we poor others are “Left Behind” to give birth to another series of books that made incredible cash for its “profits” (note spelling of prophets).
Dan Brown’s wrote the Da Vinci Code (debunked by a book by Bock called Breaking the Da Vinci Code) which blurred fact from fiction. This book blamed the Catholic Church for “suppressing the Gospel of Thomas” which no serious scripture scholar would believe. After all, does anybody really think or believe that according to the “gospel of Thomas” that “in order to go to heaven women must become men…”? But Dan brown does not quote this because money would be lost. So, he picks out the convenient parts (as does Renard) which support his book and make the Catholic Church his boogie man and does not differentiate between fact and fiction- sound familiar? Interesting to note is that none of these authors is courageous enough to simply state “I think” that is own their views and feelings. They need to justify this by owing the view to another being and casting doubt- “did God really tell you not to eat from this tree?”

The frustrated or nominal Christian who is unwilling or unable to take responsibility for himself -loves blaming his mess ups on “past lives”. So, reincarnation is attractive to people who see the body as a mere vessel to hold this amorphic mass called the soul. Behold the Hindu caste system in India where if one is a good rat, they can come back in a higher form. “Get it right human, or you will be forever recycled.” This has become very attractive to western cultures that enable desecration and mutilation of one’s bodies as a quest for exploration or clarifying confused sexuality. It is also helpful in forming laws to legally rip their kids apart before they are born and claim it as a “right” which should not be judged as bad for anybody as “all choices are valid” and the body is nothing in Renardianism or Schucman’s ACIM. “Past lives mentality” forms an excuse of what we are because of who we were before: - a great tool to diminish free will and the acceptance of responsibility for our actions. Yes, in such a society whereby the body is treated like garbage; or a mistake for which we are not responsible; or in need of drastic modification- the ground is fertile for a new voice no matter where it comes from or what it says.

3.
Enter the cherubic Gary Renard who is spending much time defending the messengers Artem and Pursah (sounds a bit like the Greek Perseus and Artimus because if he was visited by Arty and Percy, people would really laugh). From his initial videos he also makes erroneous explanations of the Holy Spirit and Christianity in general because his two “ascended masters” told him the “truth.” These videos are rather boring, and in other videos where the two “masters” “speak”, they sound like him…..more like “descended beings” or piggish “satanic imps.” If I saw what I saw, and was sure of it, I would not care what anybody thinks. But, alas, money has to be made in this “illusory” world; (Renard says this world is an illusion) especially now after his costly divorce. “All this has happened before and all this will happen again” (quote taken from Battle star Galactica the most recent series). But, we all need to earn a living and quoting the plaintive cry of Agent Molder in the X Files series “I want to believe” appears to be somewhat appealing.
The circle of atonement and forgiveness is rather attractive because in essence only that which you perceive as offenses and occasions forgiveness, needs to be addressed. The person that repeatedly smacks you in the face (literally or figuratively) is to be forgiven because this action of forgiveness is to become automatic. Notwithstanding that to err is human, but to persevere is diabolical- that would be judgmental; forgiveness is to become a force of habit (p. 245). So there is no need for a private forum such as Confession to a priest or counseling where this may be challenged. Embrace the erroneous opinion that “Buddhism is a step in the right direction because it doesn’t run away from the mind as Christianity does.” (p.103) Mark 12:30 notwithstanding: “You shall love the Lord with all your heart; with all your soul; with your entire mind; and with all your strength” and later in the passage “with all your understanding.” This is negated because Renard nullifies this in a world where the goal is to separate from the body, and the Bible got it mostly wrong according to him because of many re-writes and “rings”. Both he and Schucman dismiss and reinvent what came before and see it not only as a necessity to correct, but a need to teach others and form a new quasi-theology.
After all, navel gazing in this way is of great attraction to societies that want “cheap grace”. This is grace as doctrine and a right, rather than any kind of “sweat equity”. What is required is that grace comes at a great personal cost in actions and deeds (Dietrich Bonheoffer). This is a new age turn-off. Because that would have us accountable to others in this world, and see them as reality; and furthermore believe that personal choices have communal effects. Therein guilt may actually cause a needed metanoia (that is change in one's way of life resulting from penitence or spiritual conversion). This would in turn place responsibility on us and our actions; rather than vague new age blame on past lives for who we are, what we decide, and what we are as unique individuals (body and soul) This is because Renard says you only have two choices: true home with God or the thought of separation or individuality. In this vain, body and soul together cannot become one with God, only the soul- to say otherwise would make you a complete person- body and soul united, which is anti Renardian.
4.
Renardian /Schucman Gnostic Doctrine; a phased-in approach:
Preparation Reinvent opposites If you think that courage is the opposite of fear; that is counter Renardian as he says Love and fear are opposite. And since evil does not exist, according to Renard and Satan hate is not the opposite of Love so there is no sin.
1) Discount anything you have learned to date; think all is an illusion; discount any debate of this view because if you want be a Renardian, you cannot confront (because “forgiveness and arguing are mutually exclusive”- no dialogue to forgiveness; toss out the Bible and any belief that God made the universe- because Renard said so (or rather the “ascended masters” he was visited by.) This applies in specific to
2) a) Genesis where God created the Universe; b) the Gospel of John where Jesus says he and God are one and transcendence is explained c) The Book of Revelations that shows we are judged (Renard forbid) and there is a happy ending. d) the “evil Catholic Church” suppressed the Gospel of Thomas and many other texts
3) Be fresh from a traumatic experience (PTSD, sickness, disease, of a loved one or self, or a death or break up.)
4) Have beliefs or a frustrated understanding of God: a) because your image of God/religion does not work the way you wanted b) does not answer all of your questions or c) help you or those you love, it cannot be right d) has churches made up of sinners like us e) see fear and love in opposition rather than forming caution until trust is gained f) and does not end the badness in the world
5) Have a broken relationship that you have to work and rationalize in an ethereal rather than real way- helpful but not statutory; (Let alone Renard divorcing after 25 years; or was this an illusion as he maintains this world is?)
6) Low self esteem is helpful, but not mandated because it may cut short your journey by suicide if too extreme.
7) Embrace the American concepts/perceptions of Buddhism and Hinduism; the first a philosophy- the second a religion; and treat them as religions that can be inserted as needed.
8) The new creed is “there is no life outside of Heaven. Where God created life, there life must be” (p.119) this is the basis for believing life created on earth and elsewhere is illusion.
9) Reinvent forgiveness because no judgment of right or wrong is needed nor admission of any wrongdoing (p.157) just say “I forgive you” and pour on the syrup.
10) Have a lousy definition of God and no fear of divine retribution as this would be “ego driven”: “Never forget that the ego is a killer, so it wants you to think God is a killer and fear him”(p.199)
11) Buy into the Holy Spirit being inactive in this world: “….the Holy Spirit doesn’t do anything in this world…….” (p.224) even if it does seem to contradict the “Holy Spirit
5.

12) appearing as different individuals” as he said in his videos. He as Profit/Scribe Renard can contradict himself (spelling of prophet as profit intentional).
13) Buy into Freud’s ego, alter ego, and super ego of the mind……even though mainstream psychology did not and that being and essence (the science of metaphysics) is dependent on forgiveness (p.234) Kind of like saying car = fruit.

