assisted shaktipat is in progress tonight

David Dalton

Dec 12, 2020, 12:27:03 AM12/12/20
The assisted shaktipat, which is being delivered from me to
1.31 million recipients globally by Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1,
and other collaborators including me, is in progress tonight.

Recipients include any who have read at least 8000 words of
my writing, any ordained by human or humans to bishop
level or equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to
level(s) below him or her) or higher, and those “ordained”
by at least one of my four local main deities (Gaia, Sola,
Luna, and Ghuman1).

The current state item has already been delivered, so
recipients should now be capable or receiving (P), defined
as a perineum click (short period mula bandha) immediately
followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, as closure
to any magickal working that they perform (which includes
some religious rituals). As a test, one can imagine a
chi loop circling a room to “charge” it, and if that one
is an assisted shaktipat recipient he or she should receive (P).
The (P) would be a sign that the recipient is a secondary
avatar type (or buddha type), where I am the primary avatar type.

Here is a list of the items that are being transmitted to the
recipients:

current state (including (P) delivery, and “Buddha belly circles”)
four normal mood sexuality/romance items
matchmaking (this is now in progress)
the cone (of power?) incident (ritual magick/religious ritual?)
dragon lines, updated (technomagick)
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
first Valakhilya spark
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which did not lead to a high)
my sister Anne eye item (two incidents combined)
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled and adjusted
six waning crescent highs (including 5 precursors for the first
one/anointing)
four centred clarity items (awakening/enlightenment)

I expect this will take another few hours.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David Dalton

Dec 12, 2020, 10:45:42 PM12/12/20
On Dec 12, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25848C2500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
I jumped the gun again last night, but hopefully it will be
complete within an hour or so.

David Dalton

Dec 14, 2020, 1:13:12 AM12/14/20
On Dec 13, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2585C5E400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Maybe third time (in three nights) lucky. Supposedly the
assisted shaktipat was complete at 2:28 a.m. NST
(0558 UTC) December 14, 2020. Recipients should be
temporarily (some may be able to hang on to it longer
than others) in a state of centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment).

This is my last post in this thread unless there are questions.