The Author Of A Course In Miracles, The World Of Light, And Salvation

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Sep 28, 2021, 7:46:15 PM9/28/21
"Remember that you who want peace can find it ONLY by complete forgiveness. You
never really WANTED peace before, so there was no point in knowing how to get it.
This is an example of the “need to know” principle, which was established by the
Plan of Atonement long before CIA."
- A Course in Miracles, Urtext, Combined Version, page 58 (86 on browser viewer)
https://www.docdroid.net/9T6y7tD/a-course-in-miracles-urtext-text-pdf#page=86

But are you listening to what that said? You can find peace, ONLY by complete
forgiveness!

Jesus says, "In my world there is forgiveness." Those who forgive, have no longer
an upset mind. "Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary
first." But are we to, and can we, forgive those who are in the act of murdering
us? And are we to control the world, when A Course in Miracles tells us not to
attempt to (Ch.12,Sec.8), and then at the same time says we can (Ch. 20,Sec.8
among others)? There's a time and place for everything.

It could be noted, whomever you believe the author of A Course in Miracles is,
they were a master both of the Bible, and the words of Jesus.

"This course has come from him because his words have reached you in a language
you can love and understand. Are other teachers possible, to lead the way to
those who speak in different tongues and appeal to different symbols? Certainly
there are... Jesus... is with you; he is always here."
- A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 23, "Does Jesus Have a
Special Role in Healing?"

Why would people not love Jesus? Why would people be anti-christ? Probably I
think because they view it, as "imposed" on them, and not "_only help_."

Probably I think it's because he's perceived as a demonic tyrant, as he takes the
place of the Lord. And his followers - the sinners he came to call to repentance
- have a history of imposing his religion on people. Interestingly the Jews have
no such history of imposing Judaism on people.

"Some bitter idols have been made of him who would be only brother to the world.
Forgive him your illusions, and behold how dear a brother he would be to you."
- A Course in Miracles, Clarification of Terms: Jesus - Christ

A religion is only as good as the people in it. Vs. the words of Christ, the
words of truth.

"Is Jesus God’s only Helper? No, indeed. For Christ takes many forms with
different names until their oneness can be recognized. But Jesus is for you the
bearer of Christ’s single message of the Love of God. You need no other. It is
possible to read his words and benefit from them without accepting him into your
life. Yet he would help you yet a little more if you will share your pains and
joys with him, and leave them both to find the peace of God. Yet still it is his
lesson most of all that he would have you learn, and it is this:

There is no death because the Son of God is like his Father. Nothing you can do
can change Eternal Love. Forget your dreams of sin and guilt, and come with me
instead to share the resurrection of God’s Son. And bring with you all those whom
He has sent to you to care for as I care for you."
- A Course in Miracles, Clarification of Terms: Jesus - Christ
[Note: if you can manifest bodies, like Monroe's ministry ultimately leads to,
(Far Journeys, p.215, BB: "We'd make some new ones. Doesn’t take long."), then
Christ's ministry additionally is: "there is no loss," (Workbook129), and
"Revelation is literally unspeakable because it is an experience of unspeakable
love." (Ch.1 Sec.2), two important aspects Monroe's ministry leaves out. (While
Monroe, and others like him, plainly teach there is no death, and the afterlife is
real).]

So then, if you want; the fundamental religious science, intelligence is the
religion; or if you want; Jesus *becomes* the religion.

A religion is only as good as the people in it. Vs. the words of Christ, the
words of truth.
People are the religion. Jesus is in the religion. You are your country, you are
your religion. Vs. words and analytical concepts.

Jesus said,

"And where I go you know; and the way you know.”

Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know
the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through Me."

John 14:4-6
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2014%3A4-6&version=NKJV

And,
"We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the
Majesty in the heavens" - Paul the Apostle, Hebrews 8:1

Yet,
"The words I give you are Spirit, and *they* are life." - Jesus Christ, John 6:63

Jesus *becomes* the religion; or the fundamental religious science intelligence
*is* the religion.

Personally, *my* religion is Truth. Christ aspires to the truth, so I can use
Christianity:

"Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and
for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the
truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
- Jesus Christ, John 18:37, New Testament, Holy Bible, NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2018%3A37&version=NKJV

God is light and within and One with You. This is the truth.

