Radha, Sita, Sujata, Mary Magdalene, Zipporah, Rachel act

1 view

David Dalton

May 10, 2021, 1:39:49 AM5/10/21
My eight main deities and other popthrough collaborators
other than the avatar types, but of course including the
devi types, turned on the effects of the popthrough
devi type stuff subs, and (just the eight) the Sarah stuff
from 2:01 --> 2:49 a.m. NDT (0519 UTC) May 10, 2021.

That was an action by the devi types and is a capstone
to my four components (global new age onset magickal
workings). The only thing that remains is the onset
of sudden magickal evolution transformation (including
of adults) and healing, which I expect to begin soon,
certainly no later than raven new moon.

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)