Beginners: (Younglings Padowans, and Apprentices in Jedi Speak):
1) Lump people into “dual or non dual” so as to initiate the dismissal of any religious thought that came before with Renard’s’ flourish of the pen and flap of the lips; and deny that God created the universe without any reason other than Renard’s “beings” saying so (and keep repeating this as it is a good method of subliminal seduction creating “new memories.”) And convince yourself that Arty and Percy’s rewrites of the Bible are correct, and all others are corrupted- rather easy if you rarely ever read the Bible.
2) Discount those that do not pigeonhole themselves into either dual or non dual as illusion or mad or simply unenlightened so as not to judge too harshly.
3) Dismiss religions that use the Bible as “rings that “obscure: its meaning” and the Nicene Creed as deception or error. Appropriate other items as you see fit- re incarnation, dualism inasmuch as the body is garbage or a mere shell (Klingon/Hindu philosophy) and the soul must free itself from it. But in keeping with Renardianism.
4) Discount Jesus as a being who transcended “dual/ non dual” and promised this in the end for all mankind; get used to him being called J; “because he’s just another ascended master”, so you can deride him with this one letter initial.
5) Appropriate John Lennon’s “Imagine” as a mantra (a suggestion not mandated).
6) Believe the “Ascended Masters” Arty and Percy as the new gospel as told by Renard. Learn that other opinions, ideas, and facts can be merely countered with dismissal as baseless; but do not say this out loud lest the “uninitiated” be offended and give rise to conflict and actually force you to judgment which because Renard said so- is unreality (p.61). Piously nod in the knowledge that you are attaining the lifelong goal of enlightenment while “they” are not because they are being deceived by this grand illusion we live in.
7) Develop esoteric vocabulary to include the following: “dual/non”, “Course”, “ascendance”, (etc) and equate metaphysics to a supernatural mindset of magic (magique or majick) in an alternative reality, rather than a philosophy of being and essence in this one.
8) Be a “forgive-o-not”; namely learn to parrot Renardian slogans/responses to deflect, subtly negate, deny, and dismiss all other ideas as you see fit; no need for facts as they are illusion; respond with notional “forgiveness” versus understanding or looking for factual truth; this avoids actual confrontation;
6.
9) Buy into a reinvention of Christianity according to Renard and Schucman- God did not create the Universe and the Holy Spirit appears as saints, the virgin Mary, angels and others; rather than seeing these are all different individuals as seen in scripture. Only embrace their re invention according to Renard’s alter egos- Percy and Arty (I have permission to call them that) who were given permission to call Jesus “J” who is merely another “ascended being” (thank you Arius).
10) . Embrace the so-called revelation/opinion that “Buddhism is a step in the right direction because it doesn’t run away from the mind as Christianity does.” (p.103) Rejection of the
Old Christian order is a must; toss out any opinion of a theology of suffering because like crucifixion you do not need to learn in this way (p.114) and suffering need not be part of your life.
11) Coax out elusive “memories” and “past lives” to learn from rather than have any innovative thought or creative idea (p.145). This is especially helpful in limiting free will (which is an illusion according to Renard). So there is no need to accept responsibility for whom and what you are, and what you can become because of the choices/ circumstances you find yourself. This suppresses inner creation.
12) Remember, Christians are an easy target because they have no unified front so bad mouthing them and all their beliefs is a given; they have no collective voice.
13) See forgiveness as not based in fact or process whereby people recognize wrong, are genuinely sorry, and want to make amends if possible. Namely: (p.260) “Forgiveness recognizes what you though your brother did to you has not occurred. It does not pardon sins and make them real. It sees there was no sin, and in that view are all your sins forgiven.” (Do not mind the poor grammar; this is a direct quote), just see grace as Renardian doctrine with no sweat equity or need of conversion or repentance.
14) Caution: do not bad mouth Jews as you would be labeled anti-Semitic and this is career death; nor say anything against Muslims because they could kill you. Follow this advice, and you can play it safe as Renard has.
Intermediate: Renardian Teachers and Scholars (Jedi Masters in Star Wars Speak):
1) Create quasi sacraments: a) Confession renamed “forgiveness and circle of atonement”- all self service and introspective; only accountable to yourself b) marriage- a mere transient irrelevance that can be gotten out of for any reason and then rehashed (like Renard did). c) Anointing of the sick: not necessary; learn to tap the “collective consciousness” and forgive sickness and disease because it’s “all about you.” d) Holy Orders/ ordination - not necessary b/c everybody is their own priest and can consecrate “bread = “not real presence” and become teachers or “ascended masters” if you play it right(Mormonism) so it goes with e) baptism and d) confirmation because initiation is only needed “in Spirit” – Pentecostal religion.
7.
2) Fend off attacks with the slogans of the Millennial Party: a) “it’s all good “(no reason to explain evil). b) “That’s your opinion “(so it does not warrant debate or establishment of facts to contradict because c) “It’s all the same” (so differences do not exist because opinion= fact; speech and silence are the same) d) “whatever”– this resignation helps because you cannot engage in dialog because it is contrary to Renardianism if it leads to disagreement e) and facts are not relevant because this world is an illusion (this argues by self refutation, but you must embrace it). f) “It’s all good” because bad and evil are only illusions; all is one…..
3) Tap into the “collective unconsciousness” that Dune authors called the “Ever mind” which was nicknamed the Never mind (a Gnostic approach because there is a certain esoteric knowledge that only the “adepts” can access beyond this “illusion” world because they were visited by aeons (called ascended beings to give us something to shoot for.
4) Ignore the fact that human beings and their institutions are flawed and capable of mistakes because this is also illusion; they can become God and create their own miracles.
5) Dismiss the past 2000 years of anything that came before because “even though the world is just as insane as it was 2000 years ago, it’s now in a position to learn more” (p.150); this is not a dismissive and condescending judgment because it comes from Renard……
6) People like Stalin, Hitler, Mao should not be judged as bad or condemned (half a billion people that they sent to their deaths): (p.231) because “Whenever you condemn people, your salvation is off to a flying stop” Remember “It’s all good!”
7) Discount the Bible book of Revelations because Renard said that (p.266) “the experience of Revelation is beyond this world and cannot be captured with words.” And, discount that even the fact of mentioning such a quote argues by self refutation.
8) Repeat mantra of “this world is an illusion”.
9) See disease/ sickness as made by your mind (p.301). (but do not see this as your fault as you have no free will) and the cure is “forgiveness” and not homeopathic medicine ….
10) Accept the division of time as man made because all is one (no differences) (p. 317)
11) Salvation is a decision you make right now (p.323) (now is not a division of time) your decision (not God because that would be judgmental)- we can all hold hands and go to heaven singing kumbaya because we will it.
12) Evolution appears to happen (p.328). Notwithstanding the lack of any intermediate species both animal and human does tend to confirm this as a dream; that is why it’s called a theory. And the monkeys (not the rock group) will become small humans…
13) Deny your corporeal self (p.349): “you are not a body” and “what you desire is valueless” Link celibacy to pedophilia even though there is no known correlation- this is a popular concept and wins followers. It is also safe because Catholics have no anti

8.
defamation league like the Jews or a radical front like most of Islam which would take action (p.360) and ignore that marriage is not for everybody, neither is being single.
Scholars or Teachers (Advanced or Experts)
Wapnick, Renard, and Jesus (those that have or will “ascend” or “crossover” in - Jedi Speak and have been blessed off as such by New Agers in books or online) Embrace that you are “a shadow briefly laid upon a dying world” (as sad and negative as this indictment is) (p.365) and not an individual (p.390) and you are now ready for the final 12 step approach to maintained by a reworked concept of miracles (p.102) as “the only device at your disposal for controlling time, and a substitute for learning which would have taken a thousand years”
1) Continue insertion of Hinduism, Buddhism, and spiritism as Renard does; the average western monotheist will not know fact from fiction which does not matter in this illusory world.
2) Continual dismissal of those that passionately disagree as uninitiated/un enlightened or pre conditioned to violence and therefore no matter what they say, it is wrong when it conflicts with Renardism or ACIM’s Schucman. All conflict is wrong even being confronted by facts as they are an illusion, so let people have their own beliefs because you need defend nothing: (p.369).
3) Memorize/parrot Renardian quotes of “all is illusion”, deception by other religions (save a buffet smattering of Hinduism and Buddhism) this is a great defense and cave to retreat into whenever confronted with reason or facts outside of this gnosis.
4) Ignore Rene Descartes’ Meditations on First Philosophy where the “all is an illusion” myth was already solved with “Cogito ergo sum”- “I think therefore I am” and that differences do exist. After all you are your own person; society and such reasoning is part of the illusion ) speaking, non speaking and differences are all one,
5) Remove all vestiges of common sense or reason or other facts outside of Renardianism because all this is illusory; “do as thou wilt lest ye harm none” (but do not judge what this means).
6) Stop celebrating Christmas, Easter, and other “religious” celebrations and your birthday as they are not consistent with your new found concept of reality; and they cost.
7) Never confront people that oppose Renardianism; even if faced with facts.
8) If heinous crimes are committed against your or your loved ones, do not pursue these acts through the legal system (p.250) as this would lead to judgment and impede the path of forgiveness and entrance into the “circle of atonement.” Forgive no matter what because this world is a nightmare: (p.375). Appropriate the Bible passage that you should forgive your brother many times (Matthew 18:21-22) and accept the Renardian re write: “extend the same forgiveness to your brothers and sisters that God extends to you. That’s how

9.
9) you make it yours.” The last phrase is important because even if you re-write other people’s statements, you can make them yours and they appear as new or attractive.
10) Discount the following Principle of non-contradiction as another illusion:
a) If a statement is true, it's true.
b) A statement is either true or false.
c) A statement cannot be true and false at the same time in the same sense.
10) Listening to the esoteric word and becoming “them” is the goal (vague Nirvana “all is illusion” and appropriation of Hinduism and Buddhism as you see fit and “enlightenment” is tapping into and beyond the veil (Hinduism and Mormonism) followed by a total loss of the person as an individual. Adherence to a Course in Miracles* as a daily meditation is a must The person joins the God Generic and hence becomes one with God; and in deed and fact- God himself.
11) Do all this, and only then, true Ascension will you achieve…….. Become an Ascended Master you will!!!!