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is
light and in Him there is no darkness at all."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 1:5, Holy Bible, New Testament

"Revelation is literally unspeakable because it is an experience of unspeakable love."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 2
"The Meaning of Miracles," "Revelation, Time and Miracles"

"Would you know of One Who gives forever, and Who knows of nothing except giving?"
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 14, Section 4 (5pdf)
"Teaching for Truth," "Your Function in the Atonement"

If you practice A Course in Miracles, you will begin to see the light in your mind.

"Forgiveness lifts the darkness, reasserts your will, and lets you look upon a
world of light."
- A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 73, "I will there be light."

"The real world was given you by God in loving exchange for the world you made and
the world you see. Only take it from the hand of Christ and look upon it. Its
reality will make everything else invisible, for beholding it is total perception.
And as you look upon it you will remember that it was always so. Nothingness
will become invisible, for you will at last have seen truly. Redeemed perception
is easily translated into knowledge, for only perception is capable of error and
perception has never been. Being corrected it gives place to knowledge, which is
forever the only reality. The Atonement is but the way back to what was never
lost. Your Father could not cease to love his Son."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 12, Section 8
"The Holy Spirit's Curriculum," "The Attraction of Love for Love"

"All this beauty will rise to bless your sight as you look upon the world with
forgiving eyes. For forgiveness literally transforms vision, and lets you see the
real world reaching quietly and gently across chaos, removing all illusions that
had twisted your perception and fixed it on the past. The smallest leaf becomes a
thing of wonder, and a blade of grass a sign of God's perfection."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 17, Section 2
"Forgiveness and the Holy Relationship," "The Forgiven World"

"This world of light, this circle of brightness is the real world, where guilt
meets with forgiveness. Here the world outside is seen anew, without the shadow
of guilt upon it. Here is the new perception, where everything is bright and
shining with innocence, washed in the waters of forgiveness, and cleansed of every
evil thought you laid upon it. Here there is no attack upon the Son of God, and
you are welcome. Here is your innocence, waiting to clothe you and protect you,
and make you ready for the final step in the journey inward. Here are the dark
and heavy garments of guilt laid by, and gently replaced by purity and love.
Yet even forgiveness is not the end. Forgiveness does make lovely, but it does
not create. It is the source of healing, but it is the messenger of love and not
its Source. Here you are led, that God himself can take the final step
unhindered, for here does nothing interfere with love, letting it be itself. A
step beyond this holy place, a step still further inward but the one you cannot
take, transports you to something completely different. Here is the Source of
light; nothing perceived, forgiven nor transformed. But merely known.
This course will lead to knowledge, but knowledge itself is still beyond the scope
of our curriculum. Nor is there any need for us to try to speak of what must
forever lie beyond words. We need remember only that whoever attains the real
world, beyond which learning cannot go, will go beyond it, but in a different way.
Where learning ends there God begins, for learning ends before him who is
complete where he begins, and where there is no end. It is not for us to dwell on
what cannot be attained. There is too much to learn. The readiness for knowledge
still must be attained.
Love is not learned. Its meaning lies within itself. And learning ends when you
have recognized all it is not. That is the interference; that is what needs to be
undone. Love is not learned, because there never was a time in which you knew it
not. Learning is useless in the Presence of your Creator, Whose acknowledgment of
you and yours of him so far transcend all learning that everything you learned is
meaningless, replaced forever by the knowledge of love and its one meaning."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 18, Section 9
"The Passing of the Dream," "The Two Worlds"

