Salmon on the Thorns update: God is doing final implementation

David Dalton

Jun 25, 2021, 3:26:47 AM6/25/21
I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, plus if
you are interested, which I guess is more likely if you
notice effects, you can follow my progress of tonight
(Thursday night/Friday morning) on the thread
“home stretch?” on alt.native.

But basically, all I had gotten of my magickal workings
were the sudden magickal evolution, which is being
implemented by God, though many contributed ideas,
and the assisted shaktipat, which had many collaborators
but God completed it.

For the rest of the workings, effects had been calculated
but were not on yet, and God has been turning them
on in the last few hours, and I hope they will be complete
within the next hour. Many contributed to the calculations
and everything had to be unanimously accepted by
my eight main deities.

If this works, I have promised I will try to explain it
scientifically to atheists eventually, at least in terms
of at least one possible explanation if not a proven
explanation. If it doesn’t work of course atheists
(and others) can ignore this post.

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)