Addendum :
*Enter a source called A Course in Miracles: Book for “Teachers and Scholars” vaguely referred to by the Profit Renard (but not really followed) and written by disgruntled Columbia University Professors and medical psychologists Schucman (Ex Jew turned atheist turned generic post Christian Theist) and Thetford (ex Christian Scientist turned generic post Christian Theist) This is nicknamed ACIM and indexed like a Bible for further referencing and legitimacy of the work. Done so, I believe, because the Torah and Bible we given cursory and superficial readings by these professors so despite their differences in theological upbringing, they felt an overwhelming need to come up with a new “scripture” from Jesus which until both had passed on, they did not tie their names to. I first saw this book among seminarians at Theological College and until I revisited it this time around, recognized it as a body of works called “revisionist/post Christian” writings; “revisionist” is used in this light because of seeing the mind and body in opposition to one another and an arbitrary re-write of Bible writings similar to Renard; less condescending but without the most of the vehemence. Post Christian is used because it all comes after conventional Christianity and merely mentions Jesus’ name but then become a complete refutation of the Christ.
ACIM Process:
1) Scholars: Judeo Christian rewrite and equating self with God: (p.222) “No miracle denied to those who are one with God.”
2) Teachers you continue study of this and if good enough teach and maybe have a pupil or three. A helpful stepping stone that when used rightly can help a person
10.
where nothing (or very little) was present in terms of a belief and feed your ego as a person of Gnostic importance. Plus you have something to shoot for.
3) 365 Humanistic//theistic daily meditations for reading consisting of a smattering of the “historical Jesus”, mentioning’s of the Holy Spirit, and the ever present mantra of seeing mind and body as opposed to one another and not united (body is bad, mind is not) all this is introspective and protective of doing anything outside of oneself because all conflict is seen as getting in the way.
4) This being said, the most redeeming more enlightening part of this book is its last chapter on psychotherapy; Christianity and the purpose and methodology of linking them together, is put forth in a very usable and pastoral way. Herein is a term used in this age: “Christian counseling” as opposed to merely “secular” counseling, would be more a more appropriate term. Only people who worked, taught, and practiced in the field of psychology could have developed and hashed this out so succinctly and methodically. They actually succeeded in a goal oriented approach that could implement Reinhold Niebuhr’s Serenity prayer**, but stop short for some “yin and yang” purpose and see the body as an enemy. Perhaps this is done so as to not to parallel Christianity or Judaism to much lest ACIM be considered a rehash of those two religious bents.
Alone and expanded this section would have been very helpful in the field of Psychology as an alternative to the “chemical restraint/ behavioral modifying meds” that are being used to deal with people’s sufferings and problems. But then the chapter falls into the reinvention of scripture in saying that belief in God is not necessary. It does beg the question of “can Atheists go to heaven? Answer: why would they want to be part of a thing they do not believe exists????
Aside from this chapter, now a word of caution: If this book is used in the wrong way where the mind and reason run unimpeded by what the book proposes, backsliding to Judaism or Christianity may result; whereby the mind, soul, spirit, and body are united as individuals, and free will is restored to make sense out of an often senseless, unfair, sometimes sick, and warring world. This happens only if the premise of ascent into nothingness (nihilism) is ignored and self love and that of others is seen as on ongoing process of mutual love and the taking into account all the imperfections of a rather real universe and of one another. Altruism may then result!!! And Renard and Schucman (a CIA mind control expert) Thetford forbid- you may go back to the Bible as the true authority on scripture and the Holy Spirit rather than the “other” not so holy voices!!!!

David Thomson

Dec 21, 2018, 10:05:51 AM12/21/18
On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 6:46:45 AM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> ACIM IS A CROCK OF CRAP
>

> The so-called ACIM is a crock of crap,
> fruitless verbiage, spewed by Satan
> himself,

If there really was a being called Satan, I imagine he would sound a lot like your post; full of hate-backed opinion.

Pick a topic and let's see if you can discuss it as a rational being in search of truth.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 21, 2018, 6:24:48 PM12/21/18
First of all creep, that IS NOT what I wrote;
that is only partially what I wrote.

Some reason you chopped off most of my post AND
are lying about it?

Second of all, Jesus believed in Satan,
and Jesus is who I follow, not you,
so get lost.

and mind worship and holy instants and
leave me out of your evil sick loop
embracing a pile of crap that defames
and abuses not only Jesus and his teachings
but also even his name.

YOU CANNOT THINK YOUR WAY OUT OF
GOD'S PLAN AND PROGRAM,
NOR REALITY.

GET A CLUE.

dthomp74

Dec 22, 2018, 3:45:36 AM12/22/18
Here's a "clue." Jesus performed miracles. Do you perform miracles? Here's another, Jesus didn't insult people or call them names. Do you insult people and call them names? Here's another clue. Jesus said "pray for those who persecute you." Do you?

If you are really a follower of Jesus you've achieved one thing. I dunno wanna be anything like you so if you're like Jesus I want nothing to do with him.

So here's another clue: the Voice of the Course is kind, patient, gentle, wise, forgiving and compassionate toward people he knows don't really get it. Are you?

The word "Atonement" was coined by William Tyndale who could find no English word to translate the Hebrew and Greek concept in 1500. So he created a neologism, AT ONE MENT. The Course defines the term as "undoing error." The Course also defines "punishment" as "insane" and "sin" as "error." Errors need to be undone and corrected and that is what miracles do. Sin requires punishment and that IS the business of Satan, defined in the Bible as "the adversary."

When Jesus exhorted his disciples on how to deal with nasty folks he said "turn the other cheek." Do you ever do that?

2000 years ago Jesus' critics accused him of being inspired by Beelzebub (or Satan). Nothing much has changed eh?

Jesus of the Course teaches us that "attack thoughts" are always illusions we dreamed up. This is true whether we think we have BEEN attacked or whether we think it is justified to ATTACK another. The Course says there is no such thing as attack in REALITY.

That means that if you feel attacked or feel like attacking another is justified you have made an ERROR and are suffering from an ILLUSION and there is only one solution offered in the Bible and the Course for either error, and that is FORGIVENESS. Forgiveness is the fount of miracles and when complete is The Atonement, the UNDOING of all error.

So do you want to be attacked or spend your life attacking others for their imaginary "sins?" If you do, that's easy enough. Just interpret everyone who has a different opinion on anything as "attacking" you and hurl every abuse you can think of against him. That is how the world treated Jesus, with abuse and you seem to be following the priests and scribes and Pharisees, not Jesus.

If, however, you want to be happy and save the world it's harder. It requires a bit of humility and it requires that you forgive "ought for any" wrong you have imagined.

As for Gary Renard, well, he didn't write the Course, clearly doesn't understand it very well, and his opinions cannot reasonably be associated with the Course at all any more than yours can be regarded as a well-informed reflection of what the Course really says.

You need to distinguish between what the Course actually says and what others say it says if you want to critique the Course as opposed to some misinterpreter of the Course.

You've surely seen a similar problem with the Bible. The World Council of Churches has more than 40,000 members, each one of which has a distinctly different "interpretation" of one and the same book. And then there are the Catholics who refuse to join the WCC. They've got a different interpretation but it's hard to tell what it is because if you get 12 Catholics in a room you'll get at least 13 different interpretations.

Much the same is true of the Course. What does it really say and what does it really mean? You can find as many opinions as you can find folks who claim to be devotees of the Course.

Given that wide variety of interpretations, when you say "it is crap" can you be sure that your interpretation, which is clearly crap, is actually the correct interpretation? Or could it be that the Course is just fine but your interpretation is slightly flawed?

Inquiring minds want to know before hurling insults.

My dad used to say "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."

I never followed his advice. Instead I went into politics where I had to open my mouth a lot. But in politics I quickly learned not to insult people and make enemies unless absolutely necessary. It is sometimes possible to persuade folks who like you and call you friend. It is almost never possible to persuade folks you're busily insulting.

Then I became a Biblical Scholar and learned Hebrew and Greek and having read the Bible in the original tongues I was gobsmacked ... what it really says is so much different than what my Church had told me it says. Then ACIM landed in my lap and I was sure it was a fraud. I mean really, how could Jesus write a book 2,000 years after the crucifixion?

What I found is that ACIM actually explained, persuasively, most of the most enigmatic and difficult passages in the Bible. After a year trying to prove it was a hoax I convinced myself it is for real.

Life has been better and more endowed with miracles since then and as the Course says, YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE is what will persuade you, not any fine arguments. But you can never EXPERIENCE the Course until you choose to do so.

It brings a lot more joy into my life. Apparently it just pisses you off and provokes you to try to make enemies. My advice to you is to avoid anything that pisses you off until it doesn't, and that means until you can forgive the "attack thought" you dreamed up.

When you can learn to forgive what you have imagined to be attacks you're not going to be happy. So there's a project for you, just be happy, and if you're not go somewhere else.

So there ya go for what it's worth.

Thirty years ago I was a bitter, angry Jesus-Zealot like you determined to prove the Course was Satanic Evil and I was ready to thrill at the thought of throwing all "sinners" into the "lake of fire." I was once a very unhappy, unloving, vengeful young man. I am not a young man anymore. I am not unhappy anymore. And the Course doesn't look like Satanic evil anymore. Instead it looks to me like the Voice of my Saviour. I think I'm living proof. The Course saved me from my illusions. Just maybe it can do that for you too.

Or maybe your spiritual path lies elsewhere but I think that your zealous rage in response to the Course suggests it is your path and that you, like Jacob, are wrestling with the angels at the foot of the ladder to heaven.

Followers of Jesus, true followers of Jesus pray with him "not my will but thine."

Have you ever tried that?

The Course offers a slightly different take on the "miracle prayer" and it is this: "If you will tell me what to do [he always will] I WILL TO DO ONLY THAT."

Try it. Can it possibly hurt to try it?

Here's the really good news. The Course says it took "millions of years" for the separation (our separation from God) to occur and that it might take even longer to "undo" (or Atone for) our error. But in the end we all find our way back to the Father.

"Greater things than this ye shall do in my name."

I really don't think Jesus meant that you'd come up with greater hatred and anger and better insults.

All the best,

Doug Thompson

dfre...@live.com

Dec 22, 2018, 6:52:14 PM12/22/18
Not yet.

But I will be if I am one of The Two Witnesses
(Matthew 24:14) (Revelation 11:1-14) (Zechariah 4:1-14).

GOD always enables persons he has a special mission for
to do extraordinary feats, as in the case of Jesus.