"Can you imagine how beautiful those you forgive will look to you? In no fantasy
have you ever seen anything so lovely. Nothing you see here, sleeping or waking,
comes near to such loveliness. And nothing will you value like unto this, nor
hold so dear. Nothing that you remember that made your heart sing with joy has
ever brought you even a little part of the happiness this sight will bring you.
For you will see the Son of God. You will behold the beauty the Holy Spirit loves
to look upon, and which he thanks the Father for. He was created to see this for
you, until you learned to see it for yourself. And all his teaching leads to
seeing it and giving thanks with him.
This loveliness is not a fantasy. It is the real world, bright and clean and new,
with everything sparkling under the open sun. Nothing is hidden here, for
everything has been forgiven and there are no fantasies to hide the truth. The
bridge between that world and this is so little and so easy to cross, that you
could not believe it is the meeting place of worlds so different. Yet this little
bridge is the strongest thing that touches on this world at all. This little
step, so small it has escaped your notice, is a stride through time into eternity,
beyond all ugliness into beauty that will enchant you, and will never cease to
cause you wonderment at its perfection.
This step, the smallest ever taken, is still the greatest accomplishment of all in
God's plan of Atonement. All else is learned, but this is given, complete and
wholly perfect. No one but him who planned salvation could complete it thus. The
real world, in its loveliness, you learn to reach. Fantasies are all undone, and
no one and nothing remain still bound by them, and by your own forgiveness you are
free to see. Yet what you see is only what you made, with the blessing of your
forgiveness on it. And with this final blessing of God's Son upon himself, the
real perception, born of the new perspective he has learned, has served its purpose.
The stars will disappear in light, and the sun that opened up the world to beauty
will vanish. Perception will be meaningless when it has been perfected, for
everything that has been used for learning will have no function. Nothing will
ever change; no shifts nor shadings, no differences, no variations that made
perception possible will still occur. The perception of the real world will be so
short that you will barely have time to thank God for it. For God will take the
last step swiftly, when you have reached the real world and have been made ready
for him.
The real world is attained simply by the complete forgiveness of the old, the
world you see without forgiveness. The great Transformer of perception will
undertake with you the careful searching of the mind that made this world, and
uncover to you the seeming reasons for your making it. In the light of the real
reason that he brings, as you follow him, he will show you that there is no reason
here at all. Each spot his reason touches grows alive with beauty, and what
seemed ugly in the darkness of your lack of reason is suddenly released to
loveliness. Not even what the Son of God made in insanity could be without a
hidden spark of beauty that gentleness could release.
All this beauty will rise to bless your sight as you look upon the world with
forgiving eyes. For forgiveness literally transforms vision, and lets you see the
real world reaching quietly and gently across chaos, removing all illusions that
had twisted your perception and fixed it on the past. The smallest leaf becomes a
thing of wonder, and a blade of grass a sign of God's perfection.
From the forgiven world the Son of God is lifted easily into his home. And there
he knows that he has always rested there in peace. Even salvation will become a
dream, and vanish from his mind. For salvation is the end of dreams, and with the
closing of the dream will have no meaning. Who, awake in Heaven, could dream that
there could ever be need of salvation?
How much do you want salvation? It will give you the real world, trembling with
readiness to be given you. The eagerness of the Holy Spirit to give you this is
so intense he would not wait, although he waits in patience. Meet his patience
with your impatience at delay in meeting him. Go out in gladness to meet with
your Redeemer, and walk with him in trust out of this world, and into the real
world of beauty and forgiveness."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 17, Section 2
"Forgiveness and the Holy Relationship," "The Forgiven World"

"There is a light that this world cannot give. Yet you can give it, as it was
given you. And as you give it, it shines forth to call you from the world and
follow it. For this light will attract you as nothing in this world can do. And
you will lay aside the world and find another. This other world is bright with
love which you have given it. And here will everything remind you of your Father
and his holy Son. Light is unlimited, and spreads across this world in quiet joy.
All those you brought with you will shine on you, and you will shine on them in
gratitude because they brought you here. Your light will join with theirs in
power so compelling, that it will draw the others out of darkness as you look on
them."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 13, Section 6 (7pdf)
"The Guiltless World," "Finding the Present"

"Christ's vision is the bridge between the worlds. And in its power can you
safely trust to carry you from this world into one made holy by forgiveness.
Things which seem quite solid here are merely shadows there; transparent, faintly
seen, at times forgot, and never able to obscure the light that shines beyond
them. Holiness has been restored to vision, and the blind can see."
- A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 159, "I give the miracles I have received."