This definitely won't be applying to you,
since you choose to serve Satan rather,
or more so, than GOD.

> Here's another,
>
> Jesus didn't insult people or call them names.
> Do you insult people and call them names?

OMG you are a total moron.

Jesus insulted and called names plenty !!

Dogs, pigs, snakes, scorpions, sons of hell, sons of Satan, white-washed tombs,
wolves in sheep's clothing, and more, and whom GOD would be taking the kingdom
away from, and whom would be destroyed in hell.

WHAT BIBLE YOU BEEN READING ?????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH, THAT CROCK-OF-CRAP BIBLE-SUBSTITUTE SO-CALLED ACIM.

Say, you have totally struck out in your first two insinuation attempts here,
so I am not going to respond to nor even read any further of your snide drivel.

Get a new brain and heart and then we can talk.
Message has been deleted

dfre...@live.com

Dec 22, 2018, 8:28:55 PM12/22/18
SO-CALLED ACIM IS A CROCK OF CRAP
SPEWED BY SATAN HIMSELF TO DRAW
PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE HOLY BIBLE
AND ITS FACTS AND WARNINGS AND
PROMISES AND PRECEPTS AND PROPHECIES

1. The very method of its production - necromancy, mediumship, channeling -
is severely forbidden in GOD's word The Holy Bible;

2. Jesus of Nazareth was TERSE, not an air filled windbag that would blather on
for 1,333 pages, let alone with fruitless verbiage for mind worshiping mental
masturbators that has no parallel whatsoever with GOD's word The Holy Bible;

3. The Holy Bible is 1,230 pages. Is that just a coincidence that the whack job
who wants to call himself just "J" made sure that his tome was of greater length
by about 100 pages? Surely if you were Satan, and wanting to outdo GOD's
word The Holy Bible, one thing you would have to do would be to be longer but
not have to be by much, and that is exactly the case here;

4. That Spirit-Soul last incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth lastly ascended into
the clouds above Mount Olives and to the right hand of GOD in heaven, and there
he is to remain until his enemies are made as a footstool for his feet in
East Jerusalem, when GOD will then blow the last trump and signal for Jesus
to begin his descent back to Mount Olives whence he last ascended from it
to effect his return or second coming to Earth only this time for one thousand
years straight of peace and joy and the wonderful company of only the righteous;

5. ACIM is Anti-GOD, Anti-Christ, Anti-Jesus, Anti-Bible. It teaches that
thinking is the problem and thinking is the solution. That there is no sin,
there is no Satan, there is no hell. GOD's word The Holy Bible plainly tells
us that there is law and that sin is breaking law, and that Satan and 1/3 of
the other Angels broke law and fell, putting on flesh and conjugating with
the daughters of men, including Satan with Eve, and that the first murderer
Cain was the result as well as violent Giants (Genesis 6) (2 Peter 2) (Jude 1);

6. Jesus of Nazareth spoke of Satan a number of times, including saying that
hell is prepared for Satan and his angels / messengers including human ones.
Are we supposed to think that while sitting in heaven at the right hand of GOD,
this Jesus had an epiphany and realized that GOD had not already given truth to
his chosen people the Hebrews / Israelites / Jews, which Jesus was in lineage of,
and that he Jesus was all screwed up and totally wrong in his lifetime as
Jew Jesus of Nazareth? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO TAKES INTEREST IN AND EVEN WORSE BELIEVES
THIS ANTI-GOD, ANTI-CHRIST, ANTI-JESUS, ANTI-BIBLE
CRAZY CRAP FRUITLESS VERBIAGE CALLED ACIM IS ONE
REALLY EVIL CRAZY DUMB WHACK JOB WHO DOES NOT
HAVE A CLUE TO WHAT TRUTH IS.

VERY VERY SAD.

FOLKS:

READ THE HOLY BIBLE FIRST WORD TO LAST !!
READ THE GEORGE M LAMSA TRANSLATION !!
LIVE BY THE PARTS THAT YOU DO UNDERSTAND !!
IN TIME YOU WILL RIGHTLY UNDERSTAND IT ALL !!
AND NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THE LIES OF SATAN !!

AMEN !!

David Thomson

Dec 23, 2018, 12:23:27 PM12/23/18
On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 7:28:55 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> 1. The very method of its production - necromancy, mediumship, channeling -
> is severely forbidden in GOD's word The Holy Bible;

Apparently, you have not read the Bible, but only select certain sentences and phrases to twist the Bible's words into a message completely alien to what it actually says.

If necromancy is forbidden in the Bible, then why did Jesus raise the dead? If channeling is forbidden in the Bible, then why did the followers of Jesus speak in tongues? If mediumship is forbidden in the Bible, why do people still pray for Jesus to intercede in their lives, every single day since Jesus died?

The New Testament does all these "evil" things you rail against.

> 2. Jesus of Nazareth was TERSE,

Jesus never wrote a single word of the New Testament. Jesus is not even recorded as having written a single word in his entire life. All the words of the New Testament belong to other writers, namely Paul. The Christian religion that is extracted from the New Testament is the religion of Paul, who spoke with the dead Jesus and channeled his message, and wrote about his conversation with the disembodied Jesus. Paul never met Jesus as a man, and yet you are willing to stake your entire belief on this channeled message from a man who used to torture and harm early Christians, who actually knew Jesus.

> 3. The Holy Bible is 1,230 pages.

The Bible is not holy. It is the ancestral record of the descendants of Abraham. It describes how Abraham and his descendants lied, cheated, and stole to amass wealth from the Egyptians, and then eventually slaughtered the entire Phoenician culture just to steal their land. It shows how this family inbred with itself, and it proudly offers to posterity a detailed genealogy of this incest.

The Bible details how the Tabernacle's were built, and how mind altering herbs were used in the incense so the elders could get high and commune with God at yearly festivals. The early Bible stories talked about God as one of many, and his abode was on a specific mountain. In time, as the Israelites learned about the expanse of the world did they claim their God was the God of the Universe.

The Old Testament did lay down laws for clean living, which the Jews were obliged to keep, but Jesus came along and Paul declared that those laws no longer applied to Christians. The Christians inherited the God of the Universe, but they were no longer bound to the laws of the Old Testament. The only law of Paul's Christianity is that Salvation comes solely through the Son, Jesus Christ, and not through a lifetime of clean living and good deeds.

> Surely if you were Satan...

You seem to know a lot about Satan, even though there is no evidence that there was ever such a being.

> 4. That Spirit-Soul last incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth lastly ascended into
> the clouds above Mount Olives and to the right hand of GOD in heaven, and there
> he is to remain until his enemies are made as a footstool for his feet in
> East Jerusalem,

Well, then Jesus is not available to you right now, then, is he? According to you, your God and Savior is sitting at God's right hand, and not walking the Earth to offer assistance to the world. When the early Christians were first preaching the apocalypse, they expected the end of the world would come in their lifetime. Thousands of years have since passed, and still, no Jesus and no end of the world. Looks like your faith in the sorcerer Paul is to no avail, and you will continue to wait for Jesus's return through the rest of your mortal life, as will many more duped believers.

> 5. ACIM is Anti-GOD, Anti-Christ, Anti-Jesus, Anti-Bible. It teaches that
> thinking is the problem and thinking is the solution.

You are in no position to say what the Course teaches. To correct your misconception, the Course teaches that the material world is just an illusion to the mind. Our real existence is in mind-spirit-soul; our real existence is non-material. The fear and hatred we experience in our mind is merely the result of mis-believing that the body is our true self, which it is not.

The Course teaches that all the fear and hatred we learned through the body can be unlearned in the practice of Miracles, which is the practice of letting go and allowing our mind be perfectly still, even if only for an instant. As we continue to practice holy instants, they become like a golden thread weaving in and out of our material world until we develop the unbroken perception of the atonement.

> That there is no sin, there is no Satan, there is no hell.

Who would teach that there is sin, Satan, and hell, other than someone who is full of fear and hatred? It is you who make Satan real in your mimicking of the behavior that you attribute to Satan. It is you who make hell real in your teaching of its existence (despite there being no supporting evidence). It is you who profit from the belief in sin, as you scare others into believing that you alone have the answers through your myth of a magical being who is watching their every move. The very thing you despise, is the very thing you have become.

> 6. Jesus of Nazareth spoke of Satan a number of times,

No he didn't. Paul did. Jesus did not write a single word of the Bible, and Paul never even met him, except when he claimed to channel him from a vision he had.

> Are we supposed to think that while sitting in heaven at the right hand of GOD,
> this Jesus had an epiphany and realized that GOD had not already given truth to
> his chosen people the Hebrews / Israelites / Jews, which Jesus was in lineage of,
> and that he Jesus was all screwed up and totally wrong in his lifetime as
> Jew Jesus of Nazareth?

According to Paul, Jesus was channeled as saying that everything given to the Hebrews/Israelites/Jews was now null and void. Only the belief in Jesus as the Savior is now needed to enter into heaven, and that no amount of abiding by the old laws is a substitute to this new law.

> FOLKS: READ THE HOLY BIBLE FIRST WORD TO LAST !!

Exactly. Learn what the Bible actually says before listening to fear mongers who would claim that Good does evil, and that evil disguises itself as the Good. Such nonsense!

dfre...@live.com

Dec 23, 2018, 10:54:13 PM12/23/18
On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 12:23:27 PM UTC-5, David Thomson wrote:

> On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 7:28:55 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
>
> > 1. The very method of its production - necromancy, mediumship, channeling -
> > is severely forbidden in GOD's word The Holy Bible;
>
> Apparently, you have not read the Bible, but only select certain sentences and phrases to twist the Bible's words into a message completely alien to what it actually says.

Obviously you are deaf dumb blind AND evil.

Helen Schucman allowed her body to be used as a medium to channel information
from a discarnate "dead" entity. And you have made yourself DIRTY by taking
interest in that information:

LEVITICUS 20
A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death.
They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.

LEVITICUS 19
Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out,
and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

DEUTERONOMY 18
When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you,
you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations.
There shall not be found among you...a medium or a necromancer or
one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an
abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord
your God is driving them out before you.

ISAIAH 8
When they shall say to you, "Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers
who chirp and mutter," these men are not God’s people, who inquire of
the dead concerning the living.

2 KINGS 21
He burned his son as an offering and used fortune-telling and omens
and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in
the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.

LEVITICUS 20
If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will
set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

2 KINGS 23
Moreover, Josiah put away the mediums and the necromancers and
the household gods and the idols and all the abominations that
were seen in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, that he might
establish the words of the law that were written in the book that
Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the Lord.

1 SAMUEL 28
Then Saul said to his servants, “Seek out for me a woman who is a medium,
that I may go to her and inquire of her.” And his servants said to him,
“Behold, there is a medium at En-dor.” So Saul disguised himself and put
on other garments and went, he and two men with him. And they came to
the woman by night. And he said, “Divine for me by a spirit and bring up
for me whomever I shall name to you.” The woman said to him, “Surely you
know what Saul has done, how he has cut off the mediums and the necromancers
from the land. Why then are you laying a trap for my life to bring about
my death?” But Saul swore to her by the Lord, “As the Lord lives,
no punishment shall come upon you for this thing.” Then the woman said,
“Whom shall I bring up for you?” He said, “Bring up Samuel for me.” ...

1 CHRONICLES 10
So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that
he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted a medium,
seeking guidance.

ISAIAH 19
And the spirit of the Egyptians within them will be emptied out,
and I will confound their counsel; and they will inquire of the idols
and the sorcerers, and the mediums and the necromancers.

> If necromancy is forbidden in the Bible,

IF ????

I thought you said you are a Biblical Scholar ????

Are you lying about that too ????

Either case, you have struck out in your first two comments yet again,
and yet again I won't be responding to nor even reading what further
drivel you have posted. I don't have time to waste on liars or
stupid people who have no idea what they are talking about.

I know what I am talking about. I am an expert in both
The Holy Bible and The Edgar Cayce Readings.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 23, 2018, 11:12:59 PM12/23/18
Keeping this current.

David Thomson

Dec 24, 2018, 12:33:04 PM12/24/18
On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 9:54:13 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> LEVITICUS 20
> A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death.
> They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.

So every time you pray to Jesus, you are guilty of being a necromancer? Jesus died on the cross, and in your own words, he remains outside of the living world sitting at God's right hand. This means you are communing with the dead each time you ask for a dead person's intercession in the affairs of this world.

> LEVITICUS 19
> Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out,
> and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

This was written before the time of Jesus, by the way. This is the old law that Paul said no longer applies to Christians. The only law that applies to Christians is to believe that Jesus is The Way and The Life, and that salvation requires only believing in him. There is no other Christian law according to Paul.

> DEUTERONOMY 18
> ISAIAH 8
> 2 KINGS 21
> LEVITICUS 20
> 2 KINGS 23
> 1 SAMUEL 28
> 1 CHRONICLES 10
> ISAIAH 19
> I thought you said you are a Biblical Scholar ????

Did I say that? Apparently, though, you are not a Biblical Scholar, unless you are a practicing Jew who does not recognize the New Testament. If you were a practicing Jew, then all the scripture you read would apply to you. But I gather you are a Christian. According to Paul, who is the primary author of Christianity, none of the old law applies to Christians. The only purpose for including the old law in the Christian Bible is to show the authenticity of Jesus being the Savior who was prophesied in the Old Testament by the Jews.

> I know what I am talking about. I am an expert in both
> The Holy Bible and The Edgar Cayce Readings.

Haha. Apparently, you are a comedian, too. You apparently can quote the old law, but you cannot understand the nature of Christianity.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 24, 2018, 2:58:50 PM12/24/18
On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 12:33:04 PM UTC-5, David Thomson wrote:
> On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 9:54:13 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> > LEVITICUS 20
> > A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death.
> > They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.
>
> So every time you pray to Jesus, you are guilty of being a necromancer?

So you are actually THAT stupid and uneducated that you don't know that
every single verse in The Holy Bible SHOULD BE READ **IN CONTEXT**,
or is it just that you are incapable of doing this or don't want to?

> Jesus died on the cross,

You are asking me, or telling me?

I will tell YOU:

The Holy Bible terms, "quick" and "dead", respectively mean
"the Spirit-Soul being on this [material] side of the veil
between the quick and the dead" and "the Spirit-Soul being on
the other [immaterial] side of the veil between the quick
and the dead".

Human beings are, including Jesus of Nazareth was, composed of
1. physical body; and 2. breath; and 3. Inhabiting incarnate
Spirit-Soul which GOD had created as his first creation in
the beginning [at-once along with all the other Spirit-Souls,
including the one at that time named Amilius who was assigned
to be The Messiah on Earth, starting with being incarnate in
Adam - the "spirit of life" that GOD placed into the nostrils
of Adam (see Hebrews 2 that Jesus is of the same origin and
is our sibling Spirit-Soul; see Colossians 1 that Jesus needs
must be the first in all things and was the first human being Adam).

That called death is when the Spirit-Soul leaves the physical body
and so the physical body stops breathing and progressively deteriorates
or as is called sees corruption.

Yet as scripture testifies, Jesus was not allowed to see corruption -
meaning his physical body that lay in the sepulcher, but rather after
the three days and nights when he was on the other side of the veil
between the quick and the dead and preached to the wicked dead
(see 2 Peter 3 and 2 Peter 4 and Ephesians 4) he then entered back
into his physical body and took it back up again and walked out of
the tomb which is why his resurrection body still had nail and spear
prints as Jesus showed to Doubting Thomas and others.

Keep in mind though, the difference before Jesus was crucified and
after he was crucified is that GOD had glorified him. Spirit-Souls
as currently configured are amenable to separation of Spirit from Soul
in The Lake of Fire / The Second Death / Hell aka destruction perish
death die, which is exactly the purpose The Lake of Fire is for,
whereas a such glorified Spirit-Soul - Jesus being the first, and
later on those who are his at his coming (1 Corinthians 15) -
is not amenable to separation in The Lake of Fire nor any destruction
but can come and go like the wind (John 3) - move, materialize,
dematerialize at will, and can also emit light - which account for
Jesus materializing in the locked room, and his ascending into
the clouds above Mount Olives, and his statement that when
(glorified) he and the (glorified) righteous break through
the clouds to alight to Mount Olives, they will be emitting
a light so bright and broad that it will shine from East to West
light a bolt of lightning.

> and in your own words, he remains outside of the living world

I NEVER EVER SAID THAT JESUS IS OUTSIDE OF THE LIVING WORLD.

YOU KEEP LYING BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL.

AND BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL YOU HAVE NEVER RIGHTLY READ THE HOLY BIBLE,

AND HAVE TURNED YOUR ITCHY EARS TO THE FABLES AND UNSOUND WORDS OF
THE SO-CALLED ACIM:

2 TIMOTHY 4
I Paul solemnly charge you Timothy before God, and our Lord Jesus Christ,
who shall judge the quick and the dead when his kingdom is come:
Preach the word (of GOD, The Holy Bible),
and stand by it zealously in season and out of season;
rebuke, reprove, through all patience and teaching.
For the time will come when men will not listen to sound doctrine;
but they will add for themselves extra teachers according to their desires,
being lured by enticing words; and they will turn away their ears from
the truth (which is found in GOD's word The Holy Bible)
and they will turn to fables (ACIM).

STRUCK OUT IN YOUR FIRST THREE POINTS.

WON'T RESPOND TO NOR READ ANY FURTHER AS USUAL.

David Thomson

Dec 25, 2018, 11:12:50 AM12/25/18
On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 1:58:50 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> > So every time you pray to Jesus, you are guilty of being a necromancer?
>
> So you are actually THAT stupid and uneducated that you don't know that
> every single verse in The Holy Bible SHOULD BE READ **IN CONTEXT**,
> or is it just that you are incapable of doing this or don't want to?

Haha. So now you are bringing up "context." You would take the Course out of context to promote your message, but you demand everybody else believe your twisted interpretation of the Bible. You don't believe the Bible as it is written, you believe your interpretation of what you choose to see. And this is exactly what the Course warns us about. We only see what we want to see in this world.

However, the Course would have us choose to see only forgiveness and to learn to look beyond the errors of our "brother."

> I will tell YOU:

I am sure you will. But your twisted interpretations mean nothing here on USENET. Go ahead and spout your twisted view of the Bible to reveal your inner emotions, but hardly a handful of people are reading this.

> Keep in mind though, the difference before Jesus was crucified and
> after he was crucified is that GOD had glorified him.