"Across the bridge... for a time the body is still seen, but not exclusively, as
it is seen here. The little spark that holds the Great Rays within it is also
visible, and this spark cannot be limited long to littleness. Once you have
crossed the bridge, the value of the body is so diminished in your sight that you
will see no need at all to magnify it. For you will realize that the only value
the body has is to enable you to bring your brothers to the bridge with you, and
to be released together there."
"The new perspective you will gain from crossing over will be the understanding of
where Heaven is. From this side, it seems to be outside and across the bridge.
Yet as you cross to join it, it will join with you and become one with you."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 16, Section 6
"The Forgiveness of Illusions," "The Bridge to the Real World"

"Listen, and try to think if you remember what we will speak of now:

Listen, -perhaps you catch a hint of an ancient state not quite forgotten; dim,
perhaps, and yet not altogether unfamiliar, like a song whose name is long
forgotten, and the circumstances in which you heard completely unremembered. Not
the whole song has stayed with you, but just a little wisp of melody, attached not
to a person or a place or anything particular. But you remember, from just this
little part, how lovely was the song, how wonderful the setting where you heard
it, and how you loved those who were there and listened with you.

The notes are nothing. Yet you have kept them with you, not for themselves, but
as a soft reminder of what would make you weep if you remembered how dear it was
to you. You could remember, yet you are afraid, believing you would lose the
world you learned since then. And yet you know that nothing in the world you
learned is half so dear as this. Listen, and see if you remember an ancient song
you knew so long ago and held more dear than any melody you taught yourself to
cherish since.

Beyond the body, beyond the sun and stars, past everything you see and yet somehow
familiar, is an arc of golden light that stretches as you look into a great and
shining circle. And all the circle fills with light before your eyes. The edges
of the circle disappear, and what is in it is no longer contained at all. The
light expands and covers everything, extending to infinity forever shining and
with no break or limit anywhere. Within it everything is joined in perfect
continuity. Nor is it possible to imagine that anything could be outside, for
there is nowhere that this light is not.

This is the vision of the Son of God, whom you know well. Here is the sight of
him who knows his Father. Here is the memory of what you are; a part of this,
with all of it within, and joined to all as surely as all is joined in you. Accept
the vision that can show you this, and not the body. You know the ancient song,
and know it well. Nothing will ever be as dear to you as is this ancient hymn of
love the Son of God sings to his Father still.

And now the blind can see, for that same song they sing in honor of their Creator
gives praise to them as well. The blindness that they made will not withstand the
memory of this song. And they will look upon the vision of the Son of God,
remembering who he is they sing of. What is a miracle but this remembering? And
who is there in whom this memory lies not? The light in one awakens it in all.
And when you see it in your brother, you are remembering for everyone."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 21, Section 1 (2pdf)
"Reason and Perception," "The Forgotten Song"

"The world I see holds nothing that I want..." because I want me and you.
- A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 128, "The world I see holds nothing that
I want."

Would you throw yourself away for the world?

"It is important to remember that miracles and vision necessarily go together.
This needs repeating, and frequent repeating. It is a central idea in your new
thought system, and the perception that it produces. The miracle is always there.
Its presence is not caused by your vision; its absence is not the result of your
failure to see. It is only your awareness of miracles that is affected. You will
see them in the light; you will not see them in the dark.

To you, then, light is crucial."
- A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 91, "Miracles are seen in light"

"Forgive the world, and you will understand that everything that God created
cannot have an end, and nothing He did not create is real."

"In this one sentence is our course explained. In this one sentence is our
practicing given its one direction. And in this one sentence is the Holy Spirit's
whole curriculum specified exactly as it is."
- A Course in Miracles, Manual For Teachers, Section 20, "What Is the Peace of God?"

"You who want peace can find it ONLY by complete forgiveness."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 6
"The Meaning of Miracles," "The Illusion of Needs"

"Salvation is for the mind, and it is attained through peace."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 12, Section 3
"The Holy Spirit's Curriculum," "The Investment in Reality"

Any religion is only as good as the people in it. The individual is the religion.
While the words and doctrine may matter and may direct, what does it really come to:

"A holy relationship is a means of saving time. One instant spent together [with
your brother] restores the universe to both of you."
- A Course in Miracles, Chapter 18, Section 7
"The Passing of the Dream," "I Need Do Nothing"

"This is My commandment, that you love one another," Jesus, John 15:12

"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be
changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,"
- Paul the Apostle, 1 Corinthians 15:52, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

You may see Jesus in a world of light.

"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world"
- Jesus Christ, Matthew 28:20, Holy Bible, New Testament, KJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2028:19-20&version=KJV

Miracles Are Seen In Light

Feb 3, 2022, 3:08:30 AM2/3/22
Bump