So now you are invoking specialness and magic. Jesus, to you, is a grand wizard empowered by God and given the power to violate all the rules still accorded to normal men and women. The fact remains, Jesus hasn't been seen in 2000 years. The apocalypse has come and gone many times in terms of wars, famine, disease, and natural disasters, and still, no embodied Jesus. The apocalypse was supposed to have come during the lives of those who knew Jesus. It is so far overdue that it is plain silly to believe these tales.

The Course is simply telling us to forgive the world of what we have projected upon it, and here you are making up all these wild tales of interpretation, which are not written down in the Bible, to spread your tales of woe and add power to your words. You speak as though the power of heaven is in your hands alone. Your fear and anger go unchecked and consume you as you speak. Let it all go. It's all in your head.

> Spirit-Souls
> as currently configured are amenable to separation of Spirit from Soul
> in The Lake of Fire / The Second Death / Hell aka destruction perish
> death die, which is exactly the purpose The Lake of Fire is for,
> whereas a such glorified Spirit-Soul - Jesus being the first, and
> later on those who are his at his coming (1 Corinthians 15) -
> is not amenable to separation in The Lake of Fire nor any destruction
> but can come and go like the wind (John 3) - move, materialize,
> dematerialize at will, and can also emit light - which account for
> Jesus materializing in the locked room, and his ascending into
> the clouds above Mount Olives, and his statement that when
> (glorified) he and the (glorified) righteous break through
> the clouds to alight to Mount Olives, they will be emitting
> a light so bright and broad that it will shine from East to West
> light a bolt of lightning.

You watch too much TV.

> I NEVER EVER SAID THAT JESUS IS OUTSIDE OF THE LIVING WORLD.

You said Jesus was in heaven sitting at the right hand of God. Heaven is not part of this living world.

> YOU HAVE NEVER RIGHTLY READ THE HOLY BIBLE,

I read the Bible from cover to cover when I was fifteen, and studied it from the perspective of dozens of churches for years. I have studied the Bible from a religious practitioner's point of view, and I have studied it from a historical scholar's point of view. I have been in the company of people who are infected with their own self-importance, and I know they pretend to be these powerful magicians who speak with the dead, invoke the actions of dead people to intercede in the world, and excel at speaking gibberish with authority.

None of your points are actually taught in the Bible. You take paragraphs, sentences, phrases, and even single words, and then reinterpret them and rearrange them to project your own self-importance. This is all about you, and has nothing to do with a divine message from God.

Your words, far from making you the invincible hero of the dream you imagine yourself to be, make you look weak, afraid, and confused. Try a different approach.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 25, 2018, 5:06:48 PM12/25/18
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 11:12:50 AM UTC-5, David Thomson wrote:
> On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 1:58:50 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> > > So every time you pray to Jesus, you are guilty of being a necromancer?
> >
> > So you are actually THAT stupid and uneducated that you don't know that
> > every single verse in The Holy Bible SHOULD BE READ **IN CONTEXT**,
> > or is it just that you are incapable of doing this or don't want to?
>
> Haha. So now you are bringing up "context."

The two rules of Reading Comprehension are
1. Context; 2. Comparison.

That is, if you want to know what the author
meant by what they wrote - allow the text to
interpret itself - rather than making up your
own ideas about and definitions of the text and words.

I am a published writer, and want my words to be
interpreted in the light that I wrote them in,
and I do this same service to the words of others.

This is what everyone should do, and I should not even
have to bring it up, but alas Satan's people are arrogant
and narcissistic and so are wont to apply their own ideas
and definitions to the text and words that they read,
rather than to be respectful and honest.

Quite telling that you think thus being respectful to an author is funny.

So this is your strike one.

> You would take the Course out of context to promote your message,

Haha. Now THAT is funny !!!!

Who said I have a message?
The demon that speaks to you,
like the one that spoke to Helen?

So this is your strike two.

> but you demand everybody else believe your twisted interpretation of the Bible.

My my my, you are a delusional scapegoating projectionist !!

1. I don't interpret the Bible - I let the Bible interpret itself;

2. I don't "demand everybody" believe what I say the Bible says -
I provide an abundance of proof with scripture quotes so everyone
can see for themselves what the Bible does say.

YOU ALREADY TWISTED THE BIBLE VERSES THAT
CONDEMN NECROMANCY / MEDIUMSHIP / CHANNELING,

AND SAID THAT THEY APPLY TO JESUS APPEARING TO PAUL
AND SPEAKING TO PAUL.

TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

Were you dropped on your head one too many times?
Why can you not comprehend what you read in the Bible,
understand its context, and how to apply it?

Oh yeah, you want to promote your demonic dirty message
ACIM ACIM ACIM ACIM ACIM ACIM ACIM in order to drag as
many other souls with you in to hell and rake in as much
dough as possible in the meantime and or imagine yourself
to be THE arbiter of ACIM.

THREE STRIKES; YOU ARE OUT.

TA TA.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 25, 2018, 11:27:30 PM12/25/18
On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-4, David Thomson wrote:

> The judging of ACIM is itself a flaw.

Apparently you are a fool relativist.

The Holy Bible and The Edgar Cayce Readings -
which are both highly accurate and parallel
one another 100% - are both absolutist.

The latter consist of more than 70,000 typed
pages, which blows ACIM volume into the water.

> ACIM is advice from a disembodied being.

LOL !!!!

A LIAR WHO SAYS IT IS JESUS !!!!

JESUS WOULD NOT OPPOSE AND CONTRADICT BIBLICAL
PRECEPTS PROPHECIES PROMISES WARNINGS,

A N D

JESUS WAS TERSE, NOT A JABBERING WINDBAG.

> It is a short path to seeing beyond the illusory nature of the physical world.

Illusory ????

Jump off of a 100 story building and
you can find out just how "illusory"
your body and the Earth is !!!!

LOL !!!!

> The central teaching is not to correct the Bible,

ALL CHANNELED MATERIALS HAVE ORIGINATED
WITH SATAN AND HIS MINIONS, IN ORDER TO
SUPPLANT GOD'S WORD THE HOLY BIBLE !!!!

LOL !!!!

THAT IS THE ONE THING THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON -
THEY OPPOSE AND CONTRADICT THE PREMISES PROPHECIES
PROMISES WARNINGS IN THE HOLY BIBLE !!!!

> and neither is it to establish a new religion,

Oh, that's great - we don't need to have 30,001
religions in the world !!!!

Especially since a living relationship with
The Living GOD has absolutely nothing to do
with religion.

> nor judge the world.

LOL !!!!

How could it ????

According to ACIM there IS NO world -
all there is is the extreme narcissist you
who loves getting your mental-masturbation
rocks off by trying to experience totally
pointless so-called "holy instants" !!!!

A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE HOLINESS FOUND IN
THE HOLY BIBLE !!!!

> It is a very simple message of practicing the holy instant, which is the practice of allowing the mind to be still, even if only for an instant. And then to practice this stillness with increasing frequency and regularity to the point where the mind can return to its true nature and not be dependent on the body. A still mind is not something that can be described, it can only be known.

Wow...what a bunch of malarkey !!!!

Ya...GOD gave you a mind to use it,
and Satan wants you to not use it -
to blank it out !!!!

Ya...thinking is such a terrible thing !!!!

Stop thinking as much as possible !!!!

LOL !!!!

The minds "true nature" ????

The minds "dependence on the body" ????

Do you even know what the heck you are talking about ????

The true nature of the mind is to think,
not to not think !!!!

And the mind IS NOT dependent on the body !!!!

The mind aka your consciousness,
is a part of who you are: You are
a triune etheric being composed of
Soul (individual consciousness + individual will) and
Spirit (individual portion of Spirit GOD).

These things are proven by the fact that
when clinicians map the brain, they can
make a person's arm move, but they cannot
make the person WANT to move their arm,
AND they cannot effect the person's
consciousness any more than being asleep
does (which is not at all).

> After learning and practicing ACIM daily with study groups for three solid years beginning in 1980,

Wow...what a fool you have been.

And so much wasted time and effort and expense.

> I realized I was not yet ready to just give up on the world. There is still purpose to physical existence, and there is a science to living in this world that maximizes good health and happiness.

Ya...don't jump off of a 100 story building.

> The physical realm has always existed, and will always continue to exist.

Wrong on both ends.

And that which was created can be decreated;
and that which had a beginning has an end.

Only spirit is eternal.
Matter is temporal.

Only GOD - spirit and harmony -
was in the beginning;
and only spirit and harmony
shall be in the end.

1 John 2
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.
If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world - the lust of the body, and the covetousness
of the eyes, and the pride of material things - does not come from the Father,
but is of the world. And the world will pass away, and the lust thereof;
but he who does the will of God will abide forever.

> Minds will always be drawn to this world for spiritual development.

There are many universes, worlds, systems, in the Cosmos
(all that is) - all created by GOD for hopefully spiritual
development. The Cosmos is a school to educate as many
Spirit-Souls as possible to the point of worthiness to
spend an eternity of harmony and peace and joy with GOD
and Jesus in the heavenly etheric city New Jerusalem.

You are a Spirit-Soul in a temporary house of clay,
and chose to be born into the baby that you were born into.

You are here either because you are a fallen-unrepented
Spirit-Soul who still needs to repent, or else because
you are a fallen-repented or else unfallen Spirit-Soul
and are come to be of help.

Graduation Day is the day Jesus returns. Those who pass
will be glorified and be able to move materialize dematerialize
at will and will not be amenable to destruction in the Lake of Fire
or any destruction and will exist forever.

> Yes, learn the teachings of the Course.

No thanks.

There is no lesson greater than first and foremost
not harming other people - the latter six commandments
of The Ten Commandments - and secondarily actively doing
others good as much as possible.

> Experience the power of miracles and forgiveness through the Holy Spirit.

1. What miracles ????

2. There is no forgiveness without confession and
repentance and conversion to SERVING GOD rather
than Satan.

> And if your body still has strength, use your remaining time to increase the good health and happiness of the physical world so that those who remain, and who will yet come, can make spiritual progress in peace.

The saying across the top of the entrance door of the main building of
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. campus says: To Make Manifest The Love Of God And Man.

> The message of ACIM cannot remain in a world that is religion intolerant, burns books, denies people the right to their own beliefs, or otherwise is incapable of supporting a literate society.

Life is the question.
Love is the answer.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 25, 2018, 11:34:23 PM12/25/18
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 2:22:25 AM UTC-4, Lizbeth wrote:

> It is my fervent hope that other Course students who are not ultra liberal
> democrats also choose to stay on the path laid out for us by J in the Course.

ACIM WAS LAID OUT BY S - SATAN -
TO BECOME A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOD'S
WORD THE HOLY BIBLE.

> Politics and Big Government are not the answer to our one problem of
> imagining separation from God.

LOL. EVERY SINGLE DESIRE THOUGHT WORD DEED
THAT YOU ENGAGE IN WHICH WORSHIPS MATTER
RATHER THAN SPIRIT OR THAT IGNORES OR BREAKS
THE GOLDEN RULE ****SEPARATES YOU FROM GOD****.

THIS SEPARATION FROM GOD IS NOT IMAGINATION BUT FACT !!

YOU EITHER ARE A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK (OF ONE ACCORD) OR ELSE A REBEL !!

> Love and Forgiveness toward everyone, always, is the way... which also
> includes our brothers and sisters in God who are (in this dream lifetime)
> Republicans, Independents, and Tea Party members.

WOW. YOU MEAN INCLUDING TOWARD THE MAN WHO STALKED AND
MENTALLY TORTURED WOMEN BEFORE KILLING THEM IN ORDER
TO THEN REMOVE THEIR EYEBALLS AND HAVE SEX WITH THEIR
EYEBALL SOCKETS??

NAH. I FEEL ****EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE**** NOT FORGIVING
SUCH AN EVIL VILE MONSTER UNLESS HE CONFESSES AND REPENTS
AND CONVERTS AS THE HOLY BIBLE PROVIDES.

AND IN THE MEANTIME I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN GOD
WILL REMOVE ALL FALLEN-UNREPENTED SOULS OFF OF THIS EARTH
THE DAY THAT JESUS RETUNS AND THEN ONLY THE UNFALLEN AND
THE FALLEN-REPENTED WILL GET TO ENJOY IT FOR ONE THOUSAND
YEARS STRAIGHT OF PEACE AND JOY AND THE WONDERFUL COMPANY
OF JUST ONE ANOTHER,

AND THEN SHORTLY LATER THE FALLEN-UNREPENTED WILL BE TOSSED INTO
THE LAKE OF FIRE IN ORDER TO SEPARATE SOUL FROM SPIRIT AND THEN
THE EVIL DEVILS WILL NOT EXIST ANYMORE AND WILL NEVER EXIST AGAIN.

GOD IS NOT GOING TO LET THE CRAP LIVE IN HIS COSMOS FOREVER,
AND HE HAS TO DRAW THE LINE AT SOME POINT. TO DO OTHERWISE
WOULD BE UNFAIR AND CRUEL TO THE UNFALLEN AND THE FALLEN-REPENTED.

David Thomson

Dec 26, 2018, 7:01:20 PM12/26/18
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 4:06:48 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> The two rules of Reading Comprehension are
> 1. Context; 2. Comparison.

If you understood Christianity within the context of the Bible, you would know that none of the Old Testament applies to the Christian message, except the parts that predict the coming of the Savior. That is the only reason the Old Testament was kept with the New Testament.

The New Testament, of which the most important texts pertaining to Christianity are written by Paul, state that the only law of Christianity is to believe that Jesus is God's Son and that only through him can individuals be admitted into Heaven. Christians are not concerned with stoning people for their behaviors; that was a Jewish thing. Christians are told that Jesus will tear families apart if it will help the church. The only thing that matters is the belief that Jesus is The Way. Nothing else matters.

When you start quoting Old Testament scriptures that don't pertain to Jesus being the Savior, then you are not quoting within the context of Christianity. You have quoted within the context of being Jewish.

When you start jumping around the Old and New Testaments trying to tie scraps of words together to produce a narrative, you are way out of context. You are instead writing your own religion and using the Bible to project something invented by you.

> That is, if you want to know what the author
> meant by what they wrote

The Bible was written by several different authors, and there are those who believe the Bible was written by only one Author, through several different people. Which view do you subscribe to? Are the books of the Bible channeled by necromancers who commune with the dead, or with God himself? Or are the books of the Bible written by men, each with different perspectives of the world?

One thing is certain, none of the books or letters of the Bible were written by Jesus. None of Jesus' actual teachings have survived, if they were ever written at all. All that exist are letters written by various persons, mostly by Paul. Even the four Gospels, supposedly written by different authors several decades apart, have elements within them that are so suspiciously alike that it seems they were really based on a single letter that were copied and changed slightly over several generations.

Now if you want to take things into context, look at the Book of Revelations. In the context of that book, it applied to the people living at the time of Jesus, not to endless generations of people thousands of years into the future. Jesus' opportunity to come back like a lightning bolt across the sky has long since passed. Unless the Apocalypse applied to the wars, pestilence, disease, and disasters of the time, it never occurred. There certainly hasn't been a new Earth where people of the past have been raised from the dead to live happily ever after.

> I am a published writer, and want my words to be
> interpreted in the light that I wrote them in,

So am I, but what does that have to do with ACIM or the Bible? If you take the Christian Bible in context from a Christian perspective, it only has a single law and none of the laws from the Jewish books are binding upon Christians. Your name calling and pompous declarations have no basis in the Christian Bible. This is something you invented, and that you project.

> Who said I have a message?
> The demon that speaks to you,
> like the one that spoke to Helen?

You have the Bible, don't you? That is the message you spread, isn't it? Are you saying you are not a Christian, and don't spread the Christian message? You sure fooled me. The Bible is either written by men, or written by necromancers, which is it?

> 1. I don't interpret the Bible - I let the Bible interpret itself;

If you did, you would have known the Christian Bible does not hold the Christian believer to the Jewish laws. You would have known there is only one Christian law.

> 2. I don't "demand everybody" believe what I say the Bible says -
> I provide an abundance of proof with scripture quotes so everyone
> can see for themselves what the Bible does say.

Well, you haven't done it yet. You have been quoting from the Old Testament about Jewish law. Once again, you need to read the Bible within context. If you are a Christian, you read it from the perspective of Christians, not Jews.

> YOU ALREADY TWISTED THE BIBLE VERSES THAT
> CONDEMN NECROMANCY / MEDIUMSHIP / CHANNELING,
> AND SAID THAT THEY APPLY TO JESUS APPEARING TO PAUL
> AND SPEAKING TO PAUL.
>
> TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

How are they different? Paul never saw Jesus alive, therefore he must have been speaking to the dead when he said he had a conversation with Jesus, which is what necromancers do. When you pray to Jesus, and talk with Jesus, you are talking to a dead person. You are a necromancer. You think you can criticize people for doing the same things you are doing.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 27, 2018, 5:05:20 AM12/27/18
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 7:01:20 PM UTC-5, David Thomson wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 4:06:48 PM UTC-6, dfre...@live.com wrote:
>
> > The two rules of Reading Comprehension are
> > 1. Context; 2. Comparison.
>
> If you understood Christianity within the context of the Bible,

LOL !!

There IS NO Christianity in the Bible,
nor even anywhere in the world !!

There are only people who call themselves Christian.

As for Jesus, he was a Jew, and said that salvation
belongs to the Jews (John 4),

and he and his people called themselves The Way,

and they were first called Christians by the Pagans
of Antioch as a ridicule and slur for their supposed
silly belief that Jesus was The Messiah (Christ).

It is for all of these reasons that you only even
find the word Christian(s) in the Bible three times,
and one of those times references this persecution in it.

Additionally, Paul plainly pointed out that any Gentile who
repented of their sins and converted to belief in and service of
THE GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and on down the line to Jesus,
and Jesus' words, was then grafted into their Olive Tree and
likewise become the children of Abraham or spiritual Israel or
a true Jew, built upon the foundation of the Patriarchs and
Prophets (Romans 2) (Romans 11) (Ephesians 2).

Lastly, both Jesus and Paul prophesied that after they were gone
wolves would enter in and the church / ecclesia / body of GOD and
Jesus would fall away from the truth or become corrupted.

This corruption reached its climax when Pagan Rome blended its
Pagan religion with the story of Jesus and utilized the ridicule
and slur Christian or variation thereof Christianity to name
the new concoction, man-made just like every other religion
since the first Mystery Religion of Babylon.

The Holy Bible does not teach nor preach religion,
but rather spirituality (good luck finding the word
religion in the Bible too - it is also only found three
times as in mentioned on two occasions by Paul and
on one occasion by James, THAT IS in some translations,
and other translations the word is not found at all):

Galatians 5:16
This I say then: Lead a spiritual life.
--
Romans 8:6
To be carnally minded is death; but to be
spiritually minded is life and peace.
--
1 Peter 2:5
As living stones, build up yourselves and become
spiritual temples and holy priests to offer up
spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God.
--
Colossians 1:7-10
Epaphras our beloved fellow servant...has made
known to us your love for spiritual things. For
this cause we...do not cease to pray for you and
to ask that you might be filled with the knowledge
of the will of God in all wisdom and in all spiritual
understanding, that you might live a righteous
life, please God with all good works, and bring
forth good fruits.
--
1 Corinthians 2:13-15
For the things we discuss are not dependent on

Oh, and need I point out also that the religionists
were who Jesus railed at the most - read the four gospels.

Jesus believed in GOD's word The Holy Bible (OT),
and THE GOD who inspired its creation. That's it.
He was not a religionist - he was a spiritual
scripturalist or biblicist, which all also
describes me.

SO: STRIKE ONE.

> you would know that none of the Old Testament applies to the Christian message,

LOL !!!!

Jew Jesus was The Messiah / Christ and he quoted the Old Testament
all the time !!!!

As a matter of fact, when he was asked point blank as to what must be
done to obtain salvation / eternal life,

he quoted the latter six of the ten commandments - which ten commandments
are found in the Old Testament (Matthew 19) (Mark 10) (Luke 18).

And Paul said: "Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing,
but the keeping of the commandments of God is everything (1 Corinthians 7)."

And John said: "Whatever we ask, we receive from God, because we keep God's commandments, and do those things that are pleasing to God...Whosoever
keeps God's commandments will be guarded by God, and God will dwell in him.
(1 John 3)," and "By this we know that we love the children of God,
when we love God, and keep God's commandments. For this is the love of God,
that we keep God's commandments; and God's commandments are not difficult
(1 John 5)."

And Revelation says: "Blessed are they that do God's commandments,
that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through
the gates into the city (Revelation 22)."

Here we see that the saints have both the Old Testament and
the New Testament:

REVELATION 12
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God,
and have the testimony of Christ Jesus.

REVELATION 14
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep
the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

You been smokin' that ACIM whacky tobbacky WAY TOO LONG !!!!

SO: STRIKE TWO.

> except the parts that predict the coming of the Savior.

WRONG.

See above.

SO: STRIKE THREE.

> That is the only reason the Old Testament was kept with the New Testament.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

the word of GOD that Jesus believed in, and loved so much,
and lived by, and constantly quoted, and commended to all,

and that everyone else in the New Testament also talks about
and praises,

YOU say is nothing but REFUSE.

YOU ARE TRULY ONE SICK TWISTED CREEPALOID -
NO WONDER YOU GO FOR THAT WICKED AND BIZARRE
DIRTY THING CALLED ACIM.

SO: STRIKE FOUR.

AND I AM OUTTA HERE.

dfre...@live.com

Dec 29, 2018, 9:16:10 PM12/29/18
Folks:

Helen Shucman suffered possession
by Satan himself.

She opened the door to this by
UNBELIEVABLY joining together
with Bill to "find another way."

OMG !!

NT Jew Jesus' way is The Way,
and there is no other way,

and if you read the bio of
Helen you can see that at
the time she was one screwed up
lady who vacillated between Agnosticism
and Atheism, which would explain her audacity.

Then she engaged in mindlessness which was
the perfect opportunity for Satan pretend to
give her and others like her apparently what
they ignorantly and erroneously think has not
already been given: GOD'S WORD THE OLD TESTAMENT,
CULMINATING IN THE NEW TESTAMENT JESUS,WHO IS THE WAY !!

And necromancy / mediumship / channeling / possession
is just as much condemned in the NT as the OT.
Did not Jesus say that the dispossessed person better
fill up their person with GOD or else the demons or
evil spirits that left would not only return but bring
some additional ones with them? Yes, he did.
And there are many passages in the NT about possession.
Sometimes words used and approach or angle change from OT to NT,
but the same subject matter is still being talked about.

HERE IS THE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER:

GOD'S WORD THE HOLY BIBLE AND THE EDGAR CAYCE READINGS
CONTAIN TRUTH AND MORE IMPORTANT TRUTHS THAN ANY OTHER
BODIES OF MATERIAL BOTH TOGETHER AND INDIVIDUALLY;
ANY MATERIAL THAT DIFFERS IS ERRONEOUS, AND ACIM
DIFFERS IN MANY MANY MANY WAYS.

IT IS THE WORK OF SATAN.
HIS SENSE OF HUMOR.
A JOKE.

HE IS LAUGHING AT EVERY HUMAN BEING
WHO TAKES INTEREST IN IT.

dfre...@live.com

Jan 1, 2019, 2:47:19 AM1/1/19
The Mosaic Covenant contained laws which
fell into three main categories:

1. Civil (social / extra-personal);
2. Moral (individual / intra-personal);
3. Carnal (fleshly rituals / day observances).

Beware of those who say that the ratification of
the New Covenant by the blood of crucified Jesus
did away with ALL of these laws.

Scripture plainly tells us that it was the latter
Carnal laws aka "works of the law" / "deeds of the law"
that were nailed to the cross of Christ and done away with,
such as penile circumcision, water ablutions, animal sacrifice,
and new moon, sabbath, holy day observances, (which never did
sanctify anyway which was why the High Priest had to enter into
the holy of holies once every year and also send off the scapegoat;
but they DID teach lessons and foreshadow events pertaining to
the coming of Christ Jesus and so they DID have their purpose
but which purpose was a temporary one referred to by Paul as
"pathfinder" and pointed out by Paul that once Christ Jesus
was come then the pathfinder was no longer needed and never
had been wanted anyway but was considered by and large a
burden and yoke around the neck).

Every time Paul said that salvation is not by "works" or
"works of the law" or "deeds of the law" he always meant
these carnal works and he never meant good works.

And every time Paul said that salvation is by "faith"
he always meant faith being lived by or "living faith"
not "death faith".

This is why Paul also directly plainly stated:

ROMANS 2
God will render to every man according to his deeds:
To those who continue patiently in good works...God will give eternal life;
but to those who are stubborn and do not obey the truth,
but obey iniquity, God will render indignation and wrath.
God will render suffering and affliction for every man who does evil...
but glory, honor and peace for every one who does good...
For those who have sinned without law shall also perish without law;
and those who have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law,
for it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God,
but it is the doers of the law who shall be justified.

YOU CAN RUN FROM
GURU TO GURU AND
CHARLATAN TO CHARLATAN AND
DISCARNATE SPIRIT TO DISCARNATE SPIRIT AND
WALLOW AROUND IN EASTERN THOUGHT AND
CHANNELED MATERIALS AND POP PHILOSOPHIES
ALL YOU WANT TO,

BUT YOU WILL **NEVER EVER**
SKIRT THE FACT THAT AS YOU SOW
IN YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS
SO SHALL YOU BE JUDGED AND REAP:

MATTHEW 12
For I say to you, that for every foolish word which men speak,
they will have to answer for it on the day of judgment.
For by your words you shall be justified,
and by your words you shall be found guilty.

GALATIANS 6
Be not deceived: God is not mocked;
and as you sow, so shall you reap.
For he who sows to the flesh shall of the flesh reap eternal death;
and he who sows to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap eternal life.

This means MOSTLY sow to the one or the other,
as every single one of us is doing.

And the former are those called wicked / goats / tares / more;
and the latter are those called righteous / sheep / wheat / more.

THIS is why Jesus warned the wicked to repent,
for the time of the kingdom of GOD -
first the earthly kingdom one thousand years straight,
then shortly later the heavenly kingdom for eternity -
is near to arriving, being existent,
and only the righteous would participate,
whereas the wicked would be removed for
the one thousand years and then shortly
later destroyed in the lake of fire
(which separates Soul from Spirit).

Where do YOU stand?

Does not matter what you think or believe.
The mind is fickle, can think numerous things,
and opposing things, and then change on a dime,
and does not and can not know everything.

What does matter is what communications and
actions you choose to make and take with your WILL.

Those communications and actions are what GOD
will be judging you by. Why? GOD is willing
to be fair and judge you by the same judgments
that you yourself made !!

Every word you communicate, every act you carry out,
was first a judgment and decision on your part as to
what to say and do !!

It is called: The Rubber Meeting The Road !!

A person can have every fine thought and
every perfect thought in their minds,
but never or rarely act on them in
communications and deeds !!

THOUGHT is not the big deal !!

What thoughts you choose to ACT ON is the big deal !!

Are your words and actions mostly serving and pleasing Satan,
or else mostly serving and pleasing GOD?

THE HOLY BIBLE NEW TESTAMENT MESSIAH JESUS IS **THE EXAMPLE**
TO FOLLOW / IMITATE AS BEST ONE CAN.

HIS WAY IS **THE WAY** TO GOD AND THE REWARDS.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

AMEN.

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Mar 10, 2021, 6:55:06 AM3/10/21
All Talents Belong To All Of God's Children

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Apr 2, 2021, 12:25:01 PM4/